It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Myth No. 2: Those who have done well should pay their fair share

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jjacks89

I have no doubt millionares pay taxes. Everyone pays a little something just to keep the show honest but let me tell you they don't teach loopholes in school. You can open up a trust, buy government bonds, take your money offshore and deposit it in undisclosed bank accounts, open a shell company for laundering, dig a hole in your backyard, whatever.

If you think billionares and trillionares all pay 39% of their annual income then I have a house on the moon to sell you with a swimming pool, jaccuzi, tennis court, mini-golf course, and 10 ladies willing to do anything for you.

Give me a break!

(The rothschilds alone are said to have half the worlds money supply in their hands)-just to give you a clue.

Just to prove how utterly shallow your argument is, please tell me why the government is in debt for 16 trillion and where did it go? Where has all the currency ever printed gone to for hundreds of years????

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why does the Federal Reserve REFUSE to tell anyone WHERE the money went?

2.3 trillion stilling missing from pentagon. It probably all went to area 51 and the ufo triangle projects or some other reverse engineering bs.

People should keep the mainstream nonsense to themselves. Not everyone is braindead!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by jjacks89

I have no doubt millionares pay taxes. Everyone pays a little something just to keep the show honest but let me tell you they don't teach loopholes in school. You can open up a trust, buy government bonds, take your money offshore and deposit it in undisclosed bank accounts, open a shell company for laundering, dig a hole in your backyard, whatever.

If you think billionares and trillionares all pay 39% of their annual income then I have a house on the moon to sell you with a swimming pool, jaccuzi, tennis court, mini-golf course, and 10 ladies willing to do anything for you.

Give me a break!

(The rothschilds alone are said to have half the worlds money supply in their hands)-just to give you a clue.

Just to prove how utterly shallow your argument is, please tell me why the government is in debt for 16 trillion and where did it go? Where has all the currency ever printed gone to for hundreds of years????

"The ROthschilds are said" wow, what an amazing level of evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Enough said, or are you going to make fun of everything I post?

I choose my sources carefully to extract the most truth I possibly can, whereas you and the other clowns only cite official sources. Do you not know the government is corrupt?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join