It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hum of the ‘Fan’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
After stumbling into some files at a certain place, I read that.

‘94% of all abductees can not go to sleep with out hearing the hum of a fan '

Is it true?

Do you need to go to sleep by the hum of the fan and if so, are you one that might believe you were abducted at one point in your life.

Out of all the files I read this was very interesting, just wanted to get some input on the authenticity
Of the file I…found.

If you dont believe that you were abducted,then why do you have insomnia,and why do you need to go to sleep with a fan in your ear?

edit on 1-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ok this officially creeped me the F**k out because i love going to sleep hearing the noise of the fan. I have no idea why. I guess its just a soothing sound for me. I've never been abducted that i can recall at least.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I go to sleep with a fan going because the "white" noise drowns out all the other stupid bangs and thump of the neighbors and hood. never abducted as far as I know. Not an insomniac just don't deal well with any sharp or sudden noises when I'm on the verge of sleep so the fan drowns them all out.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaRising87
ok this officially creeped me the F**k out because i love going to sleep hearing the noise of the fan. I have no idea why. I guess its just a soothing sound for me. I've never been abducted that i can recall at least.

It didn’t make since to me when I read it, and I usually don’t ask questions when ever I stumble across files of such ,but its a new spot for me so its hard to say if the files are true or authentic to a point in which I would believe theses files .thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I like going to sleep with a fan but i was never abducted by aliens...... was i ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I go to sleep with a fan going because the "white" noise drowns out all the other stupid bangs and thump of the neighbors and hood. never abducted as far as I know. Not an insomniac just don't deal well with any sharp or sudden noises when I'm on the verge of sleep so the fan drowns them all out.

Thanks for your input.
So you never thought that you were ever abducted ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I like going to sleep with a fan but i was never abducted by aliens...... was i ?

lol,were you ?
I don’t know, its very disturbing to actually think that this is true ,I wonder how many more people will say they sleep by the fan for other reasons besides the op.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Weird, I'll use more blankets just so I can keep my fan going. I've only had one unexplainable experience, but as far as I can tell it wasn't an abduction, more like home invasion, and there were no aliens, at least not physical aliens.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
See I would figure that most abductees would not want the sound of a fan going before they go to sleep because a good number of the report always hearing a humming sound like a fan or pool filter the hours or mi utes before a visitation. So I would think the sound of a fan humming would have a negative Pavlovian reaction with abductees.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Can you cite your source for the 94% figure?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My PC is next to our bed so yes i do goto sleep 99% of the time to the hum of the CPU/GPU fan. Dont know about being abducted though.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I do sleep with the hum of the fan. I am an insomniac. I am not an abductee. My insomnia is due to childhood trauma that I'd prefer not to detail.

Not everything is the X-Files.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
An odd thread you got here, care to provide any links? BTW I sleep with a large fan directly on my face, and yes I've had "experiences" per say.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Uhg just added to my paranoia, I have an irrational fear of windows and being alone for one reason: aliens.

Gets so bad I wake my wife up just because I'm scared. I have insomniac weeks and I go crazy without a fan while I sleep.

After reading this it makes me wonder if I have been abducted and suppressing it but my subconscious knows the truth.

You can read my past post I have never really spoken on this issue and I am not particularly abducted or UFO crazy but this has sparked some curiously on my part. I am curious about aliens yes (you can assume this based on my avatar) but for some reason I do have an irrational fear of them although I do think if contact was ever made it would be for the betterment of the human race.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
After stumbling into some files at a certain place,

are these secret files .. or perhaps you could share the link and let us shed our view on the actual source wording ?

Its just .. id really rather not put so much weight on a a few sentence worth of ramblings with nothing else to go on ...

cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

You are not alone with the fear of windows thing. To this day I am uncomfortable approaching any window or patio door at night if the area beyond it is not illuminated. Anything literally could be standing two inches away from you on the other side. Once went to a friends patio door at night and flipped on the outside floodlight before opening the door only to find a pack of coyotes standing right on the other side in his backyard.

Also, if you've ever read the gulf breeze sightings the author Ed Walters could tell you as to why it's not a good idea to stand right next to a patio glass door.
edit on 1-10-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
See I would figure that most abductees would not want the sound of a fan going before they go to sleep because a good number of the report always hearing a humming sound like a fan or pool filter the hours or mi utes before a visitation. So I would think the sound of a fan humming would have a negative Pavlovian reaction with abductees.

I love what you just said.Now i can add one other part from the file.

'Final conclusion.

Our final conclusion of the hum pertaining to abductees. We at area ^%$ think the reason is because of the hum of the triangle spaceship'. We think that the hum of the triangle spaceship goes along way after the abduction. We here think that we can find, if not weed out, all abductees who have been abducted by this particular group of aliens.The hum is the key.

See I would figure that most abductees would not want the sound of a fan going before they go to sleep because a good number of the report always hearing a humming sound like a fan

Thanks for bringing disclosure,perfect.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Lol yeah I understand my fear is shared but I do not fear ghost or animals or humans watching me, its aliens.
I feel so undermined at times with the wife as she makes a joke of it.

Thank you, I have to check it out I'm always up for a read.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
An odd thread you got here, care to provide any links? BTW I sleep with a large fan directly on my face, and yes I've had "experiences" per say.

Sorry I have no links, every thing I talk about is never on the internet, or even, or rarely ever known to the public. Sorry. I put my life on the line sometimes by even asking these questions’ I am always the first person in the world to ask questions like these, so I guess I’m the link.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Originally posted by LastProphet527
After stumbling into some files at a certain place,

are these secret files .. or perhaps you could share the link and let us shed our view on the actual source wording ?

Its just .. id really rather not put so much weight on a a few sentence worth of ramblings with nothing else to go on ...

cheers

I have no links’ just asking a question that stumped the hell out me, a question that even I have no answers to, that’s why I need to find out if its true, because i don’t even believe this my self, but as the thread goes along, I can say that, its a good chance that the source is right, and its good information. So far.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join