It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University R

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Are you telling me that he participated in protests while he was in college??? Shocking!!!

Romney assaulted a gay student and cut off his hair, and no big deal, just kids being kids. But Holder involved in a protest where they "occupied" an empty building, and you want to hang him.

Too funny.

What's funny is that you are trying to defend this criminal.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Are you telling me that he participated in protests while he was in college??? Shocking!!!

Romney assaulted a gay student and cut off his hair, and no big deal, just kids being kids. But Holder involved in a protest where they "occupied" an empty building, and you want to hang him.

Too funny.

and he said "atta girl" to the kid in class... which was kinda funny considering the time and era of when it happened... yet holding a place hostage... is never funny

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Who was armed and what were they armed with? Note the word "armed" is in quotes... They could have been 'armed' with a toothbrush for all we know.

Here is the story from the B S O ( Black Students Organization ) itself.
web.archive.org...://www.columbiabso.org/?page_id=118
www.columbiabso.org...

Armed with guns, the students took over Hamilton Hall, and locked the building from the inside.

The President of the university ordered the NYPD to smother the protest by force, aided by white athletes and members of the ROTC.

Something smells fishy here: The president ordered "White Athletes" and "ROTC" students to put down an armed force?!? Highly unlikely.

edit on 10/2/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I don't really care what you think is "Highly Unlikely",,,,,, This comes from the Archives of the B S O ( Black Student Organization ) of Columbia University.
It's their Story of what happen and you want to deny their accounts of what Really Happened,,,, that's Fine With Me.

The real point is E. Holder is a Criminal and has no business holding a job in the White House. OH, I almost forgot who appointed him,,,, Obama needed a Like Minded Crony in that position to over look his criminal activities!

In terms of “Change You Can Believe In” we had a candidate who bought his home from a criminal in a shifty real estate deal. We had candidate who was caught embellishing stories about his past, who threw his own minister and grandmother under the bus. This was a man who lived in luxury in Chicago, while his aunt lived in Boston public housing projects. Is voting “present” change you can believe in? In terms of transparency, we had a candidate that would not release his college records, or his legislative history with the Illinois Senate. There was evidence of Obama on tape admitting to his intentions to “spread the wealth” and bankrupt the coal industry.

afrocityblog.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by guohua because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join