It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama responsible for teen birthday massacre.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The saying, “the buck stops here” relates to the responsibility of the actions of all subordinates by their superiors or heads of State.
ABC News reports that the guns that were ( or are being) illegally shipped across the border by the Obama Administration are responsible for the massacre of 14 children and 12 wounded, at a teenagers birthday party in Mexico. *** Warning, the video displays cartel gunmen, using Fast & Furious weapons, shooting people in the head. ***
The commentary is partly in Spanish (I don't speak Spanish), but you'll understand what is going on.
abcnews.go.com...
I quote from ABC News "On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez. Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled."

When will the people wake up and realize what a horrific failure Obama is.

www.globalpost.com...
townhall.com...
video.foxnews.com...
edit on 1-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You and I can agree to disagree on this one. President Obama is not responsible for the destruction that happened at that party in Mexico. The people who did the killing are responsible.

I feel badly about all those young people who lost their lives and I care; but President Obama did not do it. Again...he is not responsible; the people that pulled the triggers are.

I really grow weary of President Obama getting blamed for practically everything that goes wrong in the world.

edit on 1-10-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Guns don't kill people or so i am constantly told on this site.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You and I can agree to disagree on this one. President Obama is not responsible for the destruction that happened at that party in Mexico. The people who did the killing are responsible.

I feel badly about all those young people who lost their lives and I care; but President Obama did not do it. Again...he is not responsible; the people that pulled the triggers are.

I really grow weary of President Obama getting blamed for practically everything that goes wrong in the world.

Supplying (aiding in the supply -of a-) a cartel with guns under your watch does not infer responsibility, but somehow responsibility is passed on the same way to people who buy pirated material that funds terrorism or some other nonsense....

IDK, where does responsibility start and end? And why are the definitions always different for people who work in gov?
edit on 1-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Mind you, as a citizen if you saw a crime happen and you do nothing you incur responsibility....
edit on 1-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So I guess this means that George Bush is responsible for the 3000 killed in the september 11 attacks, plus hundreds of thousands of innocent iraqi and afghan civilians along with thousands of us troops?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So I guess this means that George Bush is responsible for the 3000 killed in the september 11 attacks, plus hundreds of thousands of innocent iraqi and afghan civilians along with thousands of us troops?

Well, if he knew about it and did nothing, yes, that would make him responsible. If a single department head knew about it but the message was not passed to oval office there is responsibility but not at the same level.

Knowingly ignoring something is quite damning. While being incompetent is not as quite damaging. Either case should involve inquiry.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

All Mr Obama would have had to do is say NO to Eric Holder.
Mr Obama had the Ultimate responsibility to say NO, and those innocent children would be alive Today!
All those innocent people executed by the multitude of Obama's illegally smuggled weapons into Mexico, will NOT be able to celebrate their birthday's this year.
Stop the murdering!
This year, say No to Obama!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

That would be Clinton and his policies...Bush was fresh in office...lol

I guess the big question is can policies and the action of an administration kill.

If that answer is yes then can we ask the question, did Holder's mishandling of that operation lead to deaths?

Now if that answer is yes, who does he work for? Who protected him, and why, if he had nothing to hide.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'd like to take a wimpy middle position. Obama is not responsible for the deaths, but he did make the crime easier. I'm sure there were other guns in Mexico that could have been used, but adding these weapons to the market made them easier, and possibly cheaper, to get.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

All Mr Obama would have had to do is say NO to Eric Holder.
Mr Obama had the Ultimate responsibility to say NO, and those innocent children would be alive Today!
All those innocent people executed by the multitude of Obama's illegally smuggled weapons into Mexico, will NOT be able to celebrate their birthday's this year.
Stop the murdering!
This year, say No to Obama!

Yep, Mexico was a paradise when Bush led the cartels... Didn't you know?

No they would not be alive today. There's been guns all over mexico for a long time, including grenades and crazy things. Beheadings, murdering entire police departments.. All this before Obama was there..

I don't like Obama either, but you Cannot Be Serious. If you want to place blame in America say it like it is. Go after Holder if anyone.

I wouldn't blame the Mexican government either, cause they obviously aren't responsible for Mexico.. See. Mexico is responsible for America's drug problem.. It's not our fault we keep buying drugs. It's their fault. That wasn't sarcastic at all, nope not one bit.

Gawwd.
edit on 10/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'll absolutely give Obama credit for helping to flood a nation with guns where guns are entirely imported from one source or another. That did nothing to help with a Civil War that crossed 50,000 Mexican dead the last I checked losses to date.

It's getting a bit silly to blame Obama for individual shootings though isn't it? I mean even the shooting of the Federal Agent that started everything couldn't be charged on anyne involved with the Fast and Furious insanity. it just made the reason compelling enough to get politicians off their fat butts to even look into what happened, IMO.

Obama is no more responsible for this than if an asteroid hit the Earth and we missed warning over some NASA decision Obama made. The end result never changes....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
himler would be proud of this thread

I am not

this is dangerous

don't forget there are people who kill their familes over what they read on line

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree with Wrabbit here. But let us add this:

Aren't we talking about 2,000 Weapons? (Fast and Furious) (and about 700 of those have been recclaimed by us)

Here's an interesting figure...

The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in Mexico is 15,500,000
Source

edit on 10/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

That would be Clinton and his policies...Bush was fresh in office...lol

But it was Bush that chose to ignore all the intel that was left to him. Not to mention he also ignored all the warnings that was also given to him.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I don't like Obama either, but you Cannot Be Serious. If you want to place blame in America say it like it is. Go after Holder if anyone.

And if Holder knew about it...

Holder's position in the government is obviously an important one. As attorney general, Holder guides the world's largest law office and leads the agency responsible for enforcing federal laws.
The attorney general is the legal advisor to the government. On the federal level in the United States, the Office of the Attorney General heads the Department of Justice and is the chief law enforcement office in the federal government. The attorney general is responsible for legally representing the United States and advising the president and heads of executive departments when his or her opinion is needed. The attorney general also may appear before the Supreme Court.

people.howstuffworks.com...

Seems to implicate the President given the role no? Maybe that's why he hasn't taken much from the whole fiasco...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

L
L Tsuki-kun, great comeback

perhaps what the OP means is that having put guns in the hands of these known vicious killers
and then covering it up by refusing to open an investigation is indicative of some fear, perhaps of being held responsible.

not that i'm on any side here: they are all bloodthirsty psychopathic trash IMO that revel in the deaths of women and children usually by proxy.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'll absolutely give Obama credit for helping to flood a nation with guns where guns are entirely imported from one source or another. That did nothing to help with a Civil War that crossed 50,000 Mexican dead the last I checked losses to date.

It's getting a bit silly to blame Obama for individual shootings though isn't it? I mean even the shooting of the Federal Agent that started everything couldn't be charged on anyne involved with the Fast and Furious insanity. it just made the reason compelling enough to get politicians off their fat butts to even look into what happened, IMO.

Obama is no more responsible for this than if an asteroid hit the Earth and we missed warning over some NASA decision Obama made. The end result never changes....

If you are going to give credit give it to the person that really deserves it. And that none other than Bush. But then it was called Operation Wide Receiver.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
But it was Bush that chose to ignore all the intel that was left to him. Not to mention he also ignored all the warnings that was also given to him.

Well I guess when you Monday morning Quarterback it all yes he did, but so did everyone else, including Clinton for 8 years...911 was a truly out of the box event.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It's getting a bit silly to blame Obama for individual shootings though isn't it? I mean even the shooting of the Federal Agent that started everything couldn't be charged on anyne(sic) involved with the Fast and Furious insanity.

Did you even watch the video? This happened almost a year (Jan. 30, 2010) before Officer Terry was murdered ( Dec 14, 2010).

it just made the reason compelling enough to get politicians off their fat butts to even look into what happened, IMO.

Really?
Really! Did Obama order an asteroid to hit the Earth? I haven't heard that one.
Obama and Holder's e-mails and texts that were to be handed over to Congress, have been blocked by Obama's Executive Privilege!

So much for "Openness and Transparency

<<   2 >>

join