Republicans are racist !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ya, we get it Sarcasm, or pointing out the Obvious.

Thanks for the explanation….I was getting confused!

Between the 2 Parties , ya the GOP is a lot more Racist, or a lot more accepting of it.

Based on WHAT exactly? Because the MSM said so?

I think its because the Racist Repubs for the most part, aren't aware of their Racism.

Kinda like this example.

"We aren't Racist down here in the South, we just don't like Blacks."

Who said that; ROMNEY?

Address the OP’s points then you’ll have some credibility.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Any perceived racism is only the result of fighting fire with fire, since anything critical of Obama is considered racism.
At some point, people will finally throw their hands up in the air and say, "WTF"

BTW, that lady holding up the sign with the African references actually stems from a very funny but true joke:

A Harley rider is passing the National Zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage.

Suddenly, a huge, hungry lion reaches out and grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside his cage.

The biker jumps off his Harley, sprints past the little girl’s screaming parents to the cage and punches the lion square on the nose.

The stunned lion releases the little girl and staggers backward, whimpering in pain. The biker snatches the little girl back to safety and returns her to her terrified parents who thank him endlessly.

A reporter for the Washington Post witnessed the whole event. “Sir,” he says to the Harley rider, “that was the bravest, most gallant thing I’ve seen a man do in my entire life.’

“Why, it was nothing, really,” says the Harley rider modestly. “The lion was behind bars. I saw this little girl in danger and I just reacted instinctively.”

“Well, I’ll make sure your heroism won’t go unnoticed,” the reporter responds. “I’m a reporter for the Washington Post and I’ll make sure this story is on the front page of tomorrow’s paper. Tell me what do you do for a living and what political affiliation is.”

“I’m a U.S. Marine,” the biker says proudly, “and a Republican.”

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the Washington Post to see news of his actions and sees this headline on the front page:

US MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

link   

Republicans have a large racist portion, get over it.

Oh now what was the party of Lincoln?

And what party continually tries to keep minorities on that "government plantation".

Rhetorical questions there we all know the answers.
edit on 1-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The constitution had the 3/5 clause for slaves. All men were created equal if they white, male, and not owned by another human.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

And what party continually tries to keep minorities on that "government plantation".
And you said I was off-topic in my Post Seabag.

This about quote Proves My Point.

They Repubs, are Racist, and don't even know it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Care to point out where in the constitution where is says people "should only keep 3/5's of the cash they earn". ?

Remember now "all people are created equal".

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The constitution had the 3/5 clause for slaves. All men were created equal if they white, male, and not owned by another human.

Have you heard of the amendment process?

Read the 13th.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh now what was the party of Lincoln?

And? Lincoln was racist so your argument just sucks. Plus the republican party then is not the same party as currently.

And what part continually trys to keep minorities on that "government plantation".

Sorry but white people are the majority of the people on welfare so your argument sucks once again.

Rhetorical questions there we all know the answers.

Not sure you do.

link   
I agree with your title, thats it

Source: Personal experience form at least 25 racist Republican I know and the 200 non racist democrats i know. Yet I only seem to know 2 non-racist republicans, and not one racist democrat.

Hmmmm, what are the chances of that? Must just be a coincidence

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Keyword HAD.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It was….

Did you make a point? I missed it….

Is that like the belief in ghosts? Do you have any proof of modern racist republicans or are we to take your word for it?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Wanna try agiain?

That dogma is getting in the way of hispanics and african Americans who out number whitey.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ok m8, I realize Politics makes strange Bedfellows.

You can stick your head in the sand,

Im out, all this hidden Racism is not why I visit ATS.

link   

Keyword HAD.

Well, modern constitutionalists read the ENTIRE constitution……including amendments.

Nobody on the “right” wants to return to slavery. That’s a myth peddled by the current administration.

link   
reply to post by seabag

Well they are definitely racist, and yes, you should just take my word for it. Unfortunately people don't admit they are racist to just anyone, especially on camera or something. I mean come on what do you expect? Honest interviews with people who are probably lying to themselves?. Not gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You are correct and we needed to toss it in the junk heap. All I'm saying is that RP believes we should stick to that important phrase All Men are Created Equal.

Nothing else matters. Each man has specific individual rights upon his birth and nothing, not even a bad constitutional amendment can change that.

I know it's a different look on things, but that in no way means RP is a racist.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ok m8, I realize Politics makes strange Bedfellows.

You can stick your head in the sand,

Im out, all this hidden Racism is not why I visit ATS.

The truth always shows itself in the end…..

You can’t dispute the OP’s claims!

OK....goodnight....sleep tight!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The USA is 70% white.

The majority of the people on welfare ARE white.

Blacks are only 12% of the population.

If you think white people aren't the majority in the country then you do not live in reality.
edit on 1-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by seabag

How many people of color do you see? I think there's a reason for that.

www.youtube.com...

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by neo96

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”

Joesph Gobbells.

Republicans are racist

Republicans are racist

Republicans are racist

There ya go folks Republicans are racist, and since I am a racist I have gone 42 years without ever knowing I was a racist I am soooo glad they set the "record" straight.

Thanks
edit on 1-10-2012 by neo96 because: edited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join