It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

While I love science, and reason and measurements, etc., just looking at it's history tells me not to put too much faith in it.

The sad part is that you actually said this.

Listen, and listen good, because I'm only going to say this ONCE.

We don't have FAITH in science, and we don't BELIEVE in science.

We Prove that it works. Period.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Science is only beginning to catch up to the things that will truly dumbfound them. They have no idea of what is next in their discoveries. The world of science will be shaken. The discoveries are going according to HIS Will but it must coincide with HIS plan for the end of days and the tribulation. There is only so much that HE will allow to be truly discovered in order to fulfill the great day of accountability in the final chapter of HIS Perfection for us.

By the sound of this post you really want the world to end? Don't you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

So your saying the devil or satan is behind us ageing and all the health problems we face as we age? So the devil is behind cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, Etc ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Evolution dead?

More like brain dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can someone sum up the video, I can't watch it right now.

Extraodinary claims call for extraodinary evidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I've always seen the complexity of life and the universe as evidence of a creator. people try to point out how science, evolution, etc. disproves inteligent design... i say it reinforeces the idea that said "designer" is alot more inteligent than we care to credit them for. God created a system for life to be sustainable, everything from fabonaci sequence to the golden ratio to the complex and tedious structure of DNA, its all a system, a network a program if you will, its the binary code for life.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

amen. 1cor 1:19for it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wow, i never thought of that. but if 666 is the mark of the beast and we are all carbon based, what distingushed those marked and thoes not?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From what I understand, evolution does not discount a creator, as it is a totally different branch of science and does not take into account the origins of the universe prior to the big bang. All this 'evidence' suggests is that science has found something that it possibly is still attempting to explain, and that IF there is a creator that evolution is still the means of choice by said creator.
edit on 2-10-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Science doesnt disprove a creator, i just shows that hes alot smarter than wed like to admit

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

for our universe, the word of God is what started it. God is eternal, not born, without beginning or end. His word set our universe into existence. Perhaps there were other things our God did, but to our minds that doesn't really matter because God's word created our universe.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

YOU ROCK!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I am religious, but when I research things I like to get both sides. This post seems awfully biased in the sense that it starts off with pure religion, and then includes a video.
If I am going to debunk evolution, I want scientific fact that is void of religion being its sole introduction / reasoning. I'm sure your video has some great information, but I don't feel intrigued enough to watch it because of the surrounding text.

For every piece of research included in that video, a pro-evolution/anti-religious researcher could offer a rebutting piece of information. What makes this video the all knowing and different source of information that should lead me to debunk evolution?

--
I personally agree that there is a creator of some sort. This reply is simply to help you improve your delivery of your beliefs / research so you can actually gain a significant audience.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If God exists and evolution exists then evolution is God's tool.

I'm always surprised by the religious people that want to insult science because it doesn't agree with their interpretation of texts that are thousands of years old.

Imagine, for a moment, that you are a Shepard 4000 years ago. For some reason, god has chosen you to speak with and tell his story to others. You ask him where did people come from? He shows you a video of the creation of the earth. First the big bang, the formation of the Universe, the sun, the planets. Then he shows life starting with the primordial ooze and up to one celled animals. Eventually animals and finally man are show in this video.

So, you go back to your people. other Shepard and common villagers.You tell them you spoke with God and he told you how people were created. So you tell them the story that God just told you. But, you don't have the vocabulary to accurately describe the miracles that you just saw. When you tell your story, it would sound an awful lot like Genesis.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Which came first? Intelligent DNA or intelligent humans?

DNA is programed to replicate itself, and when possible, to gain a foothold in any environment that is even slightly hospitable. I believe that DNA is also programed to "terraform" planets with substantial water and sunlight. The history of life on Earth is evidence of the "terraform directive."

...but is it evidence of God? Only God knows...

edit on 2-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is always someone that goes full retarded and combines Evolution and Abiogenesis and Origin of Life and Big bang theory together... These are not....the same..

Evolution explains how we are evolved to be from a simple organism, this would be argued against, god popping people with Abra-ka-dabra.

Abiogenesis would be the formation of life from inanimate object such as RNA strands, which is made of up of simple elements... this would be argued against, god popping people, again.

Big Bang is a model that explains how universe started, this would be argued by "god did it"

Weakest one would be Abiogenesis, there is no time machine to confirm, mediocre would be Big Bang theory, a plausible explanation, most supported would be Evolution.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You can't make heathen believe . They are never going to believe anything they don't want to believe .They live in their own drug ,sex , homo , evil little world and loves it for now and God would offend them deeply .reply to post by EnochWasRight

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
You can't make heathen believe . They are never going to believe anything they don't want to believe .They live in their own drug ,sex , homo , evil little world and loves it for now and God would offend them deeply .reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm gonna call you a brainwashed fruit for that sentence before your post gets removed.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I'm really sorry, but I'm just missing it. As far as I could understand the finding was that most, or all, of DNA has a function; very little, if any, is waste. I don't understand how that shows evolution has been disproved. I'm not even sure how that shows it was encoded intelligently.

I don't know enough of the science to make any use of the ENCODE project. I just wish the link between the papers and your headline was more clear. Can you help?

It doesn't disprove evolution in any way.. evolution itself is evident in nature and glaringly so in the fossil record.. all this report says really is that what we thought was "junk' DNA isn't actually junk.. the op is making a rather broad jump to support his pre-determined conclusion.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

In a sense evil is behind most major illness. It has been proven that high amounts of negative emotions and what we put into our bodies can be linked to the two main causes of illness. The lucerferian group is the catalyst for everything negative in this world by manipulating fear which is the base for every negative emotion (depression, anxiety, jealously, etc.) The cure for these things are out there and have most likely already been created but why release them if there is money to be made off of pharmaceuticals. Companies like Monsanto will continue to poison our body and mind just to keep us sick and watch us die. Doesn't that sound like something only 'the devil' would be capable of doing?

It depends on your perspective on what the d'evil truly is but he/they most definitely have a hand in keeping us sick

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join