It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama appoints wife of Univision owner to UN diplomatic post

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

it isn't about her qualifications. its about someones family member being handed a bag of goodies and wanting to know what is being expected in return. I would like to know about harry reids son lobbying for a chinese green company. or bidens lobbyist son. or how palins family members keep ending up on TV.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
reply to post by newcovenant

it isn't about her qualifications. its about someones family member being handed a bag of goodies and wanting to know what is being expected in return. I would like to know about harry reids son lobbying for a chinese green company. or bidens lobbyist son. or how palins family members keep ending up on TV.

What about Ron Paul and his son Ru or whatever his name is and what about everyone else whose kid automatically takes the reigns? This country was built on nepotism. You think peoples kids are supposed to take a different job than the one they grew up with and learned? Presidents get to appoint people. I don't get the big stink except that every time this guy sneezes somebody voices a big complaint and says it is shocking and shameful.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He's not wasting any time.
Obama has been keeping his eyes on the UN since before he became President.
That's where he'll go once he leaves office.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am with you....I even hear it from my husband ad naseum "it will never happen here, we have checks and balances" no we don't!

People are not waking up at a fast enough rate...those taking our rights away and destroying the constitution are always faster.

edit on 2-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh, so much going on behind the scenes most are unaware of.
There is much infighting going on among the 'human' decision makers.
Most follow; do as they're told and are complicit, on the dole, on the take, in line with these decision makers' agendas, subconsciously or consciously as true subjects to be subjected/subjegated/enslaved unto the will of those who believe they own you. Rich or poor, All suffer in that end. The Creator works/punishes in mysterious ways. This I can assure you. You all intuitively or innately know/perceive this yet continue to play the Fool. The evidence is all over your place, unfortunately. So, so be you.

So many secret? shhh? lOl 'societies' formed for the purpose to further divide and conquer mankind for the agenda of a dark force, not human but interdimensional. When one 'group' gets out of line, there is always another group around to counter (false flag op'ed as a pinnochio'd on strings) for the purpose of putting down any resistance to the plan; nwo for the destruction of most. Those that 'assume' they are to benefit will be destroyed as well.
This is truth. Not too smart though extremely ignorant. There are No excuses. Constant manipulation/deception and 'control' over the human subjects. Far too much cowardice and ignorance to go around. Most of you 'here' know this, so there is no excuse from here forward.

There are 'good' and 'bad' forces involved to put it bluntly and one should be very careful which they listen to. If it encourages death and destruction, your family are to suffer that consequence regardless of whether one believes they are on the 'right' team.....or not. Again, long topics.

Choose wisely, choose Christ, God (your Creator), the life bringers, that which gave you a chance with your very 'creation' to use the Conscience with freewill to be used.....or not.....for the Right purpose or the wrong End.

*God Bless*?
The Creator is quite understanding and patient for 'time' is meaningless in one's Soul~space.
Good luck? Roll the dice once again? Purgatory earned and deserved once again.
Brilliant!
That's a choice that requires an ounce of faith and a pound of courage. Why fear the 'flesh' When the Soul is Eternal.....or not?
The time is near; choose wisely. The 'Golden Rule' works by divine design; always has and doesn't even require literacy.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Spanish channels always has the hottest girls

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Smells like the POS in Chief is trying to buy off Univision just like he has the rest of the media.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

"Mrs. Saban has never worked in diplomatic posts but has been active in philanthropic and non-profit organizations such as CARE USA, Children's Network International, Mercy Corps, Plan USA,"

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have a mix reaction for this act of Obama, still I think that Obama is gonna win this election.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join