learn more

ATS...Scare Me, Please!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

I love this time of year, when the leaves change colors, the nights get longer, and all things spooky is in the air. Ahhhhhhh, Halloween.

So my son wants to be a magician and I'm trying to figure out how to sew him a cape. I got the pattern from Simplicity, but I don't know who they think they're kidding. You have to have an engineering degree to make sense of that pattern.

Anyway, to take my mind off the mess in my sewing corner, I'd love to be diverted by frights and frills, terror and chills. Hence this thread.

Please please please link your favorite scary videos, movies, YouTube clips, books, true stories, websites, photos, or anything else you might have. Lets make a thread worthy of Halloween!

I will be posting a couple of my area's local legends, but wanted to start the thread so you can begin thinking of spooooooky stuff.

Can't wait to read what you share!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You're pregnant

It's Mine

Scary enough for you?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Halloween is my Wedding anniversary scary....

Well nothing get me into Halloween as my favorite punk Band.....

Misfits Halloween

Sorry but no scary Halloween thread can be complete with out the Misfits.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Your next President will either be Obama or Romney. That should put some fear into your soul.

I sympathize with you on those Simplicity patterns. I have an upholstery shop, and I wouldn't want to mess with those.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

BOO!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm looking at you through your webcam, are you sure you should be doing that in front of me

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I've been trying to get pregnant for the past three years, see an infertility doc in two weeks. At this point, I'm willing to consider "alternative" methods......

.....so now who's scared?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Vote Democrat or Republican... Or in Canada Liberal or Conservative.... You still vote for the same side...

And its not your side...

Edit: Oh ya sorry...

Boooo!!

edit on 1-10-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
edit on 1-10-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I've been trying to get pregnant for the past three years, see an infertility doc in two weeks. At this point, I'm willing to consider "alternative" methods......

.....so now who's scared?

ROFL!! Thats maybe the funniest turn about Ive read recently

Good luck BTW, I know fertility issues can really weigh on you. My aunt has tried for literally decades... then popped up preg in her 50's when she gave up trying. LMAO!! Now THATS scary. I can use my husbands toothbrush and get preg it seems.. so in my generosity Im sending all of my fertility to your house since Im too damned old to bother with kids anymore.

And for further chills and thrills...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Sure,

Here ya go...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Outside there is something in the sky. You can't see it, or hear it, but it's there. Cloaked, it's massive in size, and it's just hovering there, looking down. Watching your every move.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Oh Lordy....clowns.....I was deathly afraid of them when I was a kid. What sick person thinks they're funny and cute?

The painted faces....the hideous grins....the bulbous red noses and wild hair....the dreadful clothing....No, I'm not talking about the drunks at the local bar.....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The look at the youth generations currently, they will be running the world soon AND choosing our nursing homes and running them.......ARRRRGGGHHHHH, Logan's Run anyone?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I got so scared ,I threw up!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The Haunted Painting

Hi Smylee,
This one is just a teaser - the link will keep the little fella freaked-out for hours.

WHEN WE RECEIVED THIS PAINTING, WE THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY GOOD ART. A " PICKER " HAD FOUND IT ABANDONNED BEHIND AN OLD BREWERY. AT HTE TIME WE WONDERED A LITLLE WHY A SEEMINGLY PERFECTLY FINE PAINTING WOULD BE DISCARDED LIKE THAT. ( TODAY WE DON'T !!! )

ONE MORNING OUR 4 AND 1/2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CLAIMED, THAT THE CHILDREN IN THE PICTURE WERE FIGHTING, AND COMING INTO THE ROOM DURING THE NIGHT. NOW, I DON'T BELIEVE IN UFOS OR ELVIS BEING ALIVE, BUT MY HUSBAND WAS ALARMED. TO MY AMUSEMENT HE SET UP A MOTION TRIGGERED CAMERA FOR THE NIGHTS. AFTER THREE NIGHTS THERE WERE PICTURES.THE LAST TWO PICTURES SHOWN ARE FROM THAT 'STAKEOUT'. AFTER SEEING THE BOY SEEMINGLY EXITING THE PAINTING UNDER THREAT, WE DECIDED, THE PAINTING HAS TO GO.PLEASE JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. --- BEFORE YOU DO, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND DISCLAIMER.

----WARNING: DO NOT BID ON THIS PAINTING IF YOU ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO STRESS RELATED DISEASE, FAINT OF HEART OR ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH SUPERNATURAL EVENTS. BY BIDDING ON THIS PAINTING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE THE OWNERS OF ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE SALE OR ANY EVENTS HAPPENING AFTER THE SALE, THAT MIGHT BE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PAINTING. THIS PAINTING MAY OR MAY NOT POSSESS SUPERNATURAL POWERS, THAT COULD IMPACT OR CHANGE YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER, BY BIDDING YOU AGREE TO EXCLUSIVELY BID ON THE VALUE OF THE ARTWORK, WITH DISREGARD TO THE LAST TWO PHOTOS FEATURED IN THIS AUCTION, AND HOLD THE OWNERS HARMLESS IN REGARD TO THEM AND THEIR IMPACT, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.------------

scaryforkids.com

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How about our past and future

ca.figu.org...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...
edit on 1-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Slenderman is right behind you and he wants his 20$

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2012 by Agarta because: added second video

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join