It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Current scientific thinking believes that the universe started with the big bang, which in itself originated from the expansion of a singularity. Everything around us, from intelligent life to the smallest sub atomic particles, originated from this starting point. If this statement is true, which current science believes is the case, then everything that was needed for life to form existed even before the creation of the simplest forms of matter. No matter what this initial singularity truly was, "we", and by "we" I mean all forms of life that have, and currently exist, among the hundreds of billions of galaxies that have formed post Big Bang, were already in the cards within that thing. When people say we are made of star stuff, it may be true in a physical matter sense, but our true existance comes from a relm before the existance of physical matter...a relm where all human scientific knowledge disintergrates. Perhaps one day, it will be proven that our universe is bordered by other universes on all sides and, in fact, we are merely one universe amongst hundreds of billions of others, each created with it's own singularity....seeds of life if you will. I do believe there is a gardener out there.
edit on 2-10-2012 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You have missed the point . All life has DNA and it dictates what each cell does to support the whole life form . DNA does not occur randomly in Nature .We have modified it but have not created it . It is so complex . For life to ever have a chance to evolve it has to begin . And we have no proof of evolution , but maybe a record of extinctions of certain animals similar to existing animals today .Science makes great claims and theories that they can not disprove or prove , but they have disproved that life simply started with amino acid growing on a rock by it's self thus trying to support their position there is no God . They shot themselves in the foot !

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by boncho
Saying that Noncoding DNA is somehow indicative of evolution is a crap argument. Also stating that functionality of DNA that we don't completely understand is indicative of a creator or god is equally crap.

Yet the papers clearly indicate intelligence behind the encoding.

EUREKA...

Intelligent Evolution.....

Light the match

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was hoping for an interesting read, but as usual the thread is just an excuse for Enoch to start quoting verse as always, you been quiet for a while Enoch?

You keep trying to state evolution is false to prove your point..
You should be spending time proving God exists.. good luck with that one

-1 flag if i could

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm going to quote myself.

If anyone is going to find the existence of god. It will be a scientist.
-alberto solano.

I don't think we are there yet. But we are getting there.
I think that what you will find is that God has used science to create life.
And we are slowly getting to that point were we will learn that science.
We are created in his image after all.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We did not come from cave man this is a lie propagated to make you forget who we really are!

We are vastly intelligent beings and we always have been since the rise and fall of Atlantis and Lemuria. The fall of these two supremely advanced ancient first civilizations marked the beginning of the stone age of man. After the great flood (which has been proven) our ancestors walked upon the shores and started over from scratch. We had to learn to do everything all over again without the help of outside forces and what we've had/been through all the way up until this date is a direct result of what happened maybe hundreds of thousands years ago when these two cities were buried underneath the ocean floor.

Many may laugh/scoff/discredit this perspective but it is the truth my friends. The truth of our reality is far greater than many may be able handle but there are many who know (with or without the supporting evidence) in their heart that this is true. That is because we are the incarnations of the inhabitants of these cities from long ago. Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
there is evolution going on every day, when is the last time you used your tonsils?...and for what purpose?....what is the purpose of the human skin having a light covering of hair? and for what purpose? why is there different races on the earth if we are all human? why is there such a difference in white nordic caucasians, as opposed to arctic asians, who both live in exactly the same type of climates?
edit on 2-10-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Junk DNA is from disabled powers that we have. There does seem to be points that concur with this even in the bible.

Earth is not our home

Verse three points to the basis of this “blind faith” – and tempts me into a discursus on “intelligent design.” It reads, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.” In other words, what you see ain’t all we got. There is more to life and this world than mortar and wood and nails, more than DNA and atoms and particles, there is supernatural intention, design, and purpose. And that supernatural intention, design, and purpose belong to God!

With a slight translation error, or missunderstanding, it could have meant that we had powers at one time, and those now belong to god, or that he took them away.

There are many things that support this theory. There has never been a conclusive test that has been able to prove our brains opperate at optimum capacity. There is no way to know. However we do have proof that our brains can work better. As an example of the Savant. An autistic Savant would typically have a gift in addition to a disability, on rare occasions he can just have the gift and no disability. The abilitys go far out of the reach of someone just learning how to do something. It's proof the brain can function better with no side effects.

Recently DR. Michael Persinger announced that telepathy is real, and was able to conclude this using his god helmet. He was able to get a sympathetic response from someone in an experiment that has no other explanation.

Reading the Wiki about the 10% brain myth is very clear that they are sure its just a myth, but is also clear that we know very little about the brain.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

And many scientists outright deny this is possible.

I scratch my head because it's very easy to see that history repeats itself.
I don't see why this is not possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Being an atheist. That has got to be the most assanine statement I have ever read. The devil Is behind our illness and sickness. But I thought God was omni-potent. I guess she is not. So I guess the devil is behind all these extremley young kids dieing of cancer? But their " Innocence incarnate" Why don't god do something about all that devil killin the innocent crap. Christians, why don't you all start taking some responseability for your selves and stop blameing every bad thing that happens on Satan. It's just a really, really old cop-out.

Flip Wilson is dancing in his grave, he allways said " The devil made me do it" LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Scientist are under the thumb of dogma and a nice big fat paycheck. There are many scientist/archeologist with what many may consider outrageous beliefs and they may spend their entire life trying to prove these in a scientific manner only to be discredited and ostracized by his/her colleges and is never heard from again.

When everyday man sits in front of his computer and begins to look into our deep rich history he will come across a couple things that outright contradict what modern day scientist believe. So who's wrong? The scientist or the one recording what he/she has experienced very very long ago. I for one do not believe that an ancient civilization would inscribe outright lies on their walls and tablets for all to see throughout history as many scientist seem to indicate.

Modern day science have published many incorrect things (some on purpose to mislead us) and until they include the spiritual aspect of ourselves, nature, and this entire universe they will continue to be wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To me, the idea that random mutations in cells would perfect genetic code, is like saying the computer software that we use is randomly generated and evolves itself.

Of course the genome is created. Thats one reason we call it "encoded". Its not Genetic "scrambled eggs". Its "code".

Living, microbiological, "code".

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If evolution is dead, would you kindly explain the new strains of say, swine flu, that keep popping up from time to time.

Oh, I know. It was 'intelligently designed' to kill us.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
To me, the idea that random mutations in cells would perfect genetic code, is like saying the computer software that we use is randomly generated and evolves itself.

Of course the genome is created. Thats one reason we call it "encoded". Its not Genetic "scrambled eggs". Its "code".

Living, microbiological, "code".

You realize that random mutations in genetic code have allowed certain subgroups of different species accomplish many feats their cousins can't...

Thousands of years of natural selection have given Tibetans an advantage—they have evolved to cope with their extreme environment.

With an average elevation of 13,000 feet above sea level, Tibet has some of the thinnest air on the planet, with 40 percent less oxygen than is found at sea level.

Recent research shows that Tibetans, who have lived isolated in these high altitudes for thousands of years, enjoy a genetic variation that keeps their hemoglobin levels in a normal range. A variation of EPAS1, a gene that is sometimes associated with increased athleticism, causes an enzymatic change in the way oxygen binds to blood and is transported around the body.

The EPAS1 found in Tibetans is the fastest example of human adaptation ever recorded—in 3000 years, the frequency of the gene grew from 10 percent to 90 percent in Tibetans, says Rasmus Nielsen, an evolutionary biologist at University of California–Berkeley. To put that time frame in perspective, lactose tolerance in humans, a trait that about 80 percent of Europeans have, developed over a 7500-year period. "The interesting thing to think about is that a lot of people would have had to die in that period for the allele frequency to change like that," Nielsen says—making it one of the clearest examples of natural selection in humans.

www.popularmechanics.com...

If people were "intelligently designed" there wouldn't have been so many generations that had to die off for that gene to become a common trait among the Sherpas.

Thanks for trying people.

/thread

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I would like to point out that I believe in the Creator, i can not call myself christian any more.
What i was trying to do is point out the fact that many illnesses are a result of poisoned food and behavioral thought programming (t.v. , school, and everything else that tosses you out into the cold hard society and provides the bases for survival that many let beat them down into the ground and keeps happiness constantly just out of reach). TPTB are behind this all. Who exactly tptb are remains unknown but i have expressed to you who I believe them to be. My belief may be vastly different from the norm but i will further attempt to explain.

Leading tptb is the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid. I believe it is a group of 6th dimensional (group consciousness) off world entities who have come to be known as the luceferian consciousness or the devil as many know. It is not a single entity but a group of extreme service to self entities who have taken control of this world around 26,000 years ago. Their slave system of choice is taxes. The humans connected to them under the guise of the NWO are the wealthiest in the world. All they care about is themselves as they believe they inherited this world from the captors and eventually plan to wipe out everyone who isn't affliated with them so they can have this beautiful planet to themselves. That's right all 6.5 billion of us. One of the easiest way to get that started is through poison and diseases.

That pill may be hard to swallow but it is very much along the lines of truth. I cannot provide you with the evidence but if you so seek it you will be able to find it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

"Junk DNA" is just proof that we were once more than we are now. It says we have room to grow. We just have to, shall we say, evolve?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

Mutations are not evolution . Also genetically engineered viruses are not evolution . Have you not noticed how Swine Flu in the 70s was announced and immediately there was a vaccine they wanted to give you . Nobody fell for it . There has been an effort to find or create the next pandemic . Could this be the NWO population reduction scheme ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I for one do not believe that an ancient civilization would inscribe outright lies on their walls and tablets for all to see throughout history as many scientist seem to indicate.

Why the hell not? People do it everyday in modern times...

You think ancient civilizations that had slaves, no regard for human life who would marry their daughters off as soon as puberty hit, trading them for cattle... would really be afraid of lying?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

The point is where did the RNA strands come from ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Here is a link to ENCODE Project where the information can be found: ENCODE PROJECT

Link to Papers / Journal of Nature

A Creator is becoming impossible to deny. As John 1 states, we are created with WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 1-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Hi all, some of the replies here are interesting. As our science is just barely scratching the surface of a very large egg to say the least in the incidence of the DNA I feel that I can propose a theory that might interest some of you.

Let's take that quote from John 1 and analyze it a little:
Isn't the basic structure of our world through sound and light?
For example: Doesn't matter stay intact because of a constant vibration in the universe?
Constant movement of 'atoms' and other molecules cause the fabric of the universe to vibrate at some Hz.

When we look into that fact we see that those words from John 1 don't seem all that strange to me. By looking in to them I can vizualize how the big bang was forged as the "word was with god" and "though him all things were made". If we take it for granted in this instance that God exists then it isn't hard to see that by his will he made the word go out from him thus making big bang.

Going further into detail as from the big picture I will now refer to the DNA.
For me, being very faithful and studying theology but not following any specific religion as such doesn't make me doubt that there might have possibly been a big bang, or evolution for that matter. Evolution has been observed on a small scale (butterflies, worms etc.) but not on a large scale (ape = human for example) so the possibility that someone from a higher realm or in this realm tampered with our DNA is some, but little provided the evidence at hand, though I will not swallow it as holy until my eyes and ears see and hear it. I will rather look at the evidence at hand. It has been proven that DNA vibrates: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... and furthermore: www.youtube.com... .

Through this we can assume that we are ever evolving wether it be physically or mentally. You can see it from birth 'till death. However wether in increasing our "frequency" through affecting our DNA's frequency or not with Love or be it something else is quite interesting for that matter.

I am a musician and have been tampering with tunings for a while and have found that certain frequencies just seem to "hit the spot" if you will and give me other feelings. I noticed that the Giza pyramid and boznian pyramid of the sun are somehow related to harmony through matematics and giza even reaching to being acoustically perfect in some ways as is observed in this video: www.youtube.com... .

I have also done several calculations from the schumann resonance en.wikipedia.org... and from the speed of light: en.wikipedia.org... by multiplying the schumann resonances and dividing the speed of light by a figure of 2 (by doind that i switch octaves) until i see it resembles a frequency of a note and then multiply or divide by 1.5 (by doing that i switch notes).
After i hit the desired range (for my guitar for example) 427 - 458 Hz with the note A i will know I'm in the right place. I have found out that the calculations
I have come up with are eerily similar as you will see: Schumann = A: 445.715 Hz and Speed of light using the metric number = A:445.539 Hz wich is not that far from that A:444 C:528 Hz craze, but still a noticable margin. That speed of light figure has come from my research on the figure of speed of light gathered from the mathematics in the Giza pyramid: www.aloha.net... and here www.aloha.net... www.soulsofdistortion.nl... (I advice you look into those links).

From this mumbo jumbo information I have gathered here I hope you had a delightful time looking through it and do debunk any info i have put forth, I will only be pleased to see any evolvement in my knowledge. And by the way, That passage from John refers to the greek word 'Logos' which was of great important to Greek philosophers, can be seen through stoicism, hermeticism and more philosophical societies of the hellenistic age.

Thank you for reading my first reply on ATS and hope I have met your dignified standards.

With regards Sump3

edit on 2-10-2012 by Sump3 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join