It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All America must see this video - Breaking Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

congratulations wide eyes, you have won the coveted web2pdf award. saved the links for future reference on my hard drive in case of umm, Cass Sunsteins program of internet control is implimented.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

s & f
One only needs to look over the Nazi events in chronological order to see what is being done worldwide.
Timeline
Only the technology today is being utilized.
edit on 2-10-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I enjoyed this article but felt distinctly excluded as it was limited to "All America", why? Especially as two British Prime Ministers figure within. Widen your horizons old chap!
edit on 2-10-2012 by Alien44 because: Text edit

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
I enjoyed this article but felt distinctly excluded as it was limited to "All America", why? Especially as two British Prime Ministers figure within. Widen your horizons old chap!
edit on 2-10-2012 by Alien44 because: Text edit

I used the title from the video, I'm from the UK myself and it very much applies to us too. I figured this forum was mostly American so went with that.

It's weird really, when I mention America in this context, I refer to pretty much all of the western world, it's a habit I've gotten into! The world has been shaped into a West VS. the rest of the world scenario and for good or bad, we're in it with the Americans!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thanks for that but we still are very distinct as much as I appreciate my American friends. This post concerns the whole of our world and divides should be disregarded as for the sharing of information. As for its acceptance, well that is certainly a different matter! Nice post and recognised, by the way!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44

Thanks for that but we still are very distinct as much as I appreciate my American friends. This post concerns the whole of our world and divides should be disregarded as for the sharing of information. As for its acceptance, well that is certainly a different matter! Nice post and recognised, by the way!

Fair enough I'll keep that in mind for next time

All the best

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think the presentation of such videos as these is wrong.

It's all hysterical overly dramatic music and hyperbolic statements. They are ten a penny on youtube.

Videos which are more subtle and understated might seem better.

Maybe it's just a personal thing. I might add that because of the above reasons I didn't watch the whole video, I skimmed it instead.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I don't think the woman giving the passionate speech is responsible for the music or the video editing, but that is just conjecture. But sadly, all the evidence points to her being very correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
This is basically taking an already existing video'd speech compilation of dr. dahlia wasfi and combining it with minutes of tacky fading in and out text.

The whole speech from which it has been compiled: www.youtube.com...

A more recent video of her: www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by varikonniemi because: another videpo

Great post

I was wondering who was giving that speech and where it was given so I can hear it in it's entirety.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Powerful stuff. This is the truth the vast majority of people avoid because it makes them so uncomfortable.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why don't we here at ATS form our own world order? Call it Future World Order, Perfect World Order, No War World Order - something like that. We could start shaking up the ones currently in power. Whaddaya think?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

What I got from the clip was that sensationalism to ram the point home that if you don't agree with the views of the narrator your part of the problem and directly responsible. At the end she called the enlisted twenty first century Nazis. I found that tactic distasteful in generalizing whole groups of people who are for the most part just doing their job. Yes, there are bad soldiers and bad cops and should be called out and punished.

The real problem is the corrupt governments and the military industrial complex. They are the cause and should be villanized.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I know this video is full of a bunch of lies because if it were true,
We would have seen it on the news.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

In denial are we?

second line or 3rd whichever

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by WhoDat09

In denial are we?

second line or 3rd whichever

Yep, neck deep in the river in Egypt

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the states army....is used by corporation to expand business

the states army...like the poor....are used and abused by the PTB...as if they are owned,,,,ie. in england a member of the royal family usd a fighter jet, to go get his golf clubs!

the states army does not protect its citizens or help in emergencies,,,,,to know where war wil break out...sit at the meetings with mcdonalds and wal mart....bloomberg.....and they will tell you the next country our soldiers will have to go to.

its all BS

peace

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Just havin' some fun.
If I don't laugh I'll cry.
This really is the way alot of people think though.
I'm sure you all already knew that.

"Patriots" can go on all day about how great America is "Land of the blahh blahh blahh"
"Home of the blahh blahh blahhh"!

Call me unpatriotic but,
America is the biggest MIND F**** this planet has ever seen.
It is one gigantic Psychological MIND F !!!!!
From cradle to grave we are friggin brain washed.
Brain washed to believe that our team is #1!!!

Standing up EVERY DAY before school begins and committing to "Pledge our ALLEGIANCE" to our country doesn't raise any red flags with anyone?

REALLY?!?!?!?
Communist China anyone?

But of course there are always the brilliant minds reminding us that whatever our country does and what ever its short comings,.......there is always some other country on the planet that is worse so that makes it somehow OK????

REALLY!?!?!

I would love to be there to see one of these morons get into a cripplnig auto accident just so I could walk up to them and say,....

"Oh, you can't feel your anything below your neck?
That's ok, at least you can still see".

??????

How does that even make sense?

That GOD DAMNED word "Patriot" is so mind numbingly stupid and allows people to commit any number of acts and crimes against humanity as the word "Christian" ever did.

After all, if you weren't threatening my country or my God then......I wouldn;t have had to kill you now would I????

AGHHHH!.
Sometimes I want off this severely spiritually retarded planet.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Call me unpatriotic but,
America is the biggest MIND F**** this planet has ever seen.
It is one gigantic Psychological MIND F !!!!!
From cradle to grave we are friggin brain washed.
Brain washed to believe that our team is #1!!!

Standing up EVERY DAY before school begins and committing to "Pledge our ALLEGIANCE" to our country doesn't raise any red flags with anyone?

QFT.
When I started to wake up, I made sure to stop pledging allegiance.
It's definitely a big red flag.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I pledge Allegiance to myself.
To my family, and to my fellow man.
Not to a flag, or the republic for which it stands.

Hey, I'm a poet and didn't realize it!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That is crazy, everyone feels the same "Stop Fighting!" We don't want to fight anymore, the whole world is struggling and yes this army will not be remembered by the world as hero's who saved the world but as those who conquered it. I am not bashing our troops. They are following orders, but like the movie says if you are a cop or in the army then you need to be civil and most of all humane. Think of your son or daughter in that situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join