It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by Sparky63

Life starting on Earth was a random event.

While you seem to state that as a foregone fact, your statement is actually unproven and unprovable.

Your point?
There are a lot of things that are unproven and unprovable.

Most evidence suggests that it is true.
www.chem.duke.edu...

The Miller -Urey experiment proved only that a few amino acids can be made if an intelligent designer set up a rather ingenious experiment and quickly removed the amino acids from the very conditions that created them in order to keep them from being destroyed. They did not provide evidence that life originated by chance.
edit on 10/3/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This guy says:
I love science but wont let things like facts and figures derail me from my devotion to my creator. Dont cloud the issue with facts.
edit on 3-10-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

No no better yet, This creator who creates and then forgets about us and leaves us to our own devices. We starve , we get sick, we hurt, we suffer, we die. For a creator he seems to be pretty hands off and uninterested in his creations.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

What is evidence to you?

Did you make a statement like that due to misinterpretation of the experiment?
I won't waste time explaining the entire experiment, as it doesn't take long to read it.

I suggest you get a better understanding of the results of the experiment because in saying it showed absolutely no evidence of how life could have arouse, you're sounding like that guy who thinks putting forth very general or vague definitions of words means he's right, when really, he's just being a troll.

edit on 3-10-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Here is a link to ENCODE Project where the information can be found: ENCODE PROJECT

Link to Papers / Journal of Nature

A Creator is becoming impossible to deny. As John 1 states, we are created with WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 1-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

A to Z (Modern English=143) (Translation=143) A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 G=7 O=15 D=4 = 26

Will Correlate All TRUTH... (IN CONTEXT) (DNA=19) (Adam=19)

(Structure) Genesis 1:1 First Letter (I=9) again 19 Reflect - (Spirit=91) God Breathed HIS SPIRIT INTO ADAM

Genesis 1:1 = Perfection

Genesis 1:2 = Judgment...Result / Fall of Lucifer and His Angels... 'waste, void and darkness over deep waters"

As Judgment of Noah...Water Covered All The High Mountains...

Genesis 1:3 = Re-Generation / Re-Creation Hebrew - (bara =created from nothing) ( asah = to make from existing material... As IN REVELATION Ch. 21 " NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH"

Dry land Existed IN Genesis 1:1 Perfection Complete.

Genesis 1:9 " God says, Let The (DRY LAND=78) Appear (GENESIS=78) (START=78) (CALCULATE=78)

God Formed Man / Adam From (DRY LAND=78) (LORD=49) (FLESH=50) (ADAM EVE=51) (DIRT=51)

(FORM=52) (FROM=52) (EARTH=52) REFLECT - (ALL=25) (EARTH=52) 25+52= 74 (JESUS=74)

Just a sample of correlating REALITY! (IN CONTEXT) Hebrew - Greek - English...(Stay IN CONTEXT)

The Entire Bible...And All History...And Present...Can Be Connected...With Gematria - Numeric Weight

JESUS GAVE A GREAT NUMERIC INSIGHT...JOHN 21:11 THE ( 153 ) FISH COUNT

ALSO IN VERSE JOHN 21:6 JESUS SAID, CAST THE NET ON (THE RIGHT SIDE OF=153)

(JESUS WORDS=153) (GOD SET IN ORDER=153) (LETTER NUMBER=153) (NUMERIC PROOF=153)

(THE GOLDEN RATIO=153) (THE LAST LANGUAGE=153)

DANIEL 12:4 "IN THE LAST DAYS...KNOWLEDGE WILL INCREASE"

FOR MORE PROOF - www.asis.com...

asis.com...

ALSO ENGLISH WILL REVEAL - IN BASE 6 A=6 OR BASE 12 A=12

NATURAL ORDER REVEALS A=1 B=2 C=3.. IN SIMPLE TERMS... EXAMPLE (TIME=47) (CONNECT=74)

7 DAYS IN A WEEK 4 WEEKS IN A MONTH ALSO AVG. BLOOD PH LEVEL 7.4

UNIVERSE MAIN (ELEMENT=74) HYDROGEN AVG. PERCENT = APPROX. 74%

USA MAIN PROCLAIMER OF (GOSPEL=74) 7/4 JULY FOURTH (ENGLISH=74)

MAIN INTERNATIONAL (POWER=77) LANGUAGE (CHRIST=77) (GLORY=77)

ALSO CONNECTION OF USA (NUCLEAR=74) (ENERGY=74) (POINT=74) (THE KEY=74)

WW2 USA DROPPED 2 NUKES ON LIVE POPULATIONS...(HAND OF GOD=74) JAPAN SURRENDERED

WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING STAGE...OF WW3 AGE OF GRACE WILL END...

ROMANS 10:13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.

BULL
How come when people are crying out in pain, when they are at their worst and calling out to god for help and he says. I cant hear you. I cant help you you are on your own. Why is that ? Do you do your own children that way? Are we better parents than this god is ? Hell yeah we are.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
God was created by man to control the masses.
Keep people ingorant and make them believe that some magical creature is 1) responsible for their very being,
2) watching over them 3) and will punish if you step out of line. Three is the big one folks. My Dad used to tell me he was going to send me to "the home" if I didnt behave when I was a kid. Hell is the "home" for religious people. Its made up to make you behave. An empty threat that cannot be proven because only dead people can go there and they dont come back to tell us if its real or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What is evidence to you?

I won't waste time explaining the entire experiment, as it doesn't take long to read it.

I suggest you get a better understanding of the results of the experiment because in saying it showed absolutely no evidence of how life could have arouse, you're sounding like that guy who thinks putting forth very general or vague definitions of words means he's right, when really, he's just being a troll.

Don't call me a troll simply because I called you out an making a statement of fact that is not proven. Resorting to name calling is childish and not worthy of the standards ATS tries to maintain.
I made no vague or general definitions. I simply pointed out the truth about the experiment you used as evidence of life originating by random events.
Surely we can disagree without being rude.
Regarding my understanding of the experiment, please don't assume that my understanding of it's implications are inadequate. 40 years after his experiment, Professor Miller told Scientific American:

“The problem of the origin of life has turned out to be much more difficult than I, and most other people, envisioned.”
(Horgan 1991:117).
He recognized the flaws in his own experiment. Don't call me a troll because I recognize them too.
edit on 10/3/2012 by Sparky63 because: added source

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
EnochWasRight does this once every few months in this section. It's nothing new. He creates a thread with some anti evolution rhetoric in the title, and then posts a video that has absolutely nothing to do with it. When asked to back up his points he refuses, and just posts bible verses and other wild claims. People debunk them all and then he vanishes back to the shadows. I don't know what his motivation is. The common ground is they all divert from the title and focus on DNA complexity.

Here are some recent examples:

The Lie of Evolution from a credible scientist - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evolution Busted by definition! - www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is something very fishy about evolution - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and that's just the beginning...

In this thread, the title says that 30 papers suggest DNA was encoded by intelligence. I ask him to source one of the papers and show where it does and he links the paper in its entirety where no such conclusions were made. When asked to specify, he posts a video of how an atheist ultimately decided to believe in god. Don't cite science and use it in an argument if you have no idea what it even means. That type of response makes me suspicious of bot, to be honest. It had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about. Youtube interviews and presentations are not evidence.

EWR, if you wish to redeem yourself, you still can by citing and quoting any one of the 30 conclusions of those papers and find the section where it says that DNA was designed by intelligence or that evolution is now dead. I'm not really counting it it, though. We should let this thread go extinct like it's ancestors.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

What is evidence to you?

Don't call me a troll simply because I called you out an making a statement of fact that is not proven. Resorting to name calling is childish and not worthy of the standards ATS tries to maintain.
I made no vague or general definitions. I simply pointed out the truth about the experiment you used as evidence of life originating by random events.
Surely we can disagree without being rude.
Regarding my understanding of the experiment, please don't assume that my understanding of it's implications are inadequate. 40 years after his experiment, Professor Miller told Scientific American:

“The problem of the origin of life has turned out to be much more difficult than I, and most other people, envisioned.”
(Horgan 1991:117).
He recognized the flaws in his own experiment. Don't call me a troll because I recognize them too.
edit on 10/3/2012 by Sparky63 because: added source

Once again, your misinterpreting. If every experiment related to evolution was said to be "not evidence of evolution itself, but evidence of something related to it", it would be a logical fallacy. Which is basically what you're saying. I didn't call you a troll, I said I think you're going to start trolling.

By the way, that quote is irrelevant. He's not saying that his entire experiment
brought forth no evidence. Its obviously going to take more than a couple
experiments to bring in more evidence than his own test.

The experiments showed that simple organic compounds of building blocks of proteins and other macromolecules can be formed from gases with the addition of energy.

Miller-Urey Experiment

The point I'm trying to make is that out of all experiments, models, and tests, most of them point in the same direction of how life came to be. The problem here is that you are saying that these experiments prove nothing.
Current Models

Who the hell has solid concrete evidence of how life arose on planet Earth? No one has definite answers of anything. I'll have to be more clear in the way I post because looking back at it, it does seem like I state that life came about through random events as a fact.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

He reminds me of this guy.

Obsessed with Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Evolution is not dead.
2nd.

3rd......Evolution is not dead.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
30 wow I am convinced. Thank you for all 30 reasons why.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe in an intelligent designer but I must admit that the op did not provide the 30 papers that the title of this thread promised.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This doesn't necessarily means there is a god. This would actually fit more within the whole artificial/accelerated evolution done by some other beings, that might have even started the whole 'god' concept.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So since evolution died, are we going to have a wake? I'll bring the beer.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Here is a link to ENCODE Project where the information can be found: ENCODE PROJECT

Link to Papers / Journal of Nature

A Creator is becoming impossible to deny. As John 1 states, we are created with WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 1-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

“Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”

Ask your god why then, does the human body fail? Why do we break, get cancer, disease, grow old, weak, senile, and die?

So much for your god and his creation. Doesn't even last 100 years most of the time. I'd get a refund.

I believe in evolution, but I also believe in creation with a plan. What I find hard to believe, however, is that atheiests often don't believe in God because humans and Earth aren't a perfect Utopia. This argument that "if God exists, then why is there suffering?" is ludicrous, and nobody who has ever believed in a higher power has ever intimated that because there is a God, Earth is supposed to be perfect. In fact, most religions, in one way or another, look at our life on Earth as a "proving ground" of sorts for the soul.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
B'reshyt bara Elohiym ET haShamayim w-et haErets

In the beginning Elohiym (Aleph Taw) created the heaven and the earth. = 2701 (37x73) ordinal x standard gematria of Hhet kaph mem hey - Hokmah / Wisdom

Bet Resh Aleph Shin Yad Taw - In the beginning

Bet_ The Pictograph (P.) is a House and when Bet prefixes a word - In, by, on

Bet-Resh the first two letters of scripture together spell Bar - Son H1247 – P. head of man Resh - *First

The First three letters together Bet-Resh-Aleph spell Bara - Created H1254 the second word in the scriptures - P. Ox - Strength, Power

In * Beginning House Son Created > Resh-Aleph-Shin spells Resh or Rosh - Head, *Beginning H7218

Shin_Sharp, Press –H8127 P. Two Teeth, the Root is H8150 c. Pierce

Shin-Yad_Shay – Gift, Present H7862 P. Arm – Yad

Shin Yad Taw - shyt(h) – Set, Appointed H7896 P. Cross – Sign

In beginning House Son created, two arm gift appointed cross

Hebrews 1:8-10, John 1:3, Col 2:16 – YESHUAH

רֵאשִׁית Resh Aleph Shin Yad Taw – reshyt – *Beginning, Firstfruits H7225

אשִׁ Aleph Shin = esh – Fire, burning H784 Yad –Shin, Yesh Exist, is, be H3426

Aleph – Taw = ET > First and Last

In beginning House Son Created Gift pierced Arms Gift appointed Cross/sign Aleph - Taw The WORD

Bet - Son

Resh - Ruach Spirit

Aleph & Bet - Ab Father

YHWH Yad Hey Waw Hey = Arm Behold Nail Behold

www.ancient-hebrew.org...

edit on 4-10-2012 by Tsaphan because: spelling consistency

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You are seriously going to include Bible verses in your argument.

Faith is not proof!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join