posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
reply to post by collietta
Yes you are right, the problem is that the allergy can become dangerous when the body starts to attack itself that is when the problem starts.
Interestingly I discovered that once I stop drinking milk and eating anything that contains milk products my symptoms got better, no disappeared
completely as is other food allergies I have, but when I did the test to introduce the milk into my diet I got the intolerance symptom too along with
the sinus problems.
I was told that this happen because once you take the milk completely body is cleansed, so the reason I had no so much problem with intolerance was
the years that I was drinking milk and the way my body has gotten used to the milk.
Is amazing the things you learn about your own body once you start to eliminate allergens from the diet.
Specially anything manufactured and processed.
We are truly been poisoned by additives and GMOs, is just that we don't know how bad it is until we do elimination of foods and try to introduce them
I am also allergic to many prescription drugs that contain sulfa but not to penicillin.
Be careful with you daughter because if she already have shown any type of allergic reaction to foods she will more ofter than not be allergic to
anything synthetic like manufactured drugs, GMOs and food additives.
I have spend many times in the emergency room with very ugly allergic reactions.
Has becoming worse since I have gotten older.