It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been thinking about HAARP recently

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
How come people always FIGHT about science but never COOPERATE?

Because when you try to explain the science to people, they start screaming:

technical mumbo jumbo

It makes it really hard to cooperate.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

HAARP and SAR: (this was conducted in Fairbanks, AK)

Nothing about HAARP and SAR in the first article. It is about the use of satellites. The author is affiliated with the Alaska Satellite Facility in Fairbanks.

Second article also about satellites, not HAARP. It, like the first article, is talking about the PALSAR onboard the ALOS satellite:
www.eorc.jaxa.jp...

Third article is not about HAARP:

Title : Development of Satellite Based Sensor for Improved Measurement and Validation of Ionospheric Parameters

Fourth article is not about HAARP.

Heh

Heh, indeed. HAARP is not mobile. HAARP cannot do SAR.
edit on 10/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Obviously some posters here exist SOLELY for government damage control, character assassination, idea obliteration, and sabotage of individual thought.

So,just wondering if you think HAARP and what some call chemtrails are being used together as some sort of weapon?

So what makes you think that some posters are only here for gov't damage control, could it be because they actually have info that you can't prove wrong?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have been out of this conversation a few days and it seems it's really taken an interesting turn. For those not in-the-know, it's not so much the array that's visible from above as the intricate things going on down below (HAARP). I am unsure as to how to express this but, when you're affecting the outer "atmosphere" it's very interesting that the further that you drill down to the magnetic inner (gravitational) core, the further out towards space the signal travels and then outwards, as well of course. (As in, the longer the antenna...)

Now, the fun thing about this site is that it wasn't set up initially for these types of things. It's range was meant to be short, for testing reason. After this itty-bitty array was set up, plans were set forward to set up similar arrays but in a more "extended-range" sort of way. Sort of like a "what happens if we extend the distance but raise each individual tower" kind of thing.

Lol, call it a conspiracy, I really don't care. It is what it is and take it or leave it. The original site was set up for limited purposes with the original thinking that more like it could be set up if it was successful (for either scientific or the hoped-for defensive purposes - but, if you you have the time, notice it's perfect placement following streams and where they end up, by the way. =P ) But hey, as to that, I don't have any "specific" information, really, not my thing, but it does interest me a bit.

very tired tonight. apologies if comments aren't aren't succinct in one way or another.

edit on 11-10-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What I tried to say is that everything has a resonace freq ,as you get closer to it many forms of resistace goes down ;REACTANCE IMPEDANCE and even PHISICAL resistance like sound waves.

The following is the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER we are all in ,THIS IS A POSSIBLE FUNCTION FOR HAARP.

Within the last two decades a potential has emerged which was improbable BUT WHICH IS NOW FEASIBLE.
This potential is the TECHNICAL capability to influence DIRECTLY the approximately six billion BRAINS of the human species without meditation through classical sensory modalities BY GENERATING NEURAL INFORMATION within the physical medium (atmosphere) within wich all members of the species are IMMERSED.

persinger, ludwig,andossenkopp

THERE IS A DANGER THE HIGHLY TECNICAL CLASS COULD TAKE OVER THE LOWTECH CLASS OF PEOPLE.

NATIONAL SECURITY ALLUMNI

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Phage

What I tried to say is that everything has a resonace freq ,as you get closer to it many forms of resistace goes down ;REACTANCE IMPEDANCE and even PHISICAL resistance like sound waves.

The following is the CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER we are all in ,THIS IS A POSSIBLE FUNCTION FOR HAARP.

Within the last two decades a potential has emerged which was improbable BUT WHICH IS NOW FEASIBLE.
This potential is the TECHNICAL capability to influence DIRECTLY the approximately six billion BRAINS of the human species without meditation through classical sensory modalities BY GENERATING NEURAL INFORMATION within the physical medium (atmosphere) within wich all members of the species are IMMERSED.

THERE IS A DANGER THE HIGHLY TECNICAL CLASS COULD TAKE OVER THE LOWTECH CLASS OF PEOPLE.

I am not afraid, my tinfoil hat is impenetrable by HAARP (un-)subtle energies.

Hah!!!!

edit on 12/10/2012 by chr0naut because: Fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord, Scandinovia.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Very interesting!
Check this out: indigosociety.com...
110Hz -- A Key To Right Brain Activation?
In the left brain - right brain paradigm, the right brain is viewed as the center for intuitive, artistic, holistic, non linear "thinking". This article discusses the proposition that chanting in ancient temples was designed to encourage this frequency via its "acoustic friendly" architecture

viewzone2.com...

ARCHAEACOUSTICS
You should read about the ORACLE CHAMBER of MALTA and HAARP TECH

[quote]http://viewzone2.com/archeosoundx.html

Science Officer at the Hypogeum, Joseph Farrugia describes unusual sound effects in the UNESCO World Heritage Site:

"There is a small niche in what we call 'The Oracle Chamber', and if someone with a deep voice speaks inside, the voice echoes all over the hypogeum. The resonance in the ancient temple is something exceptional. You can hear the voice rumbling all over."

As anyone who sings in the shower knows, sound echoing back and amplifying itself from hard walls can do unusual things. That effect is magnified several times over in the stone chambers. "Standing in the Hypogeum is like being inside a giant bell," says Eneix. "You feel the sound in your bones as much as you hear it with your ears. It's really thrilling!"

A consortium called The PEAR Proposition: Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research are pioneers in the field of archaeo-acoustics, merging archaeology and sound science. Directed by Physicist Dr. Robert Jahn, the PEAR group set out in 1994 to test acoustic behavior in megalithic sites such as Newgrange and Wayland's Smithy in the UK. They found that the ancient chambers all sustained a strong resonance at a sound frequency between 95 and 120 hertz: well within the range of a low male voice.

In subsequent OTSF testing, stone rooms in ancient temples in Malta were found to match the same pattern of resonance, registering at the frequency of 110 or 111 hz. This turns out to be a significant level [right] for the human brain. Whether it was deliberate or not, the people who spent time in such an environment were exposing themselves to vibrations that impacted their minds.

Sound scientist, Prof. Daniel Talma of the University of Malta explains: "At certain frequencies you have standing waves that emphasize each and other waves that de-emphasize each other. The idea that it was used thousands of years ago to create a certain trance -- that’s what fascinates me."

Dr. Ian A. Cook of UCLA and colleagues published findings in 2008 of an experiment in which regional brain activity in a number of healthy volunteers was monitored by EEG through different resonance frequencies.

Findings indicated that at 110 hz the patterns of activity over the prefrontal cortex abruptly shifted, resulting in a relative deactivation of the language center and a temporary switching from left to right-sided dominance related to emotional processing. People regularly exposed to resonant sound in the frequency of 110 or 111 hz would have been "turning on" an area of the brain that bio-behavioral scientists believe relates to mood, empathy and social behavior.

A standing wave can carry a thought or destroy a city, depending on the period
edit on 12-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
I have been out of this conversation a few days and it seems it's really taken an interesting turn. For those not in-the-know, it's not so much the array that's visible from above as the intricate things going on down below (HAARP). I am unsure as to how to express this but, when you're affecting the outer "atmosphere" it's very interesting that the further that you drill down to the magnetic inner (gravitational) core, the further out towards space the signal travels and then outwards, as well of course. (As in, the longer the antenna...)

Now, the fun thing about this site is that it wasn't set up initially for these types of things. It's range was meant to be short, for testing reason. After this itty-bitty array was set up, plans were set forward to set up similar arrays but in a more "extended-range" sort of way. Sort of like a "what happens if we extend the distance but raise each individual tower" kind of thing.

Lol, call it a conspiracy, I really don't care. It is what it is and take it or leave it. The original site was set up for limited purposes with the original thinking that more like it could be set up if it was successful (for either scientific or the hoped-for defensive purposes - but, if you you have the time, notice it's perfect placement following streams and where they end up, by the way. =P ) But hey, as to that, I don't have any "specific" information, really, not my thing, but it does interest me a bit.

very tired tonight. apologies if comments aren't aren't succinct in one way or another.

edit on 11-10-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)
Gakona's Ley Lines (magnetic lines of flux) pass roughly over Seattle WA etc. @.@ *shiver*

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Do you realize how close 110 Hz is to twice the frequency of the mains power in the US?

Perhaps that explains why Americans are the way they are.

They have been lulled into a near somnabulant state by the EM from their power lines & house wiring.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Mind control and other non lethal technology is being utilized at Marian apparition sites by one or more of the governments of the world, maybe it is an extension of MkUltra, see UFOs and Miracles on Amazon

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Tinfoil hat? you call that a responce . and you say the power grid could be affecting americans, well you asked for it;

If this major carrier frequency contained biorelevant information by being modulated in a meaningful way, then the effective intensities could well be within the natural range for background radiation (low power) and
COULD BE HIDDEN AS CHAOTIC COMPONENTS WITHIN THE ELECTROMAGNETIC NOISE ASSOCIATED WITH POWER GENERATION AND USE.

So just when it is getting jucy, PHANG'EA where are you?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Double post. ( on cell phone again. see next post, please)
edit on 15-10-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

Tinfoil hat? you call that a responce . and you say the power grid could be affecting americans, well you asked for it;

If this major carrier frequency contained biorelevant information by being modulated in a meaningful way, then the effective intensities could well be within the natural range for background radiation (low power) and
COULD BE HIDDEN AS CHAOTIC COMPONENTS WITHIN THE ELECTROMAGNETIC NOISE ASSOCIATED WITH POWER GENERATION AND USE.

So just when it is getting jucy, PHANG'EA where are you?

I'm sure (or at least, I hope) he was just being silly. While a very simple hat might actually provide some resistance, I don't believe its a suitable answer to the issue/problem stated. Supergravity, your responses have been calculated, and I (personally, at least) have appreciated reading them. I think it goes without stating however, that should an actual effort be made by those with the combined minds of these various intellects be put to use towards a similiar goal, that the results would be interesting and far beyond of any precautions most civilians might take. Was thinking of sending this in a private message, but it doesn't matter. I hope you respond.

With the recent studies made known, it's fair to assume there's not much one could do to counter such powerful "infringements" (ATS terminology, though legally, there is NO law against this) upon mentioned targets. For instance, it has been YEARS since "smart dust" was discussed even (a particle absobed through the skin that affects function and/or possibly even thought), so imagine what can be ascertained as to what works these days when it comes to influencing thought patterns... Chemically, or otherwise.

I've made the observation here on ATS before. It is the perfect medium to be used to release or test when it comes to factual information on weapons or developing military systems because it matters not if what we tell them is truth or not, it's taken tongue-in-cheek and either believed or simply disregarded. Little known to most, is that on the area of legal "public disclosure" of very real working projects... Even just mentioning it in a broad sense counts. This site serves a lot of purposes when it comes to it.

Now as a disclaimer I've used before, I have shed the light on, and shared a lot of info on military projects here, before, so I'm not being the bad guy, but I will assume you are all intellectual, FULLY competent, and capable of understanding what I am saying to be truthful. This applies also to much of the scientific and mathmatical evidence quite a number of members contribute.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

It is so refreshing to find people like you and this WONDERFULL site to bounce ideas off , to spur the pondering process , and even be corected .You seem to grasp that not all technology is being used to help humanity. I have found in my studies that the technical comunity has the idea that if they figure out how the environment works, THEY OWN IT. if they figure out how the brain works ,THEY OWN 6 BILLION BRAINS, you see were this is heading , a big train wreck with humanity being HIGHJACKED by the first company or agency to get there first.I suggest ALL higher level SYSTEMS have a reason for being there and are not prizes to the HIGHEST BIDDER.

P.S. Interfering with the phase lock loop containing the biorelivent info WORKS WAY BETTER THAN ANY HAT.
edit on 16-10-2012 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join