It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims set Buddhist temples on fire to protest insult on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOOK AT THIS:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are at it again.... this time setting fire to Buddhist Temples just because of some guy on FB posting a cartoon and making fun.

Check the article and photos.

This is a little clip from story:

Hundreds of Muslims in Bangladesh have burned at least four Buddhist temples and 15 homes after a Buddhist man apparently insulted their religion on Facebook.

They carried out the attacks in protest at a photograph posted which they said insulted Islam and had been put on the website by a Buddhist.

At least one Buddha statue was beheaded during the attacks, which happened in Buddhist villages in the Cox's Bazar area in the south-east of the country.

Is this whats coming to a City near you? They are doing this in many more Countries too but usually the Christians are getting it...

Its very strange.... its like we live in a Parallel Universe.... we have the Civilised World and then we have their World where they still live in the dark ages!

If we dont get this under control, I can see us being back in the 1st Century!!

I really want to hear from the 'Muslim' apologists on his thread... i'd like them to tell me what they think of this Act!

www.mercurynews.com...
edit on 1-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm a psychic, and I predict very soon some apologists will say
"Its only very tiny minority. Most Muslims are really sweet lovable people."

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What...are they going to tear down the Pyramids next.....this is absolutely ridiculous. Ancient structures of our human history, wiped out on an illogical irrational radical whim. No one has the guts to stop them either. I guess when the world as we know it is wiped clean of anything they consider an insult, they'll find something else to fight over.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Islam is not a religion of peace. Buddhism is, they did no harm to anybody. Whe could all take example of Buddhist people. These Islamist extremists make me very angry. Look, the difference between Buddhism and islam is that Buddhism is actually a religion of PEACE

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I know.... its friggin ridiculous.

All over a comment made on FB which I think I actually saw.... I remember one guy reply saying that he would kill the guys family but FCK his Mother first....

Thats a bit harsh but the truth... I saw the comment.... dont know if it is the same thing in the reports above but was definately on FB only couple weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rambo1112

You are right.... I have much respect for Buddhists but I have to say I have no respect for 'Islam' and I have no Sympathy for them when they go around doing this kind of stuff!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow this is way out of hand Why are they attacking peaceful religions .pisses me off , ignorant idiots

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What did these use that they behave like this ?
Bath salts ?
edit on 1-10-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Buddhism is such a peaceful form of spirituality though...Why pick on them? How crazy....

I have always admired the way they teach you to go out and search for your own answers...For your own truth rather than just saying you have to believe this way or else....

Buddhism has a wonderful philosophy and sets a really wonderful example that other religions ( Not just Islam) should really follow....

I don't know what to say... Burning down a Buddhist temple... It's like... It's like beating up your sweet old grandma or something...It's just not right....

Does anyone remember what Ronald Reagen did to Libya back in the day? When Libya was giving us problems back then...he had a single bomb dropped on Ghaddafi's house...When he was out...Just to send a message saying that we will not tolerate their crap.

I am normally a peace loving guy... But... I would honestly like to see Obama do something very similar to the leaders of these countries in which islamic citizens are getting out of control ( Half of which the US put their leaders in power)....

Just...Drop a single bomb on the house of the leader of Egypt, Libya, Yemen...Any other place where the Islamic protesters have been going nuts lately... Even do it when the leader is not home....

It would send a message that says" Hey, we put you in power...We can take you out too...Get your citizens in line...Or else"

It worked for Reagan.... They left us alone for about 25 years.... Maybe it's time to send these countries and their leaders a little reminder?

Popular or not, that is where I stand.
edit on 1-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Soo.... by their standards.
Every time a muslim extremist offends the western world we can burn down a mosque and or kill someone?

The thought is just absurd.

I don't know what to do anymore. Do we round them up and stick em somewhere so they can't hurt other rational people? I don't know.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Reagan had cojones...Obama is like a Ken Doll...nadda...nothing...big difference.

Des

edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Unfortunately, I must agree with you... And I say Unfortunately...because I wish what you just said was not true....

I have trouble saying I can vote for Obama in this election....And I will NOT vote for Romney... I need to look into where Gary Johnson stands on the issues....

But that's a discussion for another thread.

I just...I wish Obama would follow Reagan's example on this one... And this is coming from me, a guy who wears faux dog tags with anti-war sentiments on them! Sometimes you just have to draw a line in the sand and say...Enough is enough...

And well..It's been more than enough.... Time do do something Obama... The diplomatic way is not working so well, clearly.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Buddhism is such a peaceful form of spirituality though...Why pick on them? How crazy....

There are buddhist extremists, too. They may be less in numbers, both relatively and absolutely, but no religion is free of violent nutjobs.

www.asiantribune.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

In general.... Buddhism is a religion of peace.... You will find a few nut jobs in every religion, culture, gender, race, sexual orientation etc...No one here is denying the obvious.

I was speaking of Buddhism as a whole. Not a select few Buddhists.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Reagan had cojones...Obama is like a Ken Doll...nadda...nothing...big difference.

Des

edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Reagan had cojones? Did you forget how he cut and ran from Lebanon? Where hundreds of Marines were killed but he did nothing about it. But he must of had something more important on his mind like making sure the CIA was importing enough coc aine or making sure the terrorist outfit he supported the contras was getting enough money. Reagan was a failure and a coward.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The jews should.just give up Israel
I mean that would.fix all these.problems.
Imagine a world where buddhist can live in
peace. I can see it now no more fires and blowing
things up.over someones free speech.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I'm a psychic, and I predict very soon some apologists will say
"Its only very tiny minority. Most Muslims are really sweet lovable people."

Wow! Fantastic psychic powers you have. You said it right, but I hope it wont be just for once, cos I'm banking on you to provide the next power ball lottery numbers.[/sacarsm]

Truth is, the muslim cleric or muslim clerical authorities MUST HAUL up their clerics for questioning, to find out exactly what they had been teaching about Islam, and set right. Islam do not, ever, condone the violence done to innocents, espacially during peace times, and more so without an assembly - elected govt - to sanction any form of conflict, which they will be held accountable.

This goes the same for the pastors in Kenya that had allowed christians to torch muslim mosques and homes.

Play to the pied piper and mankind will pay an un-affordable price later, through themselves and their innocent next generations.

May restitutions and justice be made, for the violence caused, by EVERY party. The rule of law must be maintained, and is all that stands between civilisation or jungle laws.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Islam has been picking on all the Eastern religion every since Islam started, its nothing new. Countries like India, and Nepal are few countries they failed to take over.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd like to hear a President stand up to them and say:

"You will stop your rioting and destroying things that are not Muslim or we will bomb Mecca. It's time you people learned that your religious rules are for you and you only. We do not have to abide by them. And we have every right to criticize you and poke fun of you if we so choose. You are not special people, and you will learn that one way or another. You will learn to live in peace with us or we will simply bomb you out of existence.

As far as peaceful Muslims go, you will either kick the people out who are doing this if you do not want to be bombed with them and turn them over to us. If you want peace, you can NOT have these violent people using you as shields any more. You have the strength in numbers, you should not let them rule over you. Kick them out and do not let them use you as a shield."

I'm getting incredibly sick of this crap.

You get rid of people like this.

I'm sorry for the soft hearted, but you really can't be soft with these rabid animals. They will not be soft on you and they will take every advantage they can to put you down and keep you down.

Islam is not the religion of peace. peaceful people don't get violent at the drop of a hat just because.

And that is the way of the world. If there's a person who does not fit in with society, that society throws them out.

edit on 1-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Does anyone remember what Ronald Reagen did to Libya back in the day? When Libya was giving us problems back then...he had a single bomb dropped on Ghaddafi's house...When he was out...Just to send a message saying that we will not tolerate their crap.

Thats no so wise. I think a good few peeps would be up in arms if someone dropped one on the whitehouse for all its misdemeanour's. Dropping bombs of peeps is not the answer...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join