It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS!,

This is my first post and I wanted to say a big hello to everyone. I have been lurking on the site for the last three weeks and reading with great interest the various threads which have caught my attention so far. What a great place to talk about such a variety of interesting topics!

I am really interested in ufos, Area 51, ancient technology amongst other things. I also hold a first class honours degree in Archaeology so if there are any debates about archaeology I may be able to chip in if I can remember half the stuff I read during my degree!

Anyway, just thoughts I would introduce myself. I am going to have to comment on some threads now so I can get past the magical 20. Not quite sure what I will post in my first real thread but I will try and make it interesting!

Bye for now,

Paulo

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulow1978
I am really interested in ufos, Area 51, ancient technology amongst other things. I also hold a first class honours degree in Archaeology so if there are any debates about archaeology I may be able to chip in if I can remember half the stuff I read during my degree!

Anyway, just thoughts I would introduce myself. I am going to have to comment on some threads now so I can get past the magical 20. Not quite sure what I will post in my first real thread but I will try and make it interesting!

Welcome to ATS.

I for one will be very interested in what you in store for us.

Cool

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulow1978

Welcome to the Family...we keep the crazy uncle in the basement. Toss him a couple of cookies every now and then.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulow1978

I also hold a first class honours degree in Archaeology so if there are any debates about archaeology I may be able to chip in if I can remember half the stuff I read during my degree!

Your contributions will be most welcome. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ooohhh A bright and shiny newbie, not a long time lurker, 'inhales deeply', still has that noobs smell!! Well now! 'hides the knife and fork' Come in, come in..................
Just kidding. See you on the boards.

top topics

join