Republicans are racist !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I know it's a different look on things, but that in no way means RP is a racist.

I didn't say he was, I posted that since the OP said Republicans didn't want to repeal the civil rights act. When there are clearly some that do.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Well they are definitely racist, and yes, you should just take my word for it.

Honey, some strange guy on ATS said SO so it must be true!!

Unfortunately people don't admit they are racist to just anyone, especially on camera or something. I mean come on what do you expect? Honest interviews with people who are probably lying to themselves?. Not gonna happen.

Exactly….I see Obama and Holder every damned day and they never admit it!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

How many people of color do you see? I think there's a reason for that.

That’s because there is no concerted effort to fill the seats with diversity.

You see, only REAL racists tout affirmative actions and diversity. The rest of us just coexist without a word.

Think about it!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Not to mention a black person can't even attend the GOP convention without racist attacks being thrown at them.

The party of the "birthers"
edit on 1-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You are invoking RP's name and his voting record, not in proper context, along with other information in an attempt to prove the Republican party is racist.

I believe you are calling him a racist, or at least using his "cult icon" status in an attempt to validate your argument.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nobody on the “right” wants to return to slavery. That’s a myth peddled by the current administration.

Yeah they do, the right wants to return to the industrial revolution days. Where there is no minimum wage, no safety regulations, and child workers are common place. Different kind of slavery, same difference.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can believe whatever you want. I even said above the ron paul comment about the republicans that want to repeal the civil rights act.

In response to this part of the OP

I've heard from numerous Dems that the GOP wants to get rid of civil and equal rights! That HAS to be true... even though there is no proof of it. I mean it came out of a democrats mouth!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Fair enough and I apologize if I was too quick to assume.

So let me ask you, do you think RP is racist and do you agree with his vote?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Not to mention a black person can't even attend the GOP convention without racist attacks being thrown at them.

Someone should tell Herman Cain, 2012 GOP Presidential Candidate!

You guys are trying so hard….I applaud your effort to tow the party line…..but we see it for what it is, RealSpoke.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Democrats are NOT RACIST!!!

noooooooooo nooooooooooo

The evil Righties!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah they do, the right wants to return to the industrial revolution days. Where there is no minimum wage, no safety regulations, and child workers are common place. Different kind of slavery, same difference.

As a black man (I assume you are based on our previous discussions), are you going to tell me that you don’t know what REAL SLAVERY is??

You should be ASHAMED of yourself to equate today’s globalist agenda of making people ‘economic slaves’ to what REAL SLAVES went through. Economic slaves are of ALL races…you pointed out that the majority of welfare recipients are indeed WHITE.

You’ve been exposed as a Kool Aid drunk….Stop now while you’re ahead.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So let me ask you, do you think RP is racist and do you agree with his vote?

I have no clue if he's racist or not. And no, I don't agree with his vote. If the civil rights act was not signed then there would still be open legal discrimination and segregation . It was a good progressive bill and the right thing to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I have no clue if he's racist or not.

Paul is a republican and been going around calling republicans racist, and then that "rich" comment.

wow seriously trying to have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

There are different forms of slavery. Wage slaves being one of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by seabag

Glad to see you finally admit the welfare state is slavery.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Although Paul was not around to weigh in on the landmark legislation at the time, he had the chance to cast a symbolic vote against it in 2004, when the House of Representatives took up a resolution "recognizing and honoring the 40th anniversary of congressional passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964." Paul was the only member who voted "no.

He voted on a "symbolic" resolution that meant absolutely nothing. He didn't vote on the actual bill.

It tells me that it shows he sticks to his pricimples and just because he disagrees that we need to write an extra piece of legislation just to give free men that which they should of had already, does not mean he was wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You made the connection….

Are you going to tell me that the man who put more people into economic slavery (Obama) is the answer?

The Dems do nothing BUT hold people down and create dependents! The left are the real racists because they don’t understand or promote self-reliance. In fact, they promote and advocate for TOTAL reliance; look at the actions of the left!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

Oh now what was the party of Lincoln?

And? Lincoln was racist so your argument just sucks. Plus the republican party then is not the same party as currently.

And what part continually trys to keep minorities on that "government plantation".

Sorry but white people are the majority of the people on welfare so your argument sucks once again.

Rhetorical questions there we all know the answers.

Not sure you do.

Actually, no, white people are not the majority if we're using the term 'minority' as any persons that are non white. There are more whites than blacks, hispanics, asians...etc... but not more than 'minorities'.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Honey, some strange guy on ATS said SO so it must be true!!

Exactly….I see Obama and Holder every damned day and they never admit it!

1.) I didn't say you would, I said you should. What do I have to gain by lying. I am only speaking from experience. I do apologize for generalizing though. I meant most rebulicans I have met are racist.

2.)I don't support Obama for the record. They are all puppets just the same.

3.) I am really getting tired of saying "republicans" and "democrats". Its a separatist way of thinking that almost makes them sound like they are different species or something. We are all human beings. From now on I think I will say "people who have republican views" . Its longer but more ....human

-Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

You apparently never went to a school that taught you any real history. You do not know what you are talking about. and there is no way to explain it to anyone who believes anything someone from either party tells you.. or the F>>>>>G Gov't.. I feel sorry for you ...one day you will figure it out .. but it will be way too late.. you will be in a prison FEMA camp
or fighting for your next meal .. if there is any food left.. TPTB have done a very good job.. screwing with the uneducated,passing out cell phones, turning them into there mouth pieces. Long live the King....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join