It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida boys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Anyone in florida ever see the stink ape. or hear it crashing through the woods?

Well I did at least hear something that i will share upon acknowledgement. quite trippy really and it was not gator or snake...
edit on 1-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

I investigated the swampy area in DeLand florida and found gator tracks but only right on the water..

What happened to me happened to my mother when she was young with a buddy walking by.

Supernatural [SNIP].....casssadega suspected.
edit on 1-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; *please post one or two paragraphs, *a link to the entire story, *AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Basically...tell us what happened in more detail.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wait...what?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
More detail with proper construction of sentences please.

Because I cant work out what your saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I think he's referring to this,
spiritualistic group

Is this a cult OP?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You mean skunk ape?

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm in south central florida and I've heard some people talk of it but I have never seen one myself, probably good too because if I did see it I would be running screaming lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I can't say that I know about any stink ape/skunk ape sightings in the DeLand area, though about 8-10 years ago I almost hit a black bear on a backroad in Longwood, FL a few miles south of there.

Coincidence maybe?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

This. Monster Quest made an episode about it. And yeah, it's rare but there are reports of big foots (called the Skunk Ape) in the state of Florida. The majority of the reports happens in the swam areas..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Yes, I remember someone saying they had seen it in the Ocala National Forest too and people were saying it was probably a black bear and he said it was definitely not a black bear but like I said I've never seen it myself although I do believe it's real.

top topics

join