It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Nice preaching

But again, where's the evidence??? You simply claiming "it's evident that..." ISN'T EVIDENCE!! It's your personal SUBJECTIVE opinion

And it's based on a book that's demonstrably wrong in hundreds of cases...
edit on 18-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

The evidence is contained in the theory I quote and the scientists in the two videos I posted. I also posted this video and you have yet to address it.

The two video of the series Through the Worm Hole also state the very thing that Susskind is saying. Energy is information. Do you deny the connection to the Bible in John 1 saying that Word produced the universe? You seem to be saying I produce no evidence, yet there it is. It's been there for the last three years that you and I have been here debating.

Leonard Susskind

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Enoch, you are trying to sell your SUBJECTIVE BELIEF as truth to people, and that's wrong unless you can have objective evidence as back up. Just because YOU believe something to be true doesn't mean it really is, especially if the very basis of your belief is a book that has so many demonstrable flaws

Simply address this comment if you can:

The evidence is contained in the theory I quote and the scientists in the two videos I posted. I also posted this video and you have yet to address it.

The two video of the series Through the Worm Hole also state the very thing that Susskind is saying. Energy is information. Do you deny the connection to the Bible in John 1 saying that Word produced the universe? You seem to be saying I produce no evidence, yet there it is. It's been there for the last three years that you and I have been here debating.

Leonard Susskind

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You know, we might be more inclined to take your work seriously if you didn't keep breaking off into your song-and-dance routine of Shakespearean poetry and lyrical nonsense that just confuses an already muddled-up issue.

Make your point, provide solid scientific evidence, and stop including the Biblio-cryptic bs. It doesn't help.
edit on 18-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You are trying to prove your point through PHILOSOPHY

You are also completely misinterpreting what Susskind says...and then randomly claim it matches what the bible says. The same book that claims the sky is like a "tent"...or that you can see all lands from a single high point (which you obviously can't on earth).

And again, why do you keep on ignoring the HUNDREDS of cases where the bibles is demonstrably wrong?? Why do you expect us to believe such a source? Why do YOU believe such a source given its flaws?

Are you simply so brainwashed that you ignore them?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You know, we might be more inclined to take your work seriously if you didn't keep breaking off into your song-and-dance routine of Shakespearean poetry and lyrical nonsense that just confuses an already muddled-up issue.

Make your point, provide solid scientific evidence, and stop including the Biblio-cryptic bs. It doesn't help.
edit on 18-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

When I stay this:

"Truth needs only one law but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love."

I am using symbolism as bits of information that express more than the space the bit occupies. This is the beauty of symbols. A garden means more by perspective to an individual than I can express with volumes of information. Symbols have a root meaning and this is the second secret to reading through the abstract nature of what is written. The root meaning is like the root of a word that then extends to other words. By the reflection, we can then expand awareness to a broad territory. Without this expression of truth from symbol, we are left with a piece of the map and not the territory itself.

Here is a good example of how this works with linguistics. The words themselves are understood, yet the definitions then tell a story that is further connected to a broader context.

For instance, I could say this: "The bowl of our soul is the expression of the blood sacrificed by the lamb of God to remove the wool pulled over our eyes, allowing us to remember our previous estate. This sacrifice in our place allowed the wool (our sin) to be cleaned and a new robe given to us from what we gave to God. The Sheep could not do this apart from the Shepherd cleansing us from our transgression."

I could then give you the reflecting point of this by showing you the key from Greek and Latin.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Or, I could say that the Amnio (Lamb) of God restores what was lost.

All the symbols are still there, yet what was said has a broader context.

Go back to my first statement about gardening and unravel the mystery and be glad you can. Suffer the work and reward follows, just as the hoe clears a path for the seed to grow. Water is the baptism we experience to gain the new robe (Body) and crown (Mind). You must be born again.

See how it works?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You are also completely misinterpreting what Susskind says...and then randomly claim it matches what the bible says. The same book that claims the sky is like a "tent"...or that you can see all lands from a single high point (which you obviously can't on earth).

And again, why do you keep on ignoring the HUNDREDS of cases where the bibles is demonstrably wrong?? Why do you expect us to believe such a source? Why do YOU believe such a source given its flaws?

Again, simply speak to the evidence I presented here:

Leonard Susskind

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That video is over an hour long. Are you sure you viewed to know? Susskind says it in the title. The universe as a hologram and then in the video itself, he states clearly that energy is information. He then goes on to show the evidence for this and then states it over and over again. In the worm hole videos, they say the same thing. Here's the clip you need:

Very short video. Only takes a few minutes to watch what physicists all agree on now:

Energy and Information on the Surface of the Universe

Let's look at the symbolic nature of two words from the Bible and see if they relate. Abyss and Scroll

Revelation 20:3

He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Isaiah 34

All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Take a look at the universe as information on a surface, as the video points out, then compare to what you read. You say there is no connection. The evidence points to what is evident. No need to doubt. God has produced what you need to see clearly. As the video points out, the surface are of the universe contains all the information that is inside. It's a projection of light and information in an image. Genesis 1:27 confirms this. So does the very first verse.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

edit on 18-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's not the first time you linked that video

And again, you are randomly applying stuff as you see fit...and you are applying it to something from a book that is DEMONSTRABLY WRONG in HUNDREDS of cases

Global flood => complete and utter nonsense
People living in whales => nonsense
Talking snakes => nonsense
Sky shaped like a tent => nonsense
Seeing all land from a high enough point on earth => nonsense
God causing plagues => nonsense

So again, are you simply ignoring all of that? You can't be that brainwashed.

You are cherry picking things and drawing the wrong conclusions form scientific studies. Even worse, you seem to apply hypotheses and then outright claim they're truth.

You are simply pretending your subjective belief is somehow "the truth", and that's wrong given that you don't have objective evidence to back it up. And no, the bible isn't objective evidence of what really happened, not given all its flaws. It's merely proof of what people back then believed (!!) to be true based on their compared to today limited knowledge and different value systems.

So if you want to be taken seriously I suggest you present real objective evidence and not bible quotes that can be interpreted in dozens of ways SUBJECTIVELY.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am more concerned with evidence.
You have failed to apply all theories and evidence because you are bound by a false belief.
Your ranting and preaching only convinces me that you are interested more in bullying people into worshiping you.
What you need is open minded skepticism, rather than your dogmatic approach.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's not the first time you linked that video

And again, you are randomly applying stuff as you see fit...and you are applying it to something from a book that is DEMONSTRABLY WRONG in HUNDREDS of cases

Global flood => complete and utter nonsense
People living in whales => nonsense
Talking snakes => nonsense
Sky shaped like a tent => nonsense
Seeing all land from a high enough point on earth => nonsense
God causing plagues => nonsense

So again, are you simply ignoring all of that? You can't be that brainwashed.

You are cherry picking things and drawing the wrong conclusions form scientific studies. Even worse, you seem to apply hypotheses and then outright claim they're truth.

You are simply pretending your subjective belief is somehow "the truth", and that's wrong given that you don't have objective evidence to back it up. And no, the bible isn't objective evidence of what really happened, not given all its flaws. It's merely proof of what people back then believed (!!) to be true based on their compared to today limited knowledge and different value systems.

So if you want to be taken seriously I suggest you present real objective evidence and not bible quotes that can be interpreted in dozens of ways SUBJECTIVELY.

No, you are denying the nature of symbol and allegory to expand small bits of information to a larger context. This is the only way such a grand scale of information could fit into one book. Unless you decode the root of the symbols, the story will not emerge to you. It's hermetically sealed. The scribes new the seven rules and so do we. Seven Rules of Hillel

Rightly divided truth speaks for itself. I am simply a messenger casting a glimmer of the light your way. There is an ocean that can be explored.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I am simply a messenger casting a glimmer of the light your way.

Yes, you are preaching.

And why exactly should we care about symbolism from a book that makes so many outrageously incorrect claims?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hydrogen in Nature tends to exist as H2 and does not tend to exist naturally as H. H2 is a Single Elemental Molecule containing two Nucleus' containing One Proton each and having two Electrons in a Bonding Orbit.

At the moment of the Big Bang and for some time after...Hydrogen was not yet in existence as such temps would not allow for Protons and Neutrons to exist...only Quantum Particle/Wave Forms could exist. It took some time for Temps. to cool enough for the creation of Hydrogen.

This now spreading Mass created Space/Time as it was forced away from the central point of the Big Bang. This is why when we look out in any direction of our sky or out away from Earth in any direction with the Hubble Telescope we can see to the EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE which is FINITE.

We can see to 13.4 BILLION Light Years distant at which lies the WMAP a Background Radiation Map. At this point we are looking 13.4 Billion years into the past as well as looking at a WALL of Microwave Radiation which light cannot penetrate and beyond this as we have closed to 379,000 Light Years close the the Big Bangs sea of Super Heated Plasma.

I find your comparison of a Hydrogen Atom to Jesus and GOD as misguided and flawed. A Proton in a Hydrogen Nucleus is comprised of MANY QUANTUM PARTICLES such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Mesons...etc...and some of these Particle/Wave Forms are NUMERICALLY INDETERMINATE. This means that Quarks can exist at will in any Numerical Quantity between their Minimum and Maximum Boundaries. This changing numerical quantities is most likely driven by PROBABILITY and the Cause and Effect driven emergence of Alternate Divergent Universal Realities within their specific Multiversal Group which is one Universal Group of Many of Infinite Number in the Multiverse.

The idea that REALITY can be so simply explained by relationships to the Number of any Religious Deities as it corresponds to Particle Physics is just plain IGNORANT. I hate to be rude but this is how I feel.

Split Infinity.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

I am more concerned with evidence.
You have failed to apply all theories and evidence because you are bound by a false belief.
Your ranting and preaching only convinces me that you are interested more in bullying people into worshiping you.
What you need is open minded skepticism, rather than your dogmatic approach.

All of what I know and believe come from being skeptical. I have never ranted or preached. I simply stick to truth. To deny what is evident is Ignorance. The root of the word is Ignore.

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. We are born into the world this way. The word ignorance is from Latin ignorantia. The prefix (in) means “not” from the Old Latin gnarus meaning “aware, acquainted with.” The state of remaining ignorant is a choice. Truth is evident to anyone and it has been presented.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hydrogen in Nature tends to exist as H2 and does not tend to exist naturally as H. H2 is a Single Elemental Molecule containing two Nucleus' containing One Proton each and having two Electrons in a Bonding Orbit.

"Protium, the most common isotope of hydrogen, has one proton and one electron. Unique among all stable isotopes, it has no neutrons (see diproton for a discussion of why others do not exist)."

Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Of course it has no Neutrons...no isotopes of Hydrogen does...nor did I say it did. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I find your comparison of a Hydrogen Atom to Jesus and GOD as misguided and flawed. A Proton in a Hydrogen Nucleus is comprised of MANY QUANTUM PARTICLES such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons, Mesons...etc...and some of these Particle/Wave Forms are NUMERICALLY INDETERMINATE. This means that Quarks can exist at will in any Numerical Quantity between their Minimum and Maximum Boundaries. This changing numerical quantities is most likely driven by PROBABILITY and the Cause and Effect driven emergence of Alternate Divergent Universal Realities within their specific Multiversal Group which is one Universal Group of Many of Infinite Number in the Multiverse.

The idea that REALITY can be so simply explained by relationships to the Number of any Religious Deities as it corresponds to Particle Physics is just plain IGNORANT. I hate to be rude but this is how I feel.

Split Infinity.

The allegory and metaphor of symbols in the Bible are mirrors of the hidden quantity, not the other way around. Good and evil are appropriate metaphors for the upward and downward spiral of energy we can also see as yin and yang. Involution and evolution are accurate ways to see how Spirit involves into matter so that what is produced (Fruit) evolves around it.

We are all ignorant. Foolish is yet another thing. Ignoring what is evident denies what we observe from the data. Seeing all the data shows the proper implication to be drawn from the axioms we can observe. Science states that light is a duality of particle and wave. It clearly demonstrates how consciousness collapses the wave and how the substance of matter is an illusion. This is not my interpretation alone. Science is the primary benefactor of this conclusion. The Bible just happens to explain it in terms of the source by symbol. There is nothing ignorant about not ignoring a source of data.

Light is a trinity and so are you. You are particle and wave (Matter) with consciousness. Deny it if you like, but science will not admit that consciousness is part of the overall schema. That is ignorance.

edit on 18-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Light is Photons. The Atomic Particles of Mass...Protons and Neutrons that partly make up our Bodies are comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. The Electrons that orbit these Atomic Particles in a Nucleus are Electrons which are also a Quantum Particle/Wave Form.

Thus we are comprised completely on the Quantum Level of Particle/Wave Forms of ENERGY.

WE ARE NOT COMPRISED OF LIGHT OR PHOTONS! We are comprised COMPLETELY of a variety of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that DO NOT INCLUDE PHOTONS. Our bodies may generate Photons such as IR-Light but we are not comprised of this light or any light.

What you have posted is 100% INCORRECT. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Light is Photons. The Atomic Particles of Mass...Protons and Neutrons that partly make up our Bodies are comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. The Electrons that orbit these Atomic Particles in a Nucleus are Electrons which are also a Quantum Particle/Wave Form.

Thus we are comprised completely on the Quantum Level of Particle/Wave Forms of ENERGY.

WE ARE NOT COMPRISED OF LIGHT OR PHOTONS! We are comprised COMPLETELY of a variety of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that DO NOT INCLUDE PHOTONS. Our bodies may generate Photons such as IR-Light but we are not comprised of this light or any light.

What you have posted is 100% INCORRECT. Split Infinity

Light / Matter / Time / Space is all the same thing.

Light is an electromagnetic force that oscillates. If you are referring to our definition of light, we are not speaking the same language of what the Bible calls light. Visible light is merely a spectrum we see. The entire spectrum is what comprises the entirety of particle and wave function.

LINK

Light and Matter United. Harvard

Two years later, she brought light to a complete halt in a cloud of ultracold atoms. Next, she restarted the stalled light without changing any of its characteristics, and sent it on its way. These highly successful experiments brought her a tenured professorship at Harvard University and a $500,000 MacArthur Foundation award to spend as she pleased.
Now Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics and of Applied Physics, Hau has done it again. She and her team made a light pulse disappear from one cold cloud then retrieved it from another cloud nearby. In the process, light was converted into matter then back into light. For the first time in history, this gives science a way to control light with matter and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You are correct about Light being part of the EM Spectrum...You are wrong about our Bodies being completely Comprised of Light or Photons.

If you continue to change the meanings of words in the Bible then ALL OF THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE are suspect to their meaning. This means what you have quoted could very well not even be close as to the meaning you have assigned to it.

Again...you cannot have it both ways! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You are correct about Light being part of the EM Spectrum...You are wrong about our Bodies being completely Comprised of Light or Photons.

If you continue to change the meanings of words in the Bible then ALL OF THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE are suspect to their meaning. This means what you have quoted could very well not even be close as to the meaning you have assigned to it.

Again...you cannot have it both ways! Split Infinity

Do your research further. LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join