It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me bitter but....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So I am disturbed to find that as the years go by, public mentality in this western world, is becoming more and more narrow, controlled by a media that even ATS members in all their wisdom and knowledge and “wakefulness”
seem vulnerable to.
As we celebrate an age where women are free to be as openly sexually predatory as men have always been allowed to be, an age where women are free to carry not just the weight of a household (as in the past) but also a share of labour too, an age where a woman’s worth is no longer just in how well she can cook and clean and raise a tribe of rowdy ruddy cheeked boys but how well she can “shake that thang” and “get down on it”...

Ah yes we have come a long way to equality, why a man doesn’t even have to be responsible for the sperm he splashes wherever he wants anymore thanks to contraception and the welfare system, if he knocks up a sexy piece of..... (insert derogatory term for a woman) *snip* then no worries mate drop her off at the abortion clinic or outside cetrelink and get back to doing whatever it is that males do after they ditch a pregnant woman.
We should be so proud of ourselves.
In this one size fits all world, men everywhere can enjoy being free to work jobs they are not suited to so they can buy lots of toys, pay back the government for the "privilege" of living in overcrowded cities and impress the easy lays they find in bars and pubs on every street corner.... Until they get fired, then they can play video games all day if they desire, what’s more manly then pretending to be a soldier killing a muslim before said muslim destroys the fabric of western culture? Cause western culture is so “evolved”, not at all barbaric. Not like that country where everyone wears turbans and doesn’t even speak English!

And the technology! It doesn’t matter that the Y chromosome is slowly being phased out, soon man and machine will be able to merge anyway, which will make sex without consequence even easier. Yay us! No lets not think of the decay of western mans DNA, the de-evolving of the human race, lets not consider the spiritual ramifications of participating in a society founded on trauma that survives at the expense of the starving and diseased multitudes, no instead let us focus on the exploits of our beloved sports teams and celebrities. Lets fawn over those fortunate enough to have all their physical imperfections airbrushed away, so our daughters can have something to focus on while they puke their guts out after every meal (“god don’t ever let me be fat, however will I be able to be attractive enough to have some *snip* abortion if I let that apple digest and make me faaaaaaaaaaat!!!!”), and so our sons can have an unrealistic and shallow expectation of what a sexy female is and grow up to reinforce those skewed perceptions while yelling out “FATTY!” to some random woman just walking down the road as they drive by.
Oh how wonderfully wise it is for us to brainwash our children on how much of a sin it is to be fat, never mind that some people’s brains are programmed to respond to the chemical signals pumped out by the toxic poison that is fast food, never mind that all our food (from fruits and nuts to burgers and chips) has been engineered for the sole purpose of triggering certain chemicals in the brain which go ape s@#t when on auto pilot, which most of us are.
Lets not teach our children compassion for those who were less fortunate in the genetic monopoly called life. Lets not allow our children to hiss and mock those who knew right from the start how genetics work and who used that knowledge for generations to control the multitudes simply for a few bucks. Like the Judas who betrayed the enlightened Christ man for a handful of silver. No lets instead teach them how to throw sticks and stones at eachother, break the very back of spiritual evolution.
“Single mothers are eeeeevil, fat people are laaaaazy, people of a different colour are daaangerous, I’m better than you at eveeeeerything, your ugly, I have more money, my sports team is better than yours, Im thirty but Im gonna act like a teenager because growing up is soooo hard.....”

I. Despise. You. All.

“Shame on us
Doomed from the start
May God have mercy on our dirty little hearts
Shame on us
For all we've done
And all we ever were
Just zeros and ones”

-NIN zero sum

Right, now thats clear I'm going to have a sleep, because I'm an evil single mother and instead of drinking all night like most of you will probably assume I did (cause you know, single mothers are eeeeevil), I was busting a gut working for six hours last night so that my daughter can hopefully one day have a better chance in this fudged up society than I ever did (if I were kind, I'd kill us both but you know Im evil and actually want her to be alive). So screw you all, maybe we will meet one day in an alternate dimension where everyone is as skinny and well off financially and physically perfect as you all want (whats a bet we'd still be just as spiritually dead tho) untill then, I will continue to work every night, eat what I want when I can, refuse to wear makeup, refuse to care about what clothes "make me look faaaaaat", raise my daughter the best I can..... And despise you and you and you and you.

"Nameste"

Mod Note: Vulgarity on ATS – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2-10-2012 by davespanners because: Editing vulgarity

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Star n flag?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Although you're severely generalizing about 50% of the human population, sometimes it's good to vent these frustrations—or at the very least come up with a good scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good lord what a wall of text.

But way to generalize..I'm not even sure I completely follow what you're getting at

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Awesome thread. You go girl, it is sad that what you wrote is mostly true. Take care and all that. Oh, and if you are not a fattie, you wanna go on a date?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Rhebefree.

That was one of the most powerful statements on the condition of our current society, I've ever read. As a fellow Woman, I'm honored to have you as a member of the Single Mother's of America, that make a difference in their children's lives. Your ragged truth screams. Hopefully it will shatter plugged ears and hearts...as it has shattered mine.

Thank you Rhebefree for having the strength, and clarity, to shout your truth. I am humbled....

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe next time you should stay home.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
Oh, and if you are not a fattie, you wanna go on a date?

I know I shouldn't be laughing at that,but when I read it I literally laughed out loud.Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
While I do applaud your enthusiasm and your passion, in reading this it seems to disregard that it takes two to tango. Maybe I'm missing something.

All men aren't bad people just all all single mothers aren't welfare abusers.

If you've had a bad experience though, my heart does go out to you. Just don't let it poison you or lead you into hating an entire segment of the population for the sins of the one ( or few ).

~Heff

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

flagged and starred [i usually dont flag rants, unless they're like this one: valid ones

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Although you're severely generalizing about 50% of the human population, sometimes it's good to vent these frustrations—or at the very least come up with a good scapegoat.

lol that's not being very misanthropic, is it?
um no, she's generalizing mostly about 4.3% of the population the one that consumes 33% of the worlds resources and wastes half of that
it's not a men are beasts rant more an indictment of society

edit on 2-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
um no, she's generalizing mostly about 4.3% of the population the one that consumes 33% of the worlds resources and wastes half of that

Thank you for the correction. I'm glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to justify your own man-hate.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

A wall of text indeed so I will narrow my response.

1. Openly predatory? Men who are openly predatory will eventually find their way to prison. At least that would be the legal view point. If women want to be predatory, that is their prerogative but the same fate will await them.

2. Men do not care where their sperm goes? Well, there are some for that is true. However, of the receiving end the same can be said. 'Two to tango' sort of thing.

As a man, my personal perspective is men who father multiple children with multiple women but offer nothing in the way of responsibility and continue to act as if nothing is askew are a cancer to society. Shoot 'em all. Women who get pregnant for no other reason than to claim governmental benefits? Their next.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I liked the splashing sperm around part.. funny stuff.

I get your frustration.. but dont think that those of us who made other choices in life do not SEE those like you who are not to be thrown in with the baby factory single mother BS idea. To be sure there are many who give good reason for this idea to be upheld, but most of us are not blind or children and dont automatically lump every single mother into this group. Those that do should be avoided anyway.
I made good decisions. I walked the walk I preach.. yet Im seen as a goody 2 shoes and somehow THAT is a bad thing as well! LOL! Believe me.. you cant win everyone and youll drive yourself nuts trying. Say "screw it" as far as others perceptions or odd beliefs of you and dont sweat it. Random folks opinions with no evidence for their opinions dont mean much in the grand scheme of things anyway and I never understood why so many actually care about it. Ive lived a very fun and great life so far by not giving a good damn what others think of me.. for nearly 50 decades. I do what I do.. pfft on someone else trying to control me or label me. If you do this.. they always appear the fools they are and you dont have to speak one word in your defense. It also never ceases to amuse..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree with pretty much your whole post.

It aggravates me when people on this forum reply to anti-muslim threads commenting on how backwards and barbaric they are.

SERIOUSLY!?

Are you completely blind and deaf to the hedonistic pile of refuse that our country has become?

Do you really feel better when you see the atrocities that occur around the world because it gives you some misguided belief that our country is some shining beacon of human endeavor and compassion?

Get real man, get real.
edit on 2-10-2012 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good rant. However, I would advise you not to read Huxley's Brave New World in your current state. The similarities between that dystopia and modern society would likely make you apoplectic.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thank you for the correction. I'm glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to justify your own man-hate.

L
L
then no doubt you'll be ecstatic,by my correcting you yet again, as i inform you that i am ever so masculine.

and you're welcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

L
L
then no doubt you'll be ecstatic,by my correcting you yet again, as i inform you that i am ever so masculine.

and you're welcome.

No need to correct me. I know you're a man. Therein lies the paradox.
Or maybe you are just kissing a##

Either way if you think she's talking about American society, you are still wrong.
edit on 3-10-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
DP
edit on 3-10-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Agreed. S&F.

new topics

top topics

join