All America must see this video - Breaking Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think what is going on is simply the end stages of the Euro-British-and-whoever-else-now-down-with-them imperialist agenda.

This is nothing new... just ask the (native) South Americans, the Africans, the Native North Americans.. and whoever else that got took - they will tell you what happened to them. Today is just a new place, same old story. (...and is probably being done by an extension of the same old people who did it in the past)

I think the justification in their minds is - 'conquer or be conquered'. Who wants to be subjugated by another? Better to be the subjugate-or (they probably think..)
edit on 3-10-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

You'll never be able to educate people so long as those same evil scum control the media.
If the truth was really known how many soldiers would the USA be able to recruit, I am sure they would get some but anyone with any morals and good heartedness would definitely not sign up.
Of course they would get mercenary's those willing to be exploited for payment but I am certain that they would have less numbers.
But the pride that has been instilled in the American people to fight for their freedom against enemies overseas and for their flag, Moms apple pie etc, the media has done a great job.
Its been one hell of a deception, I think people in other countries have seen it for sometime. I cannot believe how insular and ill informed some Americans are.
Some Americans believe Australia to be in Europe and that we walk Kangaroos down the street, I think because its such a large country that the general public has either little interest or lack of awareness of other cultures.
And I don't blame you for loving your country, I love mine. But the masses have been brainwashed into thinking these wars are to protect your own people when in fact they are geared to steal other countries assets and genocide of those people who the assets belong to.
The only people who can help America, are the self same people who have been lied to for 50 years, The American public themselves, and what I am seeing is a lot of people waking up and getting mighty pissed off.
And who could blame them.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Gotta stop with the sensationalist style. Its almost to the point that all the majority of whom could be swayed by this type of video are already on its side. The rest are either blatantly ignorant or are otherwise intelligent but set in their ways, and even more importantly know how much human beings distort the truth and embellish things to their benefit. Sound familiar to you? Thats cause we are all distorters of the truth to some degree, but some much more than others.

I think it is gunna take an honest, objective approach to win over the second group. We are going to have to show them that not all of the people on our side fall into the first group!

One of those troops they showed pointing a gun at someone was not even American. The other one of the troop with his rifle in a sitting mans face. We don't know what he did, or why he was pointing the gun at him. Thats using sensationalism. I don't disagree that the troop was in that mans house(country for less hip people) and that alone puts us at fault. But that is besides the point. Just like in conspiracy theories, the sensationalists ruin it for the realists.

Edit: I have to admit It is short and sweet, it could work on the Jersey Shore demographic :p Short attention spans and all, and documentaries have waaayy to many big words and ugly people jabbering on.
edit on 3-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good video and I (think?) I agree with most of it? - Just one side of my brain is still screaming propaganda!

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Is it factual that 90% of casualties are civilian?

Possibly that figure is accurate - but perhaps it's totally made up - is there any info to back that claim up?

why not 89% or 91% ? who say's it's 90% ?

Surely there's no way to know? some suspected insurgent gets killed - is he counted as civilian?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I wouldn't say that an NWO organisation exists but I would say that the NWO idea does.

I do think though that saying the letters NWO or the word illuminati can destroy what is a realy good video or some ones point.. Sometimes it makes me cringe when i hear those words said. I think "why? you have just put a realy good point across but then you make your self look like a moron to the average person by saying those words.
edit on 3-10-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

so...you dismiss china taking over tibet, you dismiss the previous regime of pol pot in cambodia, you dismiss the multiple genocides in africa, by their own people, to their own people, you dismiss the iran-iraq war, you dismiss the russian invasion of afghanistan, you dismiss the pakistan-india bloodshed over kashmir, you dismiss the bloody islamic takeover of east timor. the north korean totalitarian slave state. it's all the americans fault
edit on 2-10-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

Of course because some people believe that America is the root of all evil. I watched the video and I call BS on the (baseless) claim that 90% of the casualties of American actions are innocent civilians. No data to back that up was presented. Our ROE is very strcit to avoid civilian casualties, even if that means Americans have to face more risks on the battlefield.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I... I believe in a NWO but I do not believe in a shady bunch of old Illuminati and Freemasons plotting it. Yes it comes from bankers. From I do not believe they are hiding it from us, in fact they have been very open about it. I just think that because we see what we see we have to think there is something far more sinister in hiding when in fact, we know it all because we see it all, and yet nobody does anything to stop it. There is no creepy blood religion behind it, but the religion of money and power. Globalization isn't happening, it isn't coming, it is here. They are just in the process of finalizing it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ted4d

Surely there's no way to know? some suspected insurgent gets killed - is he counted as civilian?

Yes, by definition, he would be a civilian, as would a terrorist. Also, remember, that the US gets the blame for all casualties in Iraq, even terrorist attacks on civilians and sectarian violence casualties are laid at our feet.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I understand your point but is it really human nature to fight wars and kill each other?

Or is mankind guided into these things?

Have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

Don't get me wrong, under the right circumstances man can be evil, but if we take the west vs muslim divide, this has been a creation to divide us by an elite group of people with an agenda.

I firmly believe there is evil that influences mankind, I don't think mankind is naturally so.

Of course war is part of human nature. Conflict has been part of mankind ever since we came down from the trees. There is some evidence that modern man co-existed and fought neanderthal man. There will always be a person who wants to hurt or take from another person. On a micro level we call this crime, on a macro level we call this war.
edit on 3-10-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by itsallmaya

wile i agree to some extent with you,your comaprison is off.the military and police are acting more like the husband abuser.should we wait till he kills his wife?i dont think it takes a scholar ship to realize what is going on this world in general.so,to remain in that mentality of serving your country with out actually looking into what it stands for ,says very little of his so called intent to help and serve,whats the motive and foundation of serve my country?would you try to fix a transmition not knowing mechanics,or perform a heart transplant with no knowledge in the field?

Not against civilians. And that's what they've been doing it for a long time, breaking all international laws and exposing themselves as the demons they are.

Yet everyone elects them.

I wouldn't vote at all if I didn't have a human being to run.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

S&F! Great find ! It really does explain the "true" reason for the Hate of western society..
Its crazy how we are so blinded by this in western Society!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
History shows that war is a part of our basic nature as a collective species. It won't stop anytime soon, I assure you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by football6
War is the root of all evil, and a direct result of human nature. Here is an example. Person A attacking Person B and Person B kills Person A. Is it alright for Person B to kill another person simply because in his head he was defending himself. Its not like someone filmed that happen and then people judge it and can clearly determine he was just defending himself. No. He had a human reflex, the reaction to kill if need be. He made a decision in his mind to kill another human, justifying it as defense. Until one side learns how to control this animal deep within, both sides will remain at War. This is the greatest human weakness. Thank you.

Actually, NO ITS NOT. Name percentage of people in a disagreement who murder? Note it's a very small minority.

Now look at the non human leaders. And tell me how many they kill, and what corporations make a huge profit?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I watched your video and I even liked it ....... up until ......the part about the NWO that is when I switched it off, I don't think such an organization exists ..... sorry
you're probably getting caught up on the name people have given it, (new world order). like it's some kind of club that people got together and decided, "hey let's call this club New World Order! it's got a nice ring to it....".

that is obviously ridiculous. all the NWO is a bunch of rich people and or corperations that infiltrate the government with their own people to pass laws to give them more power, or start wars that benifit them. they do this through senators or lobbying or whatever.

we the people have named this type of people as the "New World Order". it's just a name and it's not really far fetched AT ALL.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

#1 This is good but mis- identifies the enemy. It is not in our Legislative, Judicial and Executive Branches. They are figureheads and puppets, some unknowing and unwitting but others fully aware of and cooperating with ANOTHER SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT WITHIN our government. I have posted a few interesting links that explore this possibility more extensively. I think it has existed since the government here in the USA was formed. We have an ostensible government and another government within...a cancer within the body of government and it flourishes, largely undetected. When people try to expose it or call it out, they are driven from public office as unpatriotic lunatics.

#2 If you say, as this movie does..."Our men and women are being used as Nazi's by the power that controls what once was our country and the Federal Government is owned and operated by NWO and International Bankers" basically you are saying the Jews.
I am ready to be accused of being anti antisemitic but this would not be entirely true since I see people within groups as individuals and judge them so. This does not take away from the fact that by and large with very few exceptions, the International Bankers are Jews who do not play by the same rules as the rest of the world. These International Bankers are isolated, self perpetuating, and detached from humanity in such a way as to devalue the rest of the world, or seize it and claim it for themselves. All of a sudden, the regular state of unrest and the lack of a Palestinian State, after years of conflict, and most people on board, makes sense. What to do about it is awkward, tough and complicated.

#3 Men and women in uniform cannot "wake up" since they are taught to follow orders and chain of command is essential to the military. This would dismantle your armed forces in such a way that they would no longer be useful when the cause was just and necessary, simple self defense for example. People, civilians need to do the waking up and persuade the powers that be, not only do we not want our military to fight - WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

#4 I also strongly disagree with the statement made near the end that servicemen and cops are evil.
With regard to police I think the movie said there were an exceptional rare few GOOD ONES. I think it is just the reverse and that there are many more good than bad. I think there are the rare (but admittedly growing number) of bad ones. We make it easy, and we make it pay, and when the guilty are caught we slap their hands and let them get away. This does not inspire honor among the ranks but there are still honorable loyal and good men. They are risking their lives for our protection every day and they do not deserve this "blanketed" disrespect.

Now don't go saying I blanketed the Jews in my claim they are the international bankers. I have many Jewish friends who I would lay my own life down to save were they ever threatened. I do not blame the whole of the Jewish people for the horrendous and reprehensible actions of a few despicable weeds that have grown so thick they are difficult to uproot. There are these "weeds" in every culture and in every people.

And it is true. We cannot allow bully's to rule any longer covertly or otherwise.

Now here are a few links...make of these what you will.
I imagine there is some truth to them all.

Top Secret America - Washington Post examines the post 9/11 security grid

Our Secret Government

The Pathocracy - Plutocracy Illuminati related

Our Secret Government (alien related)

Shadow Government by Grant Jeffrey

In Western democracies, citizens are accustomed to voting for their representatives in government. Democratic principles and national constitutions assure us of a voice in determining the policies and powers that rule us. What most of us don't realize, however, is that these rules have changed profoundly.

edit on 3-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

so...you dismiss china taking over tibet, you dismiss the previous regime of pol pot in cambodia, you dismiss the multiple genocides in africa, by their own people, to their own people, you dismiss the iran-iraq war, you dismiss the russian invasion of afghanistan, you dismiss the pakistan-india bloodshed over kashmir, you dismiss the bloody islamic takeover of east timor. the north korean totalitarian slave state. it's all the americans fault

Of course because some people believe that America is the root of all evil. I watched the video and I call BS on the (baseless) claim that 90% of the casualties of American actions are innocent civilians. No data to back that up was presented. Our ROE is very strcit to avoid civilian casualties, even if that means Americans have to face more risks on the battlefield.

I'm pretty sure that many figures estimate that the civilian casualties in iraq alone are somewhere around 500,000. See the swiss war crimes lawsuit against G.W. Bush for more details.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

While I agree with just about everything said in the video presentation of films of this nature is getting very hackneyed. Is there a CD compilation of epic sounding "the end is coming" music that they use for these videos? I'm pretty sure I hear the same song three or four times a week on YouTube these days. A presentation of facts backing the claims we all know to be true would be a little more useful than fear mongering tactics. The audience that NEEDS to be reached by ideas as these would just roll there eyes with the presentation as it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I'm pretty sure that many figures estimate that the civilian casualties in iraq alone are somewhere around 500,000. See the swiss war crimes lawsuit against G.W. Bush for more details.

THe trouble is, when "civilians" pick up a weapon and become a combatant, they are part of that stat. When a combatant fights from a position surrounded by civilians, they become part of that stat even all rules of war put the blame of civilian casualties on the person who hides among them. In addition, sectarian violence and terrorist acts also made that casualty figure among the civilian population and it is unjustly put on American service men and women.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by snarky412
Sad to say, but there has and always will be Wars and rumors of Wars....

Wars have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, innocent lives are lost.

And yes, the U.S. government itself is guilty, as well as others.

I agree war has been going on for thousands of years.

But 'war' in the last 100 years has seen more death and destruction than all of mankind's history put together.

Modern warfare is no longer 'war' anyway, the main victims are civilians who have no way of defending themselves and worst of all, no choice in the matter.

In war, both countries declare war. There is a state of war.

When America and her allies invaded Iraq, the latter had no say, but the bombs and guns still came to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and cause untold misery.

I assume you mean the second time... the first time was in respond to Iraq invading Kuwait.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join