It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Thats rich coming from a person that has to use lies and deception to try to win an argument.
What part of my post to XYZ was lies or deception?

What part of the information I supplied do you believe I have lied about?

Where is your argument? Why is there diversity within the Abalone group? Do you deny you claimed lions were not meant to hunt and eat meat?

You have no argument. You have no proof to back your ridiculous fantasy claims.

Your childish response of 'liar, liar pants on fire' does not constitute evidence. Grow up.

edit on 15-11-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

He cannot explain why there is diversity here either.

This is the same guy that claims lions are not meant to hunt or to eat meat.

He is without a doubt the only person that believes the rubbish he spouts and is probably does have a target food himself.

A diet of nuts and fruit cake. You are what you eat

There is diversity becuse they are exposed to different enviroments, which is not to say that one day they could evolve into a different species.
So you now admit that the diversity we see is selected for by the environment, exactly what evolution describes

So the speciation of Abalone is due the different environments they live in, environments that contain different food types.

So your answer shows you know full well the processes explained by evolution are real but your terror of the world you live in and the reality that surrounds you compels you to make up stories like a child and deny everything that would make you face the truth. Tragic, really tragic.

edit on 15-11-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So you now admit that the diversity we see is selected for by the environment, exactly what evolution describes

So the speciation of Abalone is due the different environments they live in, environments that contain different food types.

So your answer shows you know full well the processes explained by evolution are real but your terror of the world you live in and the reality that surrounds you compels you to make up stories like a child and deny everything that would make you face the truth. Tragic, really tragic
I haven't made anything up, silly goose, everything is back up redundantly in writting.

Just because species might have some slight variations from each other does not mean I share a common ancestor with apes

There still is no proof that one species can eventually evolve into a completly different species. Thats never been witnessed and is total childs fantasy.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Just because you keep on repeating "lalalalala, no common ancestor" doesn't change the fact that objective evidence PROVES that you're wrong. Evolution is a FACT, no matter how much you cry about it

To claim you haven't made up anything....after you MADE UP a word...well...that's so clownish, I'm out of words

edit on 16-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I haven't made anything up, silly goose, everything is back up redundantly in writting.
The question was about the diversity within the Abalones not about a well known fact of our common ancestry.

Your answer that the diversity is due to their different environments is exactly what evolution says. It is a PREDICTABLE OUTCOME. Pretty much as predictable as your baseless replies

There still is no proof that one species can eventually evolve into a completly different species. Thats never been witnessed and is total childs fantasy.
You are without a doubt the expert on childish fantasy but show yourself to be in total ignorance of a subject you are trying to debunk.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Just because you keep on repeating "lalalalala, no common ancestor" doesn't change the fact that objective evidence PROVES that you're wrong. Evolution is a FACT, no matter how much you cry about it
I believe its a fact in YOUR mind, but that doesn't make it a fact in science.

Please tell me how something you can't see and something you cant test, or reproduce can even be a theory? It's a hypothesis at best. It sounds like people took the whole adaptation thing with viruses and bactera and exaggerated the findings, a common thing that evolutionists like to do.

Evolution can't even be a scientific fact, it fails the litmus for being tested.

To claim you haven't made up anything....after you MADE UP a word...well...that's so clownish, I'm out of words
A word had to be issued in order to identify the process that we see everywhere. Evolution didn't do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your answer that the diversity is due to their different environments is exactly what evolution says. It is a PREDICTABLE OUTCOME. Pretty much as predictable as your baseless replies
If it were predictable like you claim, we would know what species we are evolving into, but we don't, and thats why.

You are without a doubt the expert on childish fantasy but show yourself to be in total ignorance of a subject you are trying to debunk.
Target food alone debunks evolution based on the fact that it provides adequate proof that intelligence has to be involved to program species on what they are suppose to eat.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Please tell me how something you can't see and something you cant test, or reproduce can even be a theory?

We can see it, and test it...and reproduce it. That's exactly the point!! You are ignoring those FACTS because they don't fit your irrational mini-religion

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We can see it, and test it...and reproduce it. That's exactly the point!! You are ignoring those FACTS because they don't fit your irrational mini-religion
Really when what new species am I evolving into and what species did I evolve from and where is the proof?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Really when what new species am I evolving into and what species did I evolve from and where is the proof?

We can't predict what we're going to evolve into because we can't predict environmental changes that far into the future...so asking me that question just shows that you don't understand the theory in the first place.

As for what we evolved from, we know that for a FACT: LINK

Of course you're just going to close your eyes and ears from that reality as always

Talking about being a religious fundamentalist

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Stop dumbing people down, your not going to convince anyone with your lame brain theory that we are evolving right now as we speak without any proof to back it up.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Stop dumbing people down, your not going to convince anyone with your lame brain theory that we are evolving right now as we speak without any proof to back it up.

I have provided proof before, but here is it again: LINK

Need more? Google "humans still evolving" and you'll get links to a TON of scientific articles proving it.

So as always, you are simply too ignorant to see reality, and seemingly unwilling to even do the slightest bit of research...as I said, you are the definition of an ignoramus

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In a time where we are still unable to cure cancer, AIDS or any other life threatening chronic disease, the opposition of evolution or any other scientifically accepted theory is dangerous. Tell me how intelligent design is going to cure blindness or make a cripple boy walk again. We need SCIENCE for that to happen and to teach/promote anything to young minds who are going to be the future of this world is madness!
edit on 16-11-2012 by stereovoyaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

A Creator is becoming impossible to deny. As John 1 states, we are created with WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Where God is = Gee, words. Hi!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If it were predictable like you claim, we would know what species we are evolving into, but we don't, and thats why.
You really are not equipped to understand anything above fairy tales.

You cannot grasp the fact that individual animals do not evolve, they survive long enough to pass on advantage which is then spread through the group. You are still stuck in your 'cat going to sleep and waking up as a rat . Like I said even though it is a simple concept that most 8 year olds could grasp you it seems cannot.

It was you that stated that the differing environments explained the diversity within Abalone so if you study their various environments and how each species has evolved to live in them you will you will have the answer to your silly question above.

Oh wait, that would mean getting off your duff and doing some real research so that won’t happen.

Target food alone debunks evolution based on the fact that it provides adequate proof that intelligence has to be involved to program species on what they are suppose to eat.
You’re boring me again. Are you referring to that nonsense you claimed proved evolution wrong but could not provide one jot of evidence in support.

Surely you cannot be that predictable.

Wait ...... you are still ignoring the question and answering with unrelated, unsupported fantasy. You really are that predictable. The question was about the diversity within the Abalones not about a well known fact of our common ancestry.

Your nonsense is like listening to a fart in an echo chamber. Mildly amusing but eventually you get tired of the stink.

edit on 16-11-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You cannot grasp the fact that individual animals do not evolve, they survive long enough to pass on advantage which is then spread through the group. You are still stuck in your 'cat going to sleep and waking up as a rat . Like I said even though it is a simple concept that most 8 year olds could grasp you it seems cannot.
I have no idea why you think I believe in this.

It was you that stated that the differing environments explained the diversity within Abalone so if you study their various environments and how each species has evolved to live in them you will you will have the answer to your silly question above.

Oh wait, that would mean getting off your duff and doing some real research so that won’t happen
I did enough research to prove the theory of target food.

You’re boring me again. Are you referring to that nonsense you claimed proved evolution wrong but could not provide one jot of evidence in support.
It seems more like your incredulous because it doesn't fit your bat crazy religion.

Wait ...... you are still ignoring the question and answering with unrelated, unsupported fantasy. You really are that predictable. The question was about the diversity within the Abalones not about a well known fact of our common ancestry.

Your nonsense is like listening to a fart in an echo chamber. Mildly amusing but eventually you get tired of the stink.
Thats what happens when you confine yourself to the walls of evolution.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have no idea why you think I believe in this.
Because you keep repeating the same rubbish, even down to 'if a species evolved then what would it eat'

I did enough research to prove the theory of target food.
If you had done any research at all you would know:

A) Your ranting about a nonexistent target food was an ignorant fantasy or
B)You would have evidence to back up your fantasy which you don’t, not one piece.

It seems more like your incredulous because it doesn't fit your bat crazy religion.
Repeating how others describe you does not equal an answer to why you cannot ever provide, the evidence that support your claims. ‘Liar, liar pants on fire' does not constitute a scientific argument. It is the response of a child denying a truth that scares you. Grow up

Thats what happens when you confine yourself to the walls of evolution.
A wet fart in an echo chamber is all you will ever amount to. Yet again you avoid the question.

The question was about the diversity within the Abalone and no clue as usual. not about a well known fact of our common ancestry.

Showing you have no answer as usual

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Because you keep repeating the same rubbish, even down to 'if a species evolved then what would it eat'
And you think thats rubbish more than your claim that everything evolves along with it to make sure it has food, like everything is symbiotic. Ya right.

If you had done any research at all you would know:

A) Your ranting about a nonexistent target food was an ignorant fantasy or
B)You would have evidence to back up your fantasy which you don’t, not one piece.
Target food has allready been identified in a few species, others have managed to be observed in three phases of hunger. You can't tell me you honestly believe that a species just eats what he likes and also ends up healthy from it, how lame brained is that?
You can't tell me you believe that all species eating the exact same food is nothing more than a coincidence, how lame brained is that?
You can't tell me that animasl just instinctivly know that rocks aren't good to eat, how lame brained is that?

It's more than obvious there is direction in what they eat.

Repeating how others describe you does not equal an answer to why you cannot ever provide, the evidence that support your claims. ‘Liar, liar pants on fire' does not constitute a scientific argument. It is the response of a child denying a truth that scares you. Grow up
And I still wait with open eyes, hoping there will be one shred of evidence to evolution, but there is still nothing but speculation and hypothesis.

The question was about the diversity within the Abalone and no clue as usual. not about a well known fact of our common ancestry.

Showing you have no answer as usual
Diversity doesn't prove evolution, Thats like saying disease proves the human race. There is no proven connection between diversity and evolution, no one has ever witnessed a new species through evolution, so your lying to us all and trying to dumb us down.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And you think thats rubbish more than your claim that everything evolves along with it to make sure it has food, like everything is symbiotic. Ya right.
Nope. I know that is the rubbish coming from your ignorance. Now answer the point. You have claimed many times that evolution cannot be as the species that evolves would not have food. Do you stand by that claim?

Target food has allready been identified in a few species, others have managed to be observed in three phases of hunger.
Provide the link to anyone other than you that shows that identification. As for your newly adopted three phases sounds like you invented another fart and a messy one at that.

You can't tell me you honestly believe that a species just eats what he likes and also ends up healthy from it, how lame brained is that?
I and others have explained, provided links and examples of how animals LEARN what to eat by being taught, following example, experimentation within the environment it lives in. So your panic to remain ignorant is the only continuous lame brained thinking I see on this topic.

It's more than obvious there is direction in what they eat.
You think so? Now show the evidence to back your claim

And I still wait with open eyes, hoping there will be one shred of evidence to evolution, but there is still nothing but speculation and hypothesis.
And you call me incredulous
carry on farting

Diversity doesn't prove evolution, Thats like saying disease proves the human race.
Diversity AND disease are direct consequences of the process known as evolution. Do you ever think before posting this rubbish?

There is no proven connection between diversity and evolution, no one has ever witnessed a new species through evolution, so your lying to us all and trying to dumb us down.
Then all you have to do is explain the diversity we see. Deny ignorance for a change and do that.

edit on 16-11-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope. I know that is the rubbish coming from your ignorance. Now answer the point. You have claimed many times that evolution cannot be as the species that evolves would not have food. Do you stand by that claim?
Only becuase if it were true, it would ALSO require intelligent programming in order for everything to stay on target.

Provide the link to anyone other than you that shows that identification. As for your newly adopted three phases sounds like you invented another fart and a messy one at that.
The diet of the squirrel listed in wiki clearly shows the species known to have what I have identified as a phase one diet, and in the off season they also list a second diet which is phase two of hunger.

I and others have explained, provided links and examples of how animals LEARN what to eat by being taught, following example, experimentation within the environment it lives in. So your panic to remain ignorant is the only continuous lame brained thinking I see on this topic.
So then by your own admission, species learn from the parents. Then who taught us and why did we ever start making our own food and creating processes for them?

You think so? Now show the evidence to back your claim
You have been given ample chance to prove this theory wrong, and explain your idea of how a species knows what to eat. You claim they go by what they like, but that would require testing that never happens, I have asked and asked for proof of this experimental stage but apparently from the 150 different species that I have researched, it seems to be unheard of.

And you call me incredulous carry on farting
Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Diversity AND disease are direct consequences of the process known as evolution. Do you ever think before posting this rubbish?
No they aren't, they are direct consequneces of life, not of any made up process, so prove it.

Then all you have to do is explain the diversity we see. Deny ignorance for a change and do that.
A creator could have just of easily of made all this, and you haven't proven that theory wrong yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join