It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Now Dead. 30 Papers Suggest DNA is Encoded Intelligently

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I think the theory of evolution is incorrect. That does not mean a guy on a cloud made us either....

Very true, but the God that Created the universe has a book that accurately states how it was accomplished. As an evident proof, science catches up to the revelation in the Bible, not the other way around. The skeptic becomes the fool believing the wrong foundation. The believer gains verification of faith from science. This is because God patterns truth within nature as an axiom of faith.

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

edit on 2-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

Science doesnt disprove a creator,

This is true.

i just shows that hes alot smarter than wed like to admit

This is false.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You can't make heathen believe

You are not dealing with Belief, Sir.

You are Dealing with SCIENCE, and there is absolutely no room for belief in Science.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Lets just say that Creation itself encoded the systems within the Universe that way that they are.

Creation is an infinite point at which we enter into the infinite paradox of causilities that only lead us deeper into infinity.

Infinity can never be breached to find a single source of creation for the simple reason that if Creation herself is deemed infinite and created all then in order to create she would need to have been created first in order to create us so that we would learn to create ourselves and continue the fight against Death.

I call Creation a her because their is no man above me at anyone time regardless.

We can reach a infinite point of infinite regions all at once just by adhering to a simple rule.

Every time we think of creation in the form of our choice, such a point is always infinite and does not have limits.

When we think of being created we must adhere to space and time's rule of that regardless of if we think that only a single infinite being created all that in order for such a being to have created she would have had to have been first created by another infinite being.

Humanity are the footsoldiers of creation in her fight against Death which only knows destruction and cannot create.

In order for us to win this battle and keep creation alive we must therefore create new homes on planets such as the Moon and Mars. Doing so allows us to remain in an infinite connection with the spirit of Universal Creation that if we do not create in such a manner and keep ourselves to the planet through the senseless wars between religion that the agents of Death have orchestrated Death will finally win over Creation.

With each win over Creation, Death in its infinite nature erases Creation one point at a time so that eventually their will be no one left to remember Creation or how to create. All that will remain will be Death sitting on its throne amind an infinity of nothingness except for Death itself.

Once you understand what has been written and are able to access it during your daily lives to use as shelter and weapons against Death....then you know what it is like to be infinituly divine just like the infinity of the womb that we were created in.

To know her is to know Creation. To know Creation is to know knowledge that grants you peace and solstice from the agents of Death.

If you want to know God then learn to create with exacting measures.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

"Junk DNA" is just proof that we were once more than we are now. It says we have room to grow. We just have to, shall we say, evolve?

Yes... We used to have fins.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

always the next argument when presented with conflicting or challenging information. The creation isn't "perfect" so therefore the creator is stupid. Maybe you aren't challenged, or maybe you aren't conflicted, I am just saying. It's alright I yelled at my parents too when I thought I knew more than them.
Don't worry, you can ask God yourself when you meet him/her.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I am sorry but it only works when people are open minded and really are seeking understanding/knowledge without preconcieved notions on what to expect and unfortunaly not all scientist or speakers for science are as open minded as they think they are or say they are.

Let me get this straight....

You don't have "Faith" in the scientific method, because HUMANS are fallable?

Do you also not trust roads, since humans made them?

Your assertion is baseless, biased, and infantile given that you are discussing HUMAN failings, as opposed to the failings of the scientific method.

And to answer your next post:

Why do you have faith in faith, since humans... those fallible and biased creatures (the same ones that do science), also follow faith?

Your entire post is a biased assertion.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

I sometimes wonder about this place.

It's become the playground of right-wing religious fundamentalists that like to whine whenever anyone questions them.

Yeah... you WISH that was true.

What you are dealing with are bonafide thought police, my friend....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Arguing with a Christian is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have gotten caught up in these sort of debates way too many times in the past. In the end though it is like 2 music enthusiast arguing over which of their favorite bands is better. Or 2 wine collectors arguing over which wine is better.

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It doesn't. Nitrogen and oxygen are codependent.

Yet funny enough we find nitrogen in places where there's no oxygen...which makes it abundantly clear that they aren't co-dependent.

Carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen form the basis for all life. Just so happens, they are present here in balance. Air molecules are smaller than light. It just so happens that we can see at a distance because of this. Why this way and not another? Ask that same question with all aspects of creation and you come to a conclusion other than, "It's a happy accident." Keep on planting your faith on a happy accident. It takes more faith to believe in the accident than to see the obvious.

A man in a cave recognized Carbon as 666, then told us it would be the mark of the future world government monetary system. How did he get that right? Accident? Genesis 3 states that the fruit of knowledge would kill mankind eventually. Our fruit is marked by Carbon and fossil fuel. When taken in the context of Revelation 13 and the mark of the Petrol Dollar Ponzi scheme that the Federal Reserve ( moneychangers) use to manage mankind, it's little wonder that Jesus foreshadowed this 2000 years ago when he turned over the tables of the moneychanger. A financial table is a positive and negative balance. Today, right when Matthew 24 states that Israel would become a nation and that signs would happen before the end, the tables are turned. Matthew 24 also states that the benches of the ones selling doves were also turned. Do the peacemakers have any rest? No. Just as Matthew 24 describes. They preach peace, peace and sudden destruction comes.

Keep on telling yourself that none of this is a concrete reality and simply misplaced concreteness. While you watch the world burn around you because of the the graven images we create with Carbon, remember what John said.

Revelation 13

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or, of mankind] That number is 666.

The Beast is Carbon, (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons), but symbols never have one meaning. Carbon is also the mark of mankind, just as John states. Do you see this in our world today? What are the floral-carbons doing to the breath of God? Will we die if it continues? Will fire consume the Earth if we keep corrupt men in power with nuclear bombs?

2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

WHEN ENOCH, WHEN?

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Enoch gave the Watchers 70 generations before their judgment. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. 26000/360=72.222. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. 70 generations X 72.222 = 5055. Add 950. What do you get?

Israel became a nation in 1948. Jesus said in Matthew 24, "Unless these days were shortened, no flesh would survive." Shorten a generation to a Hebrew generation of 70 years. Matthew 24 says that the generation that sees the fig tree (Israel) bloom would see these things happen. 1948+70 = 2018. We know Daniel's 70 week has yet to happen. 7 years of tribulation makes then end of 2012-2018. 33.33 degrees on the ocean = 2012.9 nautical miles. Masons have 33 degrees to travel. Mt. Hermon is where Enoch said the watchers fell. That's 33.33 X 33.33 from the Paris Zero Meridian. On Google Earth, you can stretch a mile mark line from Paris Zero to Mt. Hermon. 2012.9 miles.

Jesus died in the 9th hour (3:00pm) on March 3, 33 Ad. A blood red moon rose above the horizon at 3:33 after and eclipse. That's 3-33-33 at 3:33.

I'm sure this is all a coincidence.

link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Great post.

Admittedly, I was a in a rotten mood when I posted earlier.

I'm just shocked that this thread has gotten so many stars/flags when the people doing the starring and flagging should know better!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
Arguing with a Christian is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly

As Ben Goldacre once said,

"You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason themselves INTO."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What if I were to say that I think the truth between evolution and creationism lies somewhere in the middle?

Think about it.

The Enki and Enlil creation story.

Perhaps "God" is really the combined energetic force of the universe?

Just a few wacky thoughts but nowhere near as wacky as claiming that 30 papers are enough to debunk evolution. How comical is that?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
By what mechanism does Eugenics Work?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gods it would help if you understood what ENCODE was about. No, Evolution is not dead. Nor is it impossible to deny a creator or creators. Oh for the record I am a spiritual sort, so I'm not blinded by dogma as I am sure you will imply.

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Here is a link to ENCODE Project where the information can be found: ENCODE PROJECT

Link to Papers / Journal of Nature

A Creator is becoming impossible to deny. As John 1 states, we are created with WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

edit on 1-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

Originally posted by boncho
Saying that Noncoding DNA is somehow indicative of evolution is a crap argument. Also stating that functionality of DNA that we don't completely understand is indicative of a creator or god is equally crap.

Is that the best you can come up with? I'm sorry, but I think it's funny, but sad, how a lot of people will do and say anything they can to avoid admitting that God exists.

I didn't say god doesn't exist or that the idea of god isn't possible. I merely stated this evidence is absolutely useless for anything besides doing more research into the field of study.

Which is true...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by followtheevidence

Just because YOU can't think of a good enough reason for the existence of cancer, disease, old age, weakness, death, etc,. doesn't mean there isn't one.

Regards,

FTE

There is, it's called mutations...

I didn't say mechanism for existence, I said reason for existence. Not how, why.

Regards,

FTE

God doesn't offer any of those either...

What is offered as purpose in religious text is usually contradicted within the following parable.

The bible is the best one.

Job's life was to love god and understand his greatness. God just killed a bunch of his kids to do it. What were his kids?

Collateral damage?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by boncho

You realize that random mutations in genetic code have allowed certain subgroups of different species accomplish many feats their cousins can't...

I call that "adaptation". There is plenty of fudge factor there.

The example of Sherpas changing their blood to oxygen ratio is a minor swing. If a species was to adapt to say breathing nitrogen instead of just the amount of oxygen in the blood, then I'd say that was evolution. So, where are any examples of nitrogen breathers today?

And don't say plants because that was designed to be symbiotic. Humans O2---> CO2. Plants CO2--->O2. Kind of random, huh?

If human is 02 -> C02, what makes you think you can throw an N in there for breathing?

Adapt by the way (as in the case of the Sherpas) was not done overnight. The ones that couldn't do it died off. This didn't happen just yesterday.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
DNA/RNA has always been a problem for evolution, people that support it say well that's an Abiogenesis issue.

It's intellectually dishonest to separate the two, it's like a builder and architect saying there not sure about the foundation and main floor of a 60 story building they are building, but say don't worry about it, the rest of the building is perfectly planned out. Just like the foundation of any building is inseparably linked to the rest of the building, so is Abiogenesis tied to evolution.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join