All America must see this video - Breaking Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
War is the root of all evil, and a direct result of human nature. Here is an example. Person A attacking Person B and Person B kills Person A. Is it alright for Person B to kill another person simply because in his head he was defending himself. Its not like someone filmed that happen and then people judge it and can clearly determine he was just defending himself. No. He had a human reflex, the reaction to kill if need be. He made a decision in his mind to kill another human, justifying it as defense. Until one side learns how to control this animal deep within, both sides will remain at War. This is the greatest human weakness. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

lololololololol

its all americas fault.... dumbest thing i ever read

sheep

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Look at all the agretions in the world. They are ALL in the middle east and Africa and they All involve the muslim islamic people (if you can call them that) against some other group, be it other muslim nations, christians, or what ever. Put together one of those video's.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If I got a dollar for every one of these kinds of videos I would be a millionaire.

So if you believe this, what are you all doing about it. Do you think sitting in your computer chair nodding your head saying The Corporate States of America, that American foreign policy is killing millions.....nothing is going to change. You have to get up, get your neighbors to get up, get your family...your town, your city.....march out in mass and drag these power elite out of their holes and kill them.

The time of protest is over, words have lost their power when people care more about convenience and the latest Ipod......until people TRULY get tired of it all and are willing to do something about it then videos like shown in the OP sound good, but are meaningless.

Here is a quote for you:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Since world war two, 90% of the casualties of war have been civilians, 1/3 of those being children. These people have done nothing to deserve this, the madness has to stop, we have to stop our crimes against humanity- we are not fighting for freedom and justice, our wars are fought for corporations and oil companies. It has to stop.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Do you happen to know where this info is from? I'm well aware that the US causes lots of civilian deaths, but I rather think the 90% civilian casualties is a result of factoring in wars in places like Chechnya, the Balkans, Africa, etc. etc. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I doubt either our wars in Iraq or Afghanistan had that many civilian deaths.
Unless you're counting combatants who are not part of an official military.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow, such a powerful video.... and its true. Or... thats the way I see it.

Its so sad.

As another poster said, War is the root of all evil. Until the evil is eradicated there will be war.

Building the temple in wealth is just not cool. At the expense of your fellow man? Nope... not cool!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The truth will not get very far while pointing fingers at the white man.
imo it's not best to single any one color people out while trying to unite all people.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
epic video, i must share...

NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE SHIFT HAPPEN!

THANK YOU GOD

THANK YOU

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah. Good ol' peacefull Islam never did a thing. Not every American (even a few politicians) are cold blooded greedy killers. This is left wing peace and love propaganda. Militantant Islam loves softies, thats why they started a war during the Clinton administration that ignored it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

And that's why all of the top dog politicians and those pulling the strings above them such as people heavily involved in corporate or specifically "the bankers"interests are and i keep stressing this "demonic" for their policies are pure evil.Guaranteed whatever party you vote for or whatever President you think will change things,things will undoubtedly remain the same.

The planet is a lunatic asylum and the crazies run it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I take it you are also aware of the following,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

the atmosphere across europe is a repeat of how things were in 1936

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I would stay off ATS for a while. Ignorance like that can harm you.

You just got completely bitch slapped by the way.

I'm surprised you didn't even look up Geroge Bush Sr.'s speach about the NWO.

Deny Ignorance?

Rigggghhhhtttt.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I watched your video and I even liked it ....... up until ......the part about the NWO that is when I switched it off, I don't think such an organization exists ..... sorry

Hey, just a heads up for you, if you're interested.

One day, when you get bored and have nothing else to do, look up the Bilderburg group. That's the most notorious group but there are others.

Here's a clip from Rockefeller, whose family has had their hands in everything since the early 1900's:

David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

| Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it |

| David Rockefeller |

opengov.ideascale.com...

This idea has been in the works for some time now.
The question remaining is how much time is left before TPTB put it into effect.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The video itself is soso....
But what is the name of the music playing? It's epic. Me want.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
Sad to say, but there has and always will be Wars and rumors of Wars....

Wars have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, innocent lives are lost.

And yes, the U.S. government itself is guilty, as well as others.

I agree war has been going on for thousands of years.

But 'war' in the last 100 years has seen more death and destruction than all of mankind's history put together.

Modern warfare is no longer 'war' anyway, the main victims are civilians who have no way of defending themselves and worst of all, no choice in the matter.

In war, both countries declare war. There is a state of war.

When America and her allies invaded Iraq, the latter had no say, but the bombs and guns still came to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and cause untold misery.

I understand where you are coming from but I still reiterate that wars will always be, even if unjustified.

Wars are fought for Religion, natural resources, for the land itself, etc., it will never stop, ever, not as long as Man exists, it's in our nature to fight regardless of skin color or religion or what ever country one is from.

Can't just blame the U.S........

Who first came to America and nearly wiped out the Native American Indians????

They were innocent and women & children were killed too. What about them? Their land was taken from them literally and their lives destroyed.

That's what I mean about wars always have & always will be.

"Man" can be a very cruel & heartless species.
[That term is meant in a general term, not you specifically]

There's been thousands killed along the Mexican/U.S. border to the drug wars since 2006 [50,000+] but nobody cares about them.

What do we do, just pick and choose which wars we don't agree with and make a video protesting that particular war or country?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"To the rest of the world, we are the terrorists."

Most striking sentence for me. The truth therein lies.
But the average American is not more to blame than any other citizen...

I encourage all of the Americans who watched this video to share it

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Sad to say, but there has and always will be Wars and rumors of Wars....

Wars have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, innocent lives are lost.

And yes, the U.S. government itself is guilty, as well as others.

I agree war has been going on for thousands of years.

But 'war' in the last 100 years has seen more death and destruction than all of mankind's history put together.

Modern warfare is no longer 'war' anyway, the main victims are civilians who have no way of defending themselves and worst of all, no choice in the matter.

In war, both countries declare war. There is a state of war.

When America and her allies invaded Iraq, the latter had no say, but the bombs and guns still came to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians and cause untold misery.

I understand where you are coming from but I still reiterate that wars will always be, even if unjustified.

Wars are fought for Religion, natural resources, for the land itself, etc., it will never stop, ever, not as long as Man exists, it's in our nature to fight regardless of skin color or religion or what ever country one is from.

Can't just blame the U.S........

Who first came to America and nearly wiped out the Native American Indians????

They were innocent and women & children were killed too. What about them? Their land was taken from them literally and their lives destroyed.

That's what I mean about wars always have & always will be.

"Man" can be a very cruel & heartless species.
[That term is meant in a general term, not you specifically]

There's been thousands killed along the Mexican/U.S. border to the drug wars since 2006 [50,000+] but nobody cares about them.

What do we do, just pick and choose which wars we don't agree with and make a video protesting that particular war or country?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

I understand your point but is it really human nature to fight wars and kill each other?

Or is mankind guided into these things?

Have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

Don't get me wrong, under the right circumstances man can be evil, but if we take the west vs muslim divide, this has been a creation to divide us by an elite group of people with an agenda.

I firmly believe there is evil that influences mankind, I don't think mankind is naturally so.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

"The white establishment", sounds like she slipped that one in. How can we unite when people want us to divide. Is there a video available that provides hard information and not persuasive words like imperial and crusade. Clearly in accordance to the ops video we need to stand together to destroy these goddam white people and there establishment

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

While unfortunate, it cannot be denied that warfare has had a major role in shaping our world. It has defined our history, created and destroyed entire nations, and repeatedly altered society in both major and subtle ways for thousands of years.

Whether or not one believes it's in man's nature [ego/aggression] to go to war, one can't deny the number of wars through out the ages.

There will be many more after we are gone.

History goes on.....

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkerSolent

Since world war two, 90% of the casualties of war have been civilians, 1/3 of those being children. These people have done nothing to deserve this, the madness has to stop, we have to stop our crimes against humanity- we are not fighting for freedom and justice, our wars are fought for corporations and oil companies. It has to stop.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Do you happen to know where this info is from? I'm well aware that the US causes lots of civilian deaths, but I rather think the 90% civilian casualties is a result of factoring in wars in places like Chechnya, the Balkans, Africa, etc. etc. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I doubt either our wars in Iraq or Afghanistan had that many civilian deaths.
Unless you're counting combatants who are not part of an official military.

In WW1 some of the rules of engagement were to bomb civilian populations not strategic locations, I met a journalist whose granddad had been a WW1 bomber and got court-martialed as soon as his plane touched down after a bombing raid one night for dropping bombs on a German train station loaded with munitions that were destined for England, this also throws up the question that the Germans and English were collaborating.

Also read Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky this shows how peasants were used by saddam hussein against the american soldiers who just got into bulldozers and ran straight over these people thousands upon thousands were killed without one American soldier being killed.

the world we live in is an illusion and until we stand together as one the politicians will continue killing us just so the elite can control the worlds resources.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join