Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I disappeared, or went invisible... Didnt notice...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know a lot of you remember my "Dammit! Time Travel AGAIN" post (I remember some of the responses. *gives a look*). This time, my g/f had the experience, and I.... never knew a thing.

Yesterday, we went to the main city branch of the library, it's open on Sundays. I was feeling bleh, and went upstairs to find a table to sit at and fool around on the computer. My g/f was texted after I found a table on the 4th floor. I am sitting up there- had done some 3d doodling, and it was sucking the life out of the computer, so I pulled up ATS and read some random stuff- and my phone goes off. (fun note: my message ringtone is the Orig. Star Trek Communicator sound.) I pull out the phone, and have the following text: "where on thr 4th floor" Whaddya mean "where?!" I grumbled. I was a straight shot from the elevator- you go out, and you can only go right, and you couldnt miss me!

...Or so I thought. She swears up and down- the table I was at, Macbook opened, me in front of it- just an empty table. No me, No macbook, No backpack. What's even nuttier is she says my phone was ringing from another cubbyhole around some bookcases to her left I didnt even know about. As it was, she was walking that way, and I had to come poke her in the shoulder before she saw me. I, of course, was less than impressed by this, until I realized she was serious- I was completely just not *there*. What's more.... I didnt notice a thing. The absolute worst that happened was I couldnt remember my login password. There's no way she should have missed me under normal circumstances.

I remember being told to GPS track my phone- this was the closest I got to it being tracked (being heard where it was being heard). This would negate visin problems as well. Like I said- my ringtone is unique- and shouldnt be heard AROUND a set of bookcases, when I was a straight shot from her. She showed me where she was standing, as well- less than 30 feet away.

It explains (not well enough for me, but...) other people who act like I dont exist, and try to walk/ plow through me- but... what are the mechanics going on here? Anyone else have this going on?
edit on 1-10-2012 by wylekat because: Disappearing words! EEEeee.... Wait. I forgot to type them...
edit on 1-10-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I would say, seek out psychiatric help, as this is nuttier than a fruit cake.

But that just me.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Lol, kinda reminds me of the southpark episode where Cartman thinks he's invisible. But really, everybody's just ignoring him.

I think you either want to believe this is happening to you, so you misinterpitate the situation to suit that belief. Or you're getting kicks out of posting fairy tails.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Anyone else have this going on?

I have experienced going invisible a couple times and floating above the ground.

I was born having experiences. Most were when I was young - - but occasionally I still experience something.

Have no clue why.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I have experienced going invisible a couple times and floating above the ground.

I was born having experiences. Most were when I was young - - but occasionally I still experience something.

Have no clue why.

And out of all these occasions, have you never once thought about filming these "experiences"?

I can assure you that if I had the ability you claim - to float above the ground and go invisible, people would know me. And I would have some sort of dangerous/mysterious nickname. And a cape.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You know, I've read many of your very imaginative and...how shall I say this...hmmmmm Bizarre stories you post about your experiences. In each and every one of them, your girl friend is in the story, nearby...always there with you when these strange things happen to you.

I've come to the conclusion your girl friend is an Alien. Yup, she's messin' with your head 24/7. She's sitting in the next room laughing her widdle Alien tush off at you.

If you ever want your life to be normal again....dump the Alien girl friend. you are doomed to be the butt of her weird crap punking until you replace her with a human girl friend.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I was thinking along the same line as you.
I will not go as far as to say she is an alien (that was quite funny) but I will go as far as to say that she might be part of the problem.

The OP's weird experience seems to happen whenever she is around.
OP, maybe its time to dump her and see if any of these experience reoccur ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Have no clue why.

And out of all these occasions, have you never once thought about filming these "experiences"?

I can assure you that if I had the ability you claim - to float above the ground and go invisible, people would know me. And I would have some sort of dangerous/mysterious nickname. And a cape.

Well that's you - not me.

Most of my experiences happened when I was a kid. It was normal. Only when you get older do you discover not everyone has these experiences.

I don't control it. I don't do any work to have experiences. They just happen sometimes.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Honestly? It sounds to me like she was just having trouble finding you....Perhaps you were not as out in the open as you thought....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

I was being facetious in my reply to him. Calling her an Alien was my way of showing him how silly his posts sound to me. They are all pretty much alike, his posts.

But, I do agree with you. The girl friend is always the strange part of the story....dump her, I say.

Des
edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I got that, I was just pointing out how funny it was...

So, OP you either have a pretty creative imagination, or a really messed up GF.
edit on 1-10-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Have no clue why.

Well that's you - not me.

Most of my experiences happened when I was a kid. It was normal. Only when you get older do you discover not everyone has these experiences.

I don't control it. I don't do any work to have experiences. They just happen sometimes.

I'm not saying you don't have these experiences, but I'm sure you can understand that this is a case of seeing is believing, right?

If, like you claim, had these experiences from a young age and still occasionally. Then surely you have been intrigued enough to film it or document it somehow? You've been a member of ATS for over 5 years so I'm sure somewhere along that time-line and a bit before, you became aware that it wasn't normal?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think she had a case of the Kramers

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm not saying you don't have these experiences, but I'm sure you can understand that this is a case of seeing is believing, right?

If, like you claim, had these experiences from a young age and still occasionally. Then surely you have been intrigued enough to film it or document it somehow? You've been a member of ATS for over 5 years so I'm sure somewhere along that time-line and a bit before, you became aware that it wasn't normal?

No I have no interest in filming. Actually - - I have no interest in filming anything. Its not my thing (except photos of my kids/grandkids)

Life is for living and experiencing. It doesn't interest me to prove anything.

I had OBE's from earliest memory. I did not know any different.

The invisible/floating experience was about age 12. I was walking down the sidewalk - and poof - - I was invisible and floating about a foot off the ground. I saw 2 classmates far off coming towards me. At that age - - the only thing I was concerned about was not being made fun of. Definitely not filming it. How did I know I was invisible? It feels different.

I can't explain it. And don't care if anyone believes it or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No I have no interest in filming. Actually - - I have no interest in filming anything. Its not my thing (except photos of my kids/grandkids)

The invisible/floating experience was about age 12. I was walking down the sidewalk - and poof - - I was invisible and floating about a foot off the ground. I saw 2 classmates far off coming towards me. At that age - - the only thing I was concerned about was not being made fun of. Definitely not filming it. How did I know I was invisible? It feels different.

L
L
apparently n00bUK does
all that effort in trying to convince you "you imagined it"

sad really:shk:

i've also become invisible quite a few times usually while my Wyrrd is manifesting in possession mode*
how do i know i was invisible? many of those times i walked right past my dad, who was after me with the belt or a stick
*on 2 specific occasions it was cops, looking for me,that i walked right in front of , at arms length, and they're supposed to trained observers

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i've also become invisible quite a few times usually while my Wyrrd is manifesting in possession mode*

I admit its weird.

Be really cool if it had an "on / off" switch.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

that it would, of course i wouldn't wear a cape though

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

L
L
apparently n00bUK does
all that effort in trying to convince you "you imagined it"

sad really:shk:

how do i know i was invisible? many of those times i walked right past my dad, who was after me with the belt or a stick
*on 2 specific occasions it was cops, looking for me,that i walked right in front of , at arms length, and they're supposed to trained observers

Honestly curious.. explain Wyrrd and manifesting in possession mode, please.

To OP.. maybe you were just hard to see and not invisible. Seriously.. Im great at blending in and being hard to notice when I want.. though Im far from invisible

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

oh everything starts getting dark around me sort of like a shadowy black aura with some partial disassociation
started when i was 6 or 7 i got the name from one of Moorcock's Elric novels: the Wyrrd of the White Wolf

this is are quoted from my ZOMG!!! got stopped by a cop just now, anomalous behavior on officers part thread where i went into detail:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just a bit of Olde Anglish as it were

refers to shadowy aura/protective force that has manifested since childhood when I'm in danger and makes me say/do weird things though it has been known to get proactive and act independently, in those cases i experience paralysis and on one occasion went blind for a few minutes when my sight came back the cops were driving off like the devil was after them, subject for a whole 'nother thread though

think of it as a proactive spidey sense on steroids
Venom style.

i'm aware it means fate or destiny/karma but back then that was the name i gave it, the euphony of it appealed to me.
in order to avoid my sociopathic daddy who would fly off the handle for no reason. i also learned on my own at that age to control my breathing and walk silently so i can say i mastered the Nuki-Ashi [silent step of the ninja] at 7
i'm constantly spooking people

my grandma would refer to me as a "duende"=[spanish: Gnome] when she'd call and suddenly realize i was there
as mentioned before, that, and my Wyrrd has gotten me out of quite a few life-threatening situations, however the Wyrrd just happens, i have no conscious control over it. on one occasion when there was no escape, it filled up the room and caused my foes to flee in terror.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

when she'd call and suddenly realize i was there

as mentioned before, that, and my Wyrrd has gotten me out of quite a few life-threatening situations, however the Wyrrd just happens, i have no conscious control over it. on one occasion when there was no escape, it filled up the room and caused my foes to flee in terror.

I think that's kind of normal for people like us.

The one I don't like - but have gotten used to is - - - when you walk up to a group or sit down at a table - - - everyone dissipates. Its like your energy make them uncomfortable.

So (if you care) ya have to do an energy treatment on yourself to dial it down. Make your energy "smile".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join