It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama waives sanctions on countries that use child soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

You continue to confuse me with someone who cares abuot your posts. A whole lot of emoticons and exclamation points...with little substance. Trolling, baiting...yada yada. I enjoy folks that bring horsepower when they disagree with me. I can actually learn from them...weak posters that rely on emoticons and baiting where actual thought and substance should be?...Really...why should anyone care?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
another reason not to vote for obama

he wants a child army

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
another reason not to vote for obama

he wants a child army

and that is such an intellectual and reasonable conclusion, for not voting for Obama. it would be funny, if not for the fact that there are probably millions of people that would blindly agree with you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You think so??? I know a lot of independent voters in my battleground state here.. Think it'll sway em too?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You continue to confuse me with someone who cares abuot your posts. A whole lot of emoticons and exclamation points...with little substance. Trolling, baiting...yada yada. I enjoy folks that bring horsepower when they disagree with me. I can actually learn from them...weak posters that rely on emoticons and baiting where actual thought and substance should be?...Really...why should anyone care?

Coming from a person who had nothing more than to slam me based upon my avatar???? Someone who wasn't mature enough to admit that they were wrong in attacking the OP????

Meh......................I think it is obvious as to who the troll is! I think that makes three to four times you have called me a name and tried to belittle me???? Sit high on your pedestal my friend and believe your superiority is far above the rest of us reasonable people, some day the voices in your head just might call you king/queen!

EDIT: MODS feel free to flag me for off topic post! At least I didn't violate T&C by resorting to name calling as Indigo5 has.........

edit on 2-10-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Instead of debating about the OP and the link, bottom line is that by waiving sanctions, the order has created yet another method for few countries to extort money using childrens as soldiers. Who is really going to monitor how the money is spent? Once the money runs out, sure there will be more child soldiers. This is certainly not curing the disease but a temporary relief patch.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join