It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Indeed...you circumvent that annoying problem of having to look for proof and evidence by simply MAKING UP WORDS
Scientific observations aren't made up, unlike the theory of evolution.

The theory is based on observations

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No one has observed one species evolving into another species, OMG

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

After being schooled with hundreds of pages of information you still tow the ignorant line?...Shame on you.

You know- Evolution does not work that way. A species doesn't just suddenly become another species that would make the phylogeny of the new species paraphyletic if that actually happened it would prove evolution wrong.

edit on 1-11-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

After being schooled with hundreds of pages of information you still tow the ignorant line?...Shame on you.

You know- Evolution does not work that way. A species doesn't just suddenly become another species that would make the phylogeny of the new species paraphyletic if that actually happened it would prove evolution wrong
Of course not, it happens over time, but we never seem to be present when any of the slight changes occur for us to witness them. It's just a crock, evolutionists had to come up with a reason why they couldn't prove it.

They aren't able to prove evolution occured, aside from claiming that changes are from evolution.
They aren't able to identify what it is that makes the changes.
They aren't able to predict if the changes will occur or not.
They aren't able to identify anything that could tie evolution to the event, its just a crock.

Target food proves intelligent programming on the other hand.
It's witnessed in the events that unfold when a species is faced with deciding whats to eat.
There is no mystery unknowns with target food like there is with evolution.
Target food is predictable, and falsifiable, its also verifiable with any diet that you research that shows eating changes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

No one has observed one species evolving into another species, OMG

Actually we have...not only in the lab, but also in nature

And people have posted examples before...you simply continue to ignore them because they don't "fit" your bat# crazy mini-religion

Target food proves intelligent programming on the other hand.
It's witnessed in the events that unfold when a species is faced with deciding whats to eat.
There is no mystery unknowns with target food like there is with evolution.
Target food is predictable, and falsifiable, its also verifiable with any diet that you research that shows eating changes.

Well, I guess after all those pages it's now official...your either brain damaged, ignorant, or simply incredibly uneducated...take your pick. Arguing against a scientific theory with a MADE UP WORD, what a joke

You're representing everything this site's against because you're a PRIME EXAMPLE of an ignorant person.
edit on 1-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Actually we have...not only in the lab, but also in nature

And people have posted examples before...you simply continue to ignore them because they don't "fit" your bat# crazy mini-religion
Crocoduck is NOT proof of evolution. No one has ever shared anything that proves evolution exists.

Well, I guess after all those pages it's now official...your either brain damaged, ignorant, or simply incredibly uneducated...take your pick. Arguing against a scientific theory with a MADE UP WORD, what a joke

You're representing everything this site's against because you're a PRIME EXAMPLE of an ignorant person
I'm not the ignorant one, when you keep claiming that evolution is a scientific theory. Do you have some proof of that, because everything I have read has made it very clear on more than one level that evolution is not a scientific theory. It's not falsafiable which is the litmus test for judging if an investigation is scientific.

You keep lying and not proving anything, when are you going to learn that just because its a scientific theory in YOUR mind doens't mean that it is in real life?

Now Target Food fits the bill for a scientific theory, you can check it anytime you want to, in the past and in the future. Try to check evolution, it can't be checked, tested, predicted, nothing, it has no scientific value.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If evolution were real, what we would see in this giant world of ours, is a lot of species that are largely the same with some small differences. Instead what we see is the opposite, we have moslty species with large differences with some simularitys.

The events that take place in the realm of evolution would be visible today, and they aren't. Your confusing epigenetic changes with something else. DNA is either part of a living organism or its not, there is no inbetween time waiting for evolution to make its move.

So you can see, your misguided understanding is false, these species could appear to be related based on the fact that we share a lot of the same DNA, but a creator could have done that as well. Your just lacking proof. I'm not saying changes don't happen, they do, but I'm sure there is a reason for everyone of them just like the changes that occur with ADHD. Scientists figured out what makes those changes, and while they are currently confused by the CNV's they will eventually map out where all the changes are coming from.

What I'm saying is that all changes can be accounted for, your just accepting the idea that since they haven't yet, it must be evoluion. Its a false belief with nothing to support it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

Dear Laykilla,

First, an apology for not responding to your thorough and thoughtful reply. I really don't know how I missed it. Forgive me?

There may be just a little confusion between us. I knew I should have been clearer in my writing. May I start again?

My belief is that God stepped in at some point to make us the humans that we are. We have souls that did not come about through random chemical processes. Science can not deal with that in any way as that is something that cannot be measured, verified, etc. Science realizes that there are some things that can't be proven, or even confidently asserted, such as the cause of the Universe. Theories on those subjects are based on the holder's beliefs, just as mine are.

Religion, or the "supernatural," is by definition, outside of nature. Science has no instrument it can use to gather evidence or proof in that area. There is no way to test it. There is evidence supporting religion, but not "proof." There can't be, at least in this world.

Religion doesn't attack all opponents' beliefs, the majority are mutually accepted. There is a God, he cares about what we do, there is life after death, our actions and attitudes have an effect on that life, there is good and evil, etc.

and refuses to learn from those experiences.
I don't think there are verifiable experiences that religion refuses to learn from. What did you have in mind?

Science is to Rationale, Evidence, and Reason, as Religion is to, Faith, Hope, and Illogical Fallacies.
Here I must disagree, the Church has always prized Reason and the human mind. Christians have no trouble being scientists, and the philosophers of religion have been known for centuries as some of the deepest thinkers and reasoners to have ever existed.

"I accept God, how? I have no clue. I like science, but, they always learn more and especially from their mistakes constantly by challenging and verifying the validity of their studies, but I hate being wrong -- So I'm going to stick with God."
This is what comes of my poor writing. I accept God based on evidence and reasoning which seems sufficient to me. No science can prove God doesn't exist, and the evidence for that proposition is not convincing. There is no "knowledge" that I know of which shows me that there is no God, just people's unsupported claims.

And no, I don't take any of this as an insult. You are doing me a great favor and I appreciate it. Thank you.

The very bottom line is, you can prove God Exists with your eyes. We exist, we are here, we have flesh, bone, and blood. However, the debate lies with "what exactly" God is.
Science provides us with no information concerning what God is. It can measure the Universe, and I'm glad of it, but it cannot measure God.

The bottom line is, something created the creator ad infinitum. The same goes for "God." If "God" could just exist for all of eternity and never have been created, and just always was -- then surely the universe itself could too.
But there is no evidence to show that something created the Creator, and it's definitionally unsound. The Universe is a thing, an object, God is not.

It is in this way, and this way only (The catalyst to genesis), that God exists. God IS existence, not a deity -- and it is not a being, and it certainly doesn't answer your prayers and perform miracles on the operating table.
That is just an assertion without evidence. Additionally, some (or many) surgeons are willing to admit to miracles that have no scientific explanation. Further, there have been some miracles which have occured without the use of a surgeon. At least, doctors are willing to make that claim.

As for free will, would you rather we not have it? And if we have it, isn't it axiomatic that we can sometimes misuse it causing serious negative consequences?

Anyway, I've used a lot of space. I must repeat that I'm grateful for your reply and I hope I've cleared up some of my thinking. I'd like to continue, if you'd care to respond.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Well it is one of many things that I have been told about evolution. Of course its obvious to see that not everyone has the same beliefs about evolution and this has caused me some confusion.
Another lie unless you can show where you were told this and supply the quotes

Have I? Congratulations to me then as domination has diddley squat to do with evolution.

So you agree that natural selection is bunk, good.
Nope, just that dominance is not what evolution describes. Again you display total ignorance about a subject you claim to be able to debunk. How deluded are you?

I already gave you the answer, let me spell it out for you. If aliens dumped humans off here on earth 7000 years ago, then your made up fantasy about us having a common ancestor here on earth is obviously false, along with your fantasy of all species evolving here on earth.
Again you display your ignorance. Your religion may tell you man is all that counts but evolution explains how all life evolved and if you even understood at the simplest level what that explanation is you would see how stupid your answer is.

Now even if aliens dumped us here how does that prove evolution wrong. This is the 5th time of asking failure to give an answer to that question will mean you have admitted by omission that you know it does not.

Please supply that historical documentation.

The bible tells us that life was planted here
I asked for historical documentation. How many times do I have to remind you you ran from my invitation to debate the bibles status and lost the right to claim it as an historical document. So your answer is you have no documentation.

I never made any claims that there are alien creators, so I have no idea why you would ask.
You, me and anyone who has tried to talk some sense into you know what a lie that answer is. You should be red faced in shame.

Target food you have already been provided with a plethora of information about including an entire thread about it.
Nope. All your opinion and assumptions with not one jot of proof and plenty to disprove it from others. So again to attempt to mislead.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to continue to play the colin repeat game.
Thank god for that. Stop repeating the same old disproved lies, claims and give supporting evidence and not you continuously repeated opinions.

Global floods, I think there are many, I live next to one but the best by far is the grand cannyon.
Again you show a complete ignorance but this time in geology.

People living inside whales has already been explained to you that supernatural elements could have been involved to make this possible, again I'm not going to play the colin repeat game with you.
Nope. You refused to debate this as well ignoring all the evidence I gave you and chose to say magic would work. THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER.

Intended food, or target food is an observed phenomena based on the diet choices and how they are made through all living species on this planet.
Intended for and target food are two different terms neither of which you can show any proof for.

I have provided threads of information, again I'm not going to play the colin repeat game.
Nope. You supply your ignorance based opinion. Lies and plain out denial. None of which has anything to back it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Everytime I confront you with a fact finding question, rather than you answering it, you either side step the question by making some vague comment about me, or jump over the question by asking me to first answer another question. The fact is your not very good at answering questions, but I expected this from someone that believes in evolution.
I side step?
You wrote:

What I was trying to say was if I were you I wouldn't enter into a debate that obviously proves me wrong because you keep doing it.
You don’t understand how that is so funny? That's funny

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Pretty much sums it up...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Then you are a very poor scientist.
Never claimed to be a scientist, that was your claim of being a science major and a borderline genius for which again you have never shown any evidence of.

You have nothing about the mechanism that causes evolution and nothing about the purpose, behind it,
Nope. That describes you and that is despite of all the information, evidence and proof you have been spoon fed only to deny with your ignorance based assumptions and opinions.

yet you sure to make the assumption that its not driven by a creator.
That again is your assumption not mine. You assume based on you total ignorance on the subject that evolution creates when it clearly does not. It is a word that describes a process of how animals evolve.

I understand you personally view it as just a process,
It is not a personal view, it is a fact.

but I want to know what proof you have that tells you it's not backed by some sort of intelligence,
Because it is a word and the process does not need 'some sort of intelligence' for it to work and there is no evidence to even suggest your claim for it exists.

I understand you have claims that evolution is just a process.
You really don’t.

It doesn't matter if evolution has been witnessed for eons of years, I want to know what proof you have that shows there is no creator behind it.
Go read all the information you have been spoon fed over many pages and threads

Because I have news for you, anything one, or anything that creates over a billion speices, is a creator by the definition.
See you really did not understand did you
Evolution has not described the 'CREATION' of any species. It explains how species evolve and diversifies from one to another and your lack of understanding of evolution and the English language seems never to improve.

There is a world of difference between the word 'Evolution' and your misuse of the word 'Creation' in this context. This should be so obvious to anyone that your continued claims that evolution creates is intentional misdirection.

I doubt very seriously that I'm wrong, and you have failed to produce anything that proves me wrong.
Again you display a tragic level of self delusion.

You can't even produce any evidence that proves your claims of animals randomly choosing food, yet this is supposed to be happening all around us everyday.
Never claimed animals randomly choose food. Again you display a complete disconnect with the language you use

You seem to have claims that only YOU are aware of and never produce anything to back them up.
Again that is called reflected guilt. I and many others have spoon fed you information, evidence and proof and you deny it all without supplying one jot of evidence in return

I do know as an example that you refuse to accept the definition of the word "natural"
Again a misleading statement. I do not accept YOUR spin on what natural means and your misuse of it

Unnatural as in unnatural food is very different from your claim above.

You also claim that anything that man does is somehow not natural which again is a comment derived from stupidity.

You also have a problem accepting the term in the wild,
Again the only problem I have with it is your use if it and refusal to put that use into context. Your inability to string together coherent argument is your problem and not mine and your failure to understand the importance of context says more about your level of understanding than mine

and while I have issued many link with proof on it,
Again pointing to Google front page

you just choose to ignore the facts. You can continue to ignore as long as you want, but your just making yourself look like a fool.
Yet strangely you are the only one given the title of fool by everyone else

edit on 3-11-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Nope. You continually claim we were brought here by aliens and offer no evidence in support. That means you are the one making assumptions. All I have asked for is evidence which you obviously do not have.

I think your mistaking your laziness for something not being truth.
Nope I am fully aware of your intentional ignorance and determination to pass your fantasy off as being reality.

Just because you choose to not accept the bible as proof, doesn't mean its not a historical document.
How many times do you need reminding? You ran when I invited you to debate on the validity of referring to the bible as an historical document and seeing as though you failed to stand by your claim and provide evidence for it you lost the right to make that claim.

Just because you choose not to accept whats written in the book doesn't mean it never happened.
That is the nub of the argument. You are correct that before I accept anything in a book or otherwise I need to see the argument supported with evidence. Unlike you I don’t accept anything based on faith and also unlike you do not construct a fantasy world to protect that faith.

Or have you single handedly disproven the bible?
I don’t have to as the bible has no relevance in regard of this subject.

Your interpretation that it shows we were brought here by aliens based on your assumptions and unproven fantasy needs evidence and you have provided NONE

You would be wise to grow a brain and learn the wealth of information that is written in the bible.
I have no interest in a belief system from antiquity that has no relevance to my life or this subject. If you find you need to build your life around something other believers of the same book would shun you for is your choice but don’t try to force that fantasy on me and expect to find a welcome mat.

Just because things can't be recreated doesn't mean they didn't happen.
If it cannot be recreated then you have no proof of it ever happening. So you are left with faith, assumption and an unfounded story.

I can't create an atomic bomb but I'm sure its happened.
Others can. The information for building atom bombs is available, has been tested and used. Do you expect some sort of award for knowing one of the biggest threats to life on this planet is real?

You would also be wiser to start coming up with some proof as to these events never happening rather than just claiming that there is no proof they did happen.
You are truly clueless. You made the extraordinary claims and so you have to provide the extraordinary evidence.

It is not up to me to provide evidence that something never happened. You have also had this explained many times and still show no signs of understanding.

There were to many people involved in the making of the bible for it to be false.
There are a lot of people that are involved with Chinese whispers which is used to show how passing a message to many people changes that message so your statement above holds no water at all and again conflicts with reality.

One thing I learned from a smart detective is that people don't lie, the person lies, now if you can wrap your pea brain around that, you will see that your barking up the wrong tree.
You have demonstrated that you do not have the ability to learn anything and if that detective, who I suspect may have been Columbo said that he was a fool. A person lies and only fools believe those lies.

You cannot provide any evidence for your claims. You insist on ignoring evidence that shows your claims false. So I don’t accept your fools fantasy or the lies you tell to protect it

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Another lie unless you can show where you were told this and supply the quotes
So now your claiming that you have kept records of everything other people have said to me on ATS. Good job but I think your full of it.

Nope, just that dominance is not what evolution describes. Again you display total ignorance about a subject you claim to be able to debunk. How deluded are you?
I meant it as a metaphor in natural selection, but I guess I should be have been smart enough to know you never would have gotten it.

Again you display your ignorance. Your religion may tell you man is all that counts but evolution explains how all life evolved and if you even understood at the simplest level what that explanation is you would see how stupid your answer is.
But I don't have a religion, I have told you that dozens of times now. My understanding does explain a possible way in wich how all life has come to be but its only one of many possibilities.

Now even if aliens dumped us here how does that prove evolution wrong. This is the 5th time of asking failure to give an answer to that question will mean you have admitted by omission that you know it does not.
Oh Dear, it looks like we are back to the colin repeat game. For the third time now, there is no way we could share a common ancestor with apes if we aren't from here.

I asked for historical documentation. How many times do I have to remind you you ran from my invitation to debate the bibles status and lost the right to claim it as an historical document. So your answer is you have no documentation.
You my friend need to seriously grow a pair and wise up to the facts. Does it really appear I'm running? Here we are 4 threads later, and I haven't gone anywhere. You think just because you ignore facts and don't accept them they don't exist, you live in a fantasy world.

You, me and anyone who has tried to talk some sense into you know what a lie that answer is. You should be red faced in shame.
There is about a billion to one more possibility that aliens created us than evolution doing it thats for sure. That might be where you got the confusion that I believe aliens created us. It's possible but I haven't anything that proves it.

Nope. All your opinion and assumptions with not one jot of proof and plenty to disprove it from others. So again to attempt to mislead.
The facts have been repeated redundantly, I'm not going to play the colin repeat game.

Thank god for that. Stop repeating the same old disproved lies, claims and give supporting evidence and not you continuously repeated opinions.
Well when you grow a pair and actually start debating any of it, rather than just claiming that its a lie and basing your whole argument on that.

Again you show a complete ignorance but this time in geology.
Anyone with half a brain can see that the grand cannyon was channeled from large volumes of water. The only thing that geology might help you with is an excuse.

Nope. You refused to debate this as well ignoring all the evidence I gave you and chose to say magic would work. THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER.
I know, the truth is never acceptable to you.

Intended for and target food are two different terms neither of which you can show any proof for.
Intended food is the same thing as target food you goof, it was just a paired word because you didn't want to accept the term target food. However I have a gut feeling that you did, because you felt the need to create target air. I'm flatterd.

Nope. You supply your ignorance based opinion. Lies and plain out denial. None of which has anything to back it up.
What do you mean nothing to back it up? Or do you mean you wouldn't accept anything I offered to back it up? Just because you don't accept things doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I side step? You wrote:
Yes you side step, its a commonly known term created by politicians, of course the thing everbody knows about them is that they lie and can't take on direct questions for fear of losing a debate. Hey,,, sounds just like colin.

What I was trying to say was if I were you I wouldn't enter into a debate that obviously proves me wrong because you keep doing it.

You don’t understand how that is so funny? That's funny
Me as in yourself not me.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yep they can be pretty hard to deal with sometimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Never claimed to be a scientist, that was your claim of being a science major and a borderline genius for which again you have never shown any evidence of.
Well your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Nope. That describes you and that is despite of all the information, evidence and proof you have been spoon fed only to deny with your ignorance based assumptions and opinions.
If I have been spoon fed then you have been getting in IV drip and still failing. No one has ever presented credible evidence or proof about evoution. And if you have and I'm wrong, then I want to know how you have single handedly proven evoution because scientists are having one hell of a time doing so right now.

That again is your assumption not mine. You assume based on you total ignorance on the subject that evolution creates when it clearly does not. It is a word that describes a process of how animals evolve.
I guess we are back to the repeat game again, do I really need to post the definition of creator again?...

cre·a·tornoun /krēˈātər/ 
creators, plural

1.A person or thing that brings something into existence

2.Used as a name for God

creator

As you can see, a process could be a creator in line one.

However I do think its pretty funny that you think your going to be able to call something that has supposedly created over a billion species, not a creator. Even if a machine made all this life, based on the definition even the machine could be called a creator.

Again, if your sister face slapped you a billion times, and claims it was all an accident, you would believe her.

It is not a personal view, it is a fact.
Then where are all the facts? I'm still waiting to hear about the plethora of new species that have emerged from evolution. And why is it that we have moslty species with major differences yet most have some simularitys, when it should be the opposite. We should see mostly species with little to no difference, and we don't.

Because it is a word and the process does not need 'some sort of intelligence' for it to work and there is no evidence to even suggest your claim for it exists.
I understand your belief, I'm asking for something solid, how does colin know for a fact that a creator is not behind the workings of evolution. I don't want to hear, because its not needed, I want proof.
The imense intelligence behind even the workings of the aleged evolution would suggest to me that there is something with intelligence behind it. Evolution creates over a billion species, has the ability to change its DNA, has forewarning intelligence to tell each species what they are suppose to eat when they get to that point. Evolution also supposedly weeds out the week and helps the strong survive, it also leaves no DNA change traces so that we would be able to know who or what made the changes. Sounds to me like this has intelligence all over it.

You really don’t.
Ok I fooled you.

Go read all the information you have been spoon fed over many pages and threads
I don't recall any of that information disproving the idea of a creator backing the process.

See you really did not understand did you Evolution has not described the 'CREATION' of any species. It explains how species evolve and diversifies from one to another and your lack of understanding of evolution and the English language seems never to improve.
From all of the tidbits that evolution is said to claim, from natural selection to adaptation, microevolution and macroevolution, and creation of new species, it appear that the largest of them all is the creation of new species. It's a creator for sure.

There is a world of difference between the word 'Evolution' and your misuse of the word 'Creation' in this context. This should be so obvious to anyone that your continued claims that evolution creates is intentional misdirection.
The only misdirection is in your abense of the understanding of the definition. Anything that creates over a billion species is called a creator no matter how you slice it. It doesn't matter if this process just poops out life, your not going to call it a pooper, its still a creator.

Calling it a process was just a way to misdirect people into believing that it's something else. You still never explained how something that can create over a billion species species is not a creator. Just because someone has rewired yourbraind into believing that its just a process, doesn't mean its any less of a

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

... any less of a creator.

Again you display a tragic level of self delusion.
I'm sorry but your claims and opinions don't prove me wrong. It would appear that you live with the notion that those things rain over proof. Target food has plenty of proof, we also have plenty of proof that we were dumped here, and our DNA is hacked up to prove the punisments laid on us from god. The very god that you refuse to believe ever existed or the historcal documents that were left behind from his being here. We have over 4000 defects in our DNA and NOPE evolution did not cause this. These defects are on the side of cruelty. It's estimated that we have over 1000 times our fair share of defects by comparison to other species.

Never claimed animals randomly choose food. Again you display a complete disconnect with the language you use
Well they either do or they don't, and you never agreed with me. And when I would pose you with the question about proving how they decide, you were never able to explain an acceptable understanding of how you think it works.

Again that is called reflected guilt. I and many others have spoon fed you information, evidence and proof and you deny it all without supplying one jot of evidence in return
Spoon fed me evidence, right dude, you mean like the time you sent me that video of an ape roasting marshmallows, you were convinced he was almost human. Then I had to break the news to you that someone taught him how to do that? Come on man, there is no evidence about evolution, if there was, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation.

Again a misleading statement. I do not accept YOUR spin on what natural means and your misuse of it

Unnatural as in unnatural food is very different from your claim above.

You also claim that anything that man does is somehow not natural which again is a comment derived from stupidity.
Hey don't kill the messenger, I'm just going by the definition, you know the one you choose to ignore by pretending that it won't populate in your browser even though I ex-text it for you too.

nat·u·ral/ˈnaCHərəl/Adjective: Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

Noun: A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity.

Adverb: Naturally: "keep walking—just act natural".

naturl

We even went round and round about the acceptance of this definition and ALL but one other on the internet all agree that if humankind caused or made it, its not natural. Now common sense would tell you that anything unatural would be caused or made my humankind.

Again the only problem I have with it is your use if it and refusal to put that use into context. Your inability to string together coherent argument is your problem and not mine and your failure to understand the importance of context says more about your level of understanding than mine
That would be because you live in BFE and you talk funny, and thats not my problem.

Again pointing to Google front page
Does the long link I'm providing really look like it goes to google front page? It's because your in a different country and google is sensitive to area status.

Yet strangely you are the only one given the title of fool by everyone else
I have produced mountains of proof that prove beyond a doubt that we aren't from here. The only thing you have offered me is thing you call a process.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope I am fully aware of your intentional ignorance and determination to pass your fantasy off as being reality.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.

How many times do you need reminding? You ran when I invited you to debate on the validity of referring to the bible as an historical document and seeing as though you failed to stand by your claim and provide evidence for it you lost the right to make that claim.
I didn't run, I coppied and pasted the section from wiki that claims it to be a historical document, then you ran by claiming thats not what it means. Your the only one running here.

That is the nub of the argument. You are correct that before I accept anything in a book or otherwise I need to see the argument supported with evidence. Unlike you I don’t accept anything based on faith and also unlike you do not construct a fantasy world to protect that faith.
That doesn't pertain to me, I have no faith, you on the other hand seem to have slipped and fallen in some snake oil.

I don’t have to as the bible has no relevance in regard of this subject.

Your interpretation that it shows we were brought here by aliens based on your assumptions and unproven fantasy needs evidence and you have provided NONE
So once again, you have single handedly disproven the bible?

I have no interest in a belief system from antiquity that has no relevance to my life or this subject. If you find you need to build your life around something other believers of the same book would shun you for is your choice but don’t try to force that fantasy on me and expect to find a welcome mat.
And your not trying to recruit others into your belief?

If it cannot be recreated then you have no proof of it ever happening. So you are left with faith, assumption and an unfounded story.
Then seeing how evolution is no recreatable and not predictable, I would say you have a problem.

Others can. The information for building atom bombs is available, has been tested and used. Do you expect some sort of award for knowing one of the biggest threats to life on this planet is real?
The atomic bomb is probably the largest feared, but there are other things that are more damaging, one of which has happened to our race through DNA in the bible. Genocide. Now you can continue to ignore the facts but evolution has no explanation in any of this unlike intervention.

You are truly clueless. You made the extraordinary claims and so you have to provide the extraordinary evidence.

It is not up to me to provide evidence that something never happened. You have also had this explained many times and still show no signs of understanding.
I allready have proof, its listed in a historical document, it is up to you to disprove it.

There are a lot of people that are involved with Chinese whispers which is used to show how passing a message to many people changes that message so your statement above holds no water at all and again conflicts with reality.
Most of it is not second hand information, each part was written by a witness.

You have demonstrated that you do not have the ability to learn anything and if that detective, who I suspect may have been Columbo said that he was a fool. A person lies and only fools believe those lies.

You cannot provide any evidence for your claims. You insist on ignoring evidence that shows your claims false. So I don’t accept your fools fantasy or the lies you tell to protect it
I don't have the ability to fall for things like evolution or religion, they are in my eyes one in the same. Faith is the only thing that keeps them alive because I have yet to see any proof about evolution.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So now your claiming that you have kept records of everything other people have said to me on ATS. Good job but I think your full of it.
Nope. I am pretty much calling you a liar if you do not provide evidence to support your claim and in this case that is quotes and you have failed to supply them. The conclusion is clear.

I meant it as a metaphor in natural selection, but I guess I should be have been smart enough to know you never would have gotten it.
Using dominance as a metaphor for evolution shows how little you understand it. You should by now be smart enough to know that. But the reality is you wrote this

You have failed to prove that there is any relation between domination and speciation.
That is referring to evolution. So very wrong and a deceitful reply to boot.

But I don't have a religion, I have told you that dozens of times now.
You base your whole belief system on faith as you have no proof. You constantly refer to the bible which a book based on faith and belief. You believe in a creator and supernatural beings. That is a religion and many have told you that.

My understanding does explain a possible way in wich how all life has come to be but its only one of many possibilities.
Who cares about your understanding which is based on faith on 'how life has come to be', which has no meaning at all. Do you mean created or the diversity we see today?

Oh Dear, it looks like we are back to the colin repeat game. For the third time now, there is no way we could share a common ancestor with apes if we aren't from here.
Oh dear we have the usual tooth avoidance. That answer does not explain how aliens dumping us here proves evolution is wrong. So you have no proof for that assumption. Pathetic.

You my friend need to seriously grow a pair and wise up to the facts.
You don’t know what a fact is and if you did you would know I am not your friend

Does it really appear I'm running? Here we are 4 threads later, and I haven't gone anywhere.
No you haven’t. You are still the same ignorant person claiming the same unsupported fantasy you did when you infected the other thread. The same person that still runs from the questions you cannot answer.

You think just because you ignore facts and don't accept them they don't exist, you live in a fantasy world.
Again you have never supplied any facts other than proof you have no idea what you are talking about. Supply some facts for a change.

There is about a billion to one more possibility that aliens created us than evolution doing it thats for sure.
Here you go again. Not only do you show that you did lie about not claiming aliens created us your nonsense statement is based on what?

That might be where you got the confusion that I believe aliens created us. It's possible but I haven't anything that proves it.
Read your line above. Boy you are like a lying machine gun.

The facts have been repeated redundantly, I'm not going to play the colin repeat game.
Then stop lying

Well when you grow a pair and actually start debating any of it, rather than just claiming that its a lie and basing your whole argument on that.
Tried that and you ran. You ran from not only me but every other poster never once giving any evidence to support your denial. So you start supplying evidence then the debate can start.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the grand cannyon was channeled from large volumes of water.
Anyone with a full brain would find evidence and proof before jumping to conclusions. This half brain theory may explain your fantasies

The only thing that geology might help you with is an excuse.
Oh I see. Geology is another science that is wrong

I know, the truth is never acceptable to you.
If the man living in a whale story is truth show your evidence.

Intended food is the same thing as target food you goof, it was just a paired word because you didn't want to accept the term target food.
I know they are the same meaningless words so are you now saying that you made up target food as a cover for intended food?

However I have a gut feeling that you did, because you felt the need to create target air. I'm flatterd.
I can show target air where you cannot show target food and don’t feel flattered unless you like being ridiculed of course.

What do you mean nothing to back it up? Or do you mean you wouldn't accept anything I offered to back it up? Just because you don't accept things doesn't mean they don't exist.
It does when you cannot show evidence that they exist

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join