reply to post by smyleegrl

Here ya go - your debt clock.

www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Be sure to switch on the subtitles.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Theres an earthquake, everyone get out to the street and gather around, waiting it to subside, including you of course, after the heart rate slow down, you notice that everyone is "not human" and they are looking at you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This won't scare anybody now as a story - but - when it happened, I scared virtually the entire neighborhood.

This is over 25 years ago in a middle class, suburban neighborhood. This was before they changed daylight savings time to accomodate young trick-or-treaters.

Spouse was at work. I turned on spooky music, rigged a quick witch/hag costume, turned off the lights and a/c, and grabbed an armful of limbs I had cut from shrubbery. I hunched over about half my very tall height and held the shrubbery in front of me like military camoflauge.

Kids came, I rattled the branches in front of me, cackled and flipped on the switch to the pumpkin's toothey snarl.

The kids RAN! They dropped their candy bags and ran!

Hubby came home from work and I got him too! He STILL reminds me of that night every time this time of year comes around. He reminded me just a couple nights ago in fact.

Anyway, no child ever made it to the HUMONGOUS candy in black cauldrons I had for them. They all dropped their candy instead and ran away screaming.

The next day, you could see our front lawn with a several inch layer of candy on it.

Hubby is a sweet-tooth so he was in children's paradise with the new lawn decoration.

It took all day to clean up all the candy from the scared kiddoes.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
This won't scare anybody now as a story - but - when it happened, I scared virtually the entire neighborhood.

This is over 25 years ago in a middle class, suburban neighborhood. This was before they changed daylight savings time to accomodate young trick-or-treaters.

Spouse was at work. I turned on spooky music, rigged a quick witch/hag costume, turned off the lights and a/c, and grabbed an armful of limbs I had cut from shrubbery. I hunched over about half my very tall height and held the shrubbery in front of me like military camoflauge.

Kids came, I rattled the branches in front of me, cackled and flipped on the switch to the pumpkin's toothey snarl.

The kids RAN! They dropped their candy bags and ran!

Hubby came home from work and I got him too! He STILL reminds me of that night every time this time of year comes around. He reminded me just a couple nights ago in fact.

Anyway, no child ever made it to the HUMONGOUS candy in black cauldrons I had for them. They all dropped their candy instead and ran away screaming.

The next day, you could see our front lawn with a several inch layer of candy on it.

Hubby is a sweet-tooth so he was in children's paradise with the new lawn decoration.

It took all day to clean up all the candy from the scared kiddoes.

what a memory, and something to be so proud of..

yes..it is so much fun scaring the piss out of kids, so they lose their candy...and then bragging about it.

Unfortunately halloween is not like it was when I was a kid, when kids were safe , and parents didn't have to worry about REALLY creepy stuff.

yes ..I realize that halloween is about creepy things, but there are degrees to what is acceptable for children.

Personally I have come to hate the holiday, because it has become dangerous..to the point of people getting murdered because they opened the door to someone with a mask on.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think I'll take a more serious route with this show here:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's one of the more famious stories from back home in west Texas.
Lots of folks claim it's a true stroy too? if you ask me all I can say is —“¿Quien sabe?”

edit on 2-10-2012 by SassyCass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by kdog1982

Oh Lordy....clowns.....I was deathly afraid of them when I was a kid. What sick person thinks they're funny and cute?

The painted faces....the hideous grins....the bulbous red noses and wild hair....the dreadful clothing....No, I'm not talking about the drunks at the local bar.....

Even clowns started out as babies.....

Des...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

this video is old and im sure you have seen it but it still creeps me out everytime i watch it.

Boo, in case video not sufficient

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I have a major eye phobia. I'm cringing over here, I think you just won

Now excuse me while I go call my mommy.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MadQuacker

I've never seen this before. Did he die? It certainly looked like a grand mal seizure.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I'm not sure if he died or not but it was a seizure of some sort. Still creepy lol

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

BOO!!!

did it work?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by kdog1982

Oh Lordy....clowns.....I was deathly afraid of them when I was a kid. What sick person thinks they're funny and cute?

The painted faces....the hideous grins....the bulbous red noses and wild hair....the dreadful clothing....No, I'm not talking about the drunks at the local bar.....

Excuse me please,I used to dress up as a clown! I did my own face make-up and I didn't use the rubber
nose,I painted mine red. I wore converse tennis shoes,a black felt tophat and a red wig.I would annoy people
with a bicycle horn and bells sewn onto my "clothes".
Those were the days

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join