It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Betrayal of Israel Documentary Viewed Nearly 800K Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Obama Betrayal of Israel Documentary Viewed Nearly 800K Times

A YouTube video put up on September 26th is about a young Jewish woman who voted for Obama in 2008.

Probably not this time however.

"She" cites the shaky Obama policies towards Israel and the Middle East in general as the reasons.

The video “Absolutely Uncertain”.......

“Absolutely Uncertain,” is a 19-minute documentary that follows Irina, a 23-year-old Jewish New Yorker who voted for President Barack Obama but may not do so again. Irina feels betrayed by Obama’s foreign policy toward Israel and the documentary has been viewed over 780,000 times on YouTube since it was posted on September 26.

In the video, Irina says was “proud to cast her vote” for Obama in 2008 because she “didn’t doubt for a minute” the strong relationship between America and Israel would not continue.

“I’ve seen that Americans and Israelis have a lot in common,” she says in the video, noting that she met her husband on a trip to Israel.

Irina, who narrates the documentary says, “today, I’m having second thoughts” about voting for Obama. The documentary features interviews with American and foreign journalists, politicians like Senator Joe Lieberman and former New York mayor Ed Koch, and academics like Alan Dershowitz. ....

YouTube caption:

A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President's policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that "when the chips are down," the President may not "have Israel's back" as he says.

The short film features:

Exclusive interviews with leading journalists and politicians in Israel
(Bloomberg, London Times, Jerusalem Post, etc.)

Mainstream news reports (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC, etc.),

Clips from longtime Democratic supporters including: Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch Senator Joseph Lieberman (I-CT) Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY)

"Absolutely Uncertain"

Will the "Jewish Vote" hurt Obama this time ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

No
There are a Majority of American Jews who do not support the Zionist Leadership currently in Israel.
Being a Jew does not mean you have to support a Warmonger Like Netanyahu.
Obama will carry the Jewish Vote, as he did in 2008.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WHO actually cares which NWO shill they put in office...electronic voting killed democracy.....
Its pretty damn obvious the both parties serve the same masters

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No, because despite what you are proclaiming most of the American Jewish vote goes to Democrats.
www.sacbee.com...

Historically the Democrat gets around 60% of the Jewish vote.

And this whole "Betrayed Israel" thing is stupid considering this is what the Israeli defense minister said recently
www.politico.com...

“I think that from my point of view as defense minister they are extremely good, extremely deep and profound,” Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “I can see long years, um, administrations of both sides of political aisle deeply supporting the state of Israeli and I believe that reflects a profound feeling among the American people. But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.” Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
How exactly was Israel betrayed??

We still send them plenty of money called "foreign aid". We still fight their battles and we are still the big body guard standing behind them when they pick fights. Israel has been far from "betrayed".

In my opinion there is a growing number of this population who feels as I do. Let Israel fight their own battles and fix their own problems. Let them support themselves. The truth is, we do not owe Israel anything anymore than other Countries around the world owe the US. If the women is the documentary wants to support Israel so much, let her pack her bags and move to Israel and support that Nation State as much as she wants.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I thought it was Romney/Ryan 2012.

NOT Netanyahu/Romney 2012.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Israel already get BILLIONS a year from this country, and for what? In my opinion, America owes them nothing.
edit on 2-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join