It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags & the American Interest - "Crisis Initiation" against Iran - you should watch this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This video shows Patrick Clawson from Washington Institute for Near East Studies talk about crisis initiation like its a perfectly normal way of acting in the world.

Against the background of previous false flag operations, he suggests different ways of provocing Iran into a war scenario without the public realizing who is behind it.

It is now at the point that its being discussed openly, without shame, because most of the public doesnt care or understand what is being said anyway.

Have this in mind when you listen to this guy:

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1][2] from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", -soul, mind and πάθος, "pathos" -suffering, disease, condition[3][4]) is a personality disorder that has been variously described as characterized by shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, lacking guilt, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity and antisocial behaviors such as parasitic lifestyle and criminality.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm a fan of Max Igan and find myself agreeing with most of what he says. As for the video they are discussing I looked up Patrick Clawson who is the director of research for the Washington Institute. While he is openly urging false flag operations against Iran it should come as little surprise that he was:

a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank,

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

What's his education?

Ph.D. in economics

Economists now are the cheerleaders for war.
I think we must be in the New American Century already.
One that probably won't last for even a couple more years at the current rate.

Good video, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks!

Its scary because people with this mindset are influencing decisions. They shouldnt be allowed near any kind of leadership position because they dont think twice about who is affected. They can bomb civilians and go home and have a cup of tea in front of the TV afterwards, because they dont feel empathy for Iranians or anyone else in the middle east.

I think sending this guy to live with a family in Iran would be a good idea. So he would see the people he thinks are his enemy. He would understand how wrong he is. At least I hope so.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyone who initiates a war is a war criminal. This just proves once again, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that we have war criminals in our midst.

If this guy is advocating committing war crimes in the media then he should be immediately arrested, charged and thrown in prison for re-education. It is just not normal human behaviour to advocate such extreme stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1][2] from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", -soul, mind and πάθος, "pathos" -suffering, disease, condition[3][4]) is a personality disorder that has been variously described as characterized by shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, lacking guilt, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity and antisocial behaviors such as parasitic lifestyle and criminality.

Sounds like the israeli government.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
It is just not normal human behaviour to advocate such extreme stuff.

I think it could be normal in the crowds these guys are around. Its like mob bosses deciding who to whack, except now the gains are entire countries instead of street corners.... since these guys are in the positions they are, the consequences become enormous.

They are criminals and they have the criminal mind set.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's one of the best videos I've seen of subjects like these done in a comic way and true. Ken'O Keefe is the man to watch also. I like best he's talk on Middlesex university, that was some power speech...

Max will be doing soon the 8h speech in Croatia - Opatija, and that should be an intersting seminar. He's there together witrh Rick Simpson and Jindrich Bayer, the guys who are all over the world preaching for hemp as the cure for cancer.
All of them should have new data and infos, that will be expained on the seminar,, so that will be worth watching as they have live stream available for 10€ which is not a bad price for an 8h event
Here's the link
speechevents.com...

top topics

join