America's Coming Austerity Nightmare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Government "austerity" is no nightmare. More like just what the doctor ordered.

Allow me to twist the meaning of your words and take them at face value. The US government should be stricken with austerity. The tax payers should stand united and simply say "Hell no." The tap is shut off, government recieves no more of our money, plus the time has come for each of them to move off the tax payer owned land and find their own livings. In other words, fire them all.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Government "austerity" is no nightmare. More like just what the doctor ordered.

Allow me to twist the meaning of your words and take them at face value. The US government should be stricken with austerity. The tax payers should stand united and simply say "Hell no." The tap is shut off, government recieves no more of our money, plus the time has come for each of them to move off the tax payer owned land and find their own livings. In other words, fire them all.

Fire them all. This is what Ive been babbling about for a while.. and those who called me a nut in RL are starting to come around to this now.
The thing is that there is no painless way to do this and the American people dont have the intestinal fortitude to make sacrifice in the present to preserve the future. By time WE as a people say screw the political BS and divisions, get together and take things back.. it will be an incredibly difficult uphill battle. No matter how badly I do believe this is the window of time.. I do not see my countrymen putting their money ( literally) where their mouth is. I sure hope Im wrong. Id like for my kids and grandkids to be able to have a life of being able to thrive and not simply survive one day.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If you are old enoug to remember the 80s and 90s, you might recall that a lot of people warned us about exactly these problems back then. They should hav been fixed and addressed back then, but they weren't.

Now it's too late to fix the problems, exactly as warned. So in a way discussion is pointless now.

Last call for happy hour, gentlemen...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join