I do not like vigilantism. But.

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do not like vigilantism. But.

I exempt the Pope and others of his ilk from my usual rules against vigilante action.

For those criminals, I would say to any vigilante to go for it because those in power are ignoring the law of most lands as well as the young victims of such heinous crimes.

www.youtube.com...

In terms of pedophile protecting regimes, need I say more?

------------------------------------

Muslims. What of you?

www.youtube.com...

All such should pay a heavy price.

If people are not going to push for their governments for justice then I would ask that vigilantes move themselves to action. Justice demands it.

Regards
DL




posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" -assasins creed



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


for the second video pedophiles are all over the world in every religion and every continent so the vid seems a little like a targeted attack on one group of people. Also please go to 1min and 3 sec in to the video. A man passes in the foreground and looks right into the camera and he also looks a little out of place, hes white clean shaven but wearing local garb, now ive never been over there so i dont know if alot white people with head dressings walk around in the red light district down there, but it does not seem probable. im calling BS on the second vid.



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


for the second video pedophiles are all over the world in every religion and every continent so the vid seems a little like a targeted attack on one group of people. Also please go to 1min and 3 sec in to the video. A man passes in the foreground and looks right into the camera and he also looks a little out of place, hes white clean shaven but wearing local garb, now ive never been over there so i dont know if alot white people with head dressings walk around in the red light district down there, but it does not seem probable. im calling BS on the second vid.


Yes, there are a lot of white people who do go there. They are usually government subcontractors, tourists or Muslim converts. That would not be surprising to me. And how does this filmmaker document this without being so enraged and calling the UN?

While there are child rapists all over the world, it is fundamentally endorsed, accepted, promoted, encouraged and practiced OPENLY in Islam. They shirk the laws, because no one over there really cares what Muslim men do.

The UN is afraid to touch Muslims because Islam holds so much influence. It needs to end. When you talk to the average Muslim, they always say "those other Muslims do that" without condemning it. Muslims never condemn other Muslims but sure do condemn Christians. Such hypocrites.

How can anyone see this and not be offended? I was ready to slap the man right through my computer screen. The government will not do anything, they are terrified to move around Muslims. My freedom of speech begins where their freedom of religious expression ends. And I will call them exactly what they are....

Muslims are hypocrites. There will be a thousand Muslims and pro-Muslim supporters attacking my post, "How dare you say we are all alike". Well, if you don't condemn it, that makes you guilty by passive complicity. Hypocrites. We are not buying it any more. Now tell your fellow Muslims to stop. Oh, you can't? You are not allowed to because they might stone you or behead you? Then you need to stand up en masse before the world's governments and demand help. But you aren't, what you are doing is this "that's other Muslims"...see the problem?

I do NOT want to coexist with child rapists.

Did you forget that one of the pleasures of paradise is not only virgin women, but "boys that do not bleed". Did you not realize some of us were aware of that?
edit on 10/1/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" -assasins creed


Rather a poor saying because if nothing is true then their actions would not be justifiable.

Vigilantes, by description are more of patriots than assassins.

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


for the second video pedophiles are all over the world in every religion and every continent so the vid seems a little like a targeted attack on one group of people. Also please go to 1min and 3 sec in to the video. A man passes in the foreground and looks right into the camera and he also looks a little out of place, hes white clean shaven but wearing local garb, now ive never been over there so i dont know if alot white people with head dressings walk around in the red light district down there, but it does not seem probable. im calling BS on the second vid.


As you will.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


Yea I understand what you mean.

Any idea what would be a good saying for vigilantes?



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
[

I do NOT want to coexist with child rapists.

Did you forget that one of the pleasures of paradise is not only virgin women, but "boys that do not bleed". Did you not realize some of us were aware of that?
edit on 10/1/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)


+ 1

FMPOV the only thing worse than coexisting with child rapist is the law turning a blind eye to it purely because it is religions doing it.

Are governments and laws above religions or are religions above the laws and governments?

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


Yea I understand what you mean.

Any idea what would be a good saying for vigilantes?


When the law does not move a vigilante will become the law and be justified by the people.

Not as catchy but more realistic.

I looked up the definition before writing this O P to insure I liked the definition as that word is most often used in a negative way but is not all that negative to me.

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly: a self-appointed doer of justice.

When the law fails, all moral men should be willing to put on a badge.

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


dont get me wrong, i believe there are pedophiles there, here and everywhere, why i am calling bs on was the fact that it seemed like a propaganda vid in order to cause more hate amongst us as a people, i highly doubt the video was done for the good of humanity and its most likely this vid was government funded. i do not deny the fact that there are muslims that like boys. also the dude that walked in the foreground definitely seemed out of place i cant quite put my finger on it but he looked military to me based on a hunch no facts.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


dont get me wrong, i believe there are pedophiles there, here and everywhere, why i am calling bs on was the fact that it seemed like a propaganda vid in order to cause more hate amongst us as a people, i highly doubt the video was done for the good of humanity and its most likely this vid was government funded. i do not deny the fact that there are muslims that like boys. also the dude that walked in the foreground definitely seemed out of place i cant quite put my finger on it but he looked military to me based on a hunch no facts.


And I gave you reasons why he could be there.


(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls." (QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys." (QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."


What is the purpose of this serving??? To have sex with them.

Is this the Islamic paradise you want to go to? Where you can have sex as often as you want and with whomever you desire?



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


dont get me wrong, i believe there are pedophiles there, here and everywhere, why i am calling bs on was the fact that it seemed like a propaganda vid in order to cause more hate amongst us as a people, i highly doubt the video was done for the good of humanity and its most likely this vid was government funded. i do not deny the fact that there are muslims that like boys. also the dude that walked in the foreground definitely seemed out of place i cant quite put my finger on it but he looked military to me based on a hunch no facts.


All documentaries can be said to be bias one way or another. They would not likely be made if someone did not have an agenda. That still does not mean they are lies be they propaganda or not. Like anything else, they must be taken with a grain of salt knowing that we are talking about a minority within the general population. At least I assume it is a realively small group.

I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they like but these are children whose consent is arguably being screwed with.

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am
[more

i do not believe the documentary is a lie, i just believe it was made for the wrong reasons kind of, like using bad Juju to make more bad Juju. if u catch my drift.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
[more

i do not believe the documentary is a lie, i just believe it was made for the wrong reasons kind of, like using bad Juju to make more bad Juju. if u catch my drift.


I think so but cannot agree. Not enough information.
We could speculate till blue in the face and not know for sure.
Somewhat like talking of God.

Your remark, if I was into psychobabble speculation, which I do not do, might say more of yourself than the producer.

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


Yea I understand what you mean.

Any idea what would be a good saying for vigilantes?


When the law does not move a vigilante will become the law and be justified by the people.

Not as catchy but more realistic.

I looked up the definition before writing this O P to insure I liked the definition as that word is most often used in a negative way but is not all that negative to me.

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly: a self-appointed doer of justice.

When the law fails, all moral men should be willing to put on a badge.

Regards
DL



We do have in the US the concept of Citizens Arrest. In Kentucky, you are allowed to actually kill the person if they are fleeing, but you must always take the person to the nearest local law enforcement agency as quickly as possible.


Making citizen's arrest maliciously or without reasonable basis in belief could lead to civil or criminal penalties. It would obviously be a violation of a suspect's civil rights to use excessive force, to torture, to hold in unsafe or cruel conditions or to invent a reason to arrest for the ulterior motive of settling a private score.


If we see it happening, we have the right to stop it.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Greatest I am
[more

i do not believe the documentary is a lie, i just believe it was made for the wrong reasons kind of, like using bad Juju to make more bad Juju. if u catch my drift.


What would be the right reason for making it. You mean to expose a highly criminal act is a wrong reason? What, you prefer it stay hidden? How would that help?

What you are doing, is passive complicity.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Greatest I am
 


Yea I understand what you mean.

Any idea what would be a good saying for vigilantes?


When the law does not move a vigilante will become the law and be justified by the people.

Not as catchy but more realistic.

I looked up the definition before writing this O P to insure I liked the definition as that word is most often used in a negative way but is not all that negative to me.

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly: a self-appointed doer of justice.

When the law fails, all moral men should be willing to put on a badge.

Regards
DL



We do have in the US the concept of Citizens Arrest. In Kentucky, you are allowed to actually kill the person if they are fleeing, but you must always take the person to the nearest local law enforcement agency as quickly as possible.


Making citizen's arrest maliciously or without reasonable basis in belief could lead to civil or criminal penalties. It would obviously be a violation of a suspect's civil rights to use excessive force, to torture, to hold in unsafe or cruel conditions or to invent a reason to arrest for the ulterior motive of settling a private score.


If we see it happening, we have the right to stop it.


If only we could do so.
It is quite difficult to do a citizen's arrest on the Pope when he is indirectly under the protection of the U S government if he happens to visit the U S. I call that collusion in protecting those who would protect pedophiles. This statement would include all governments who allow the pope to leave their country after a visit.

Regards
DL



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


i never once stated anything about wanting this to staying hidden, so please stop trying to provoke a response. Its obvious that this is just vid to cause friction between people of different religious backgrounds. Yes what they do is wrong and it should be brought to light, but these people targeted one group of people, as to sway the general opinion of Muslims.

If America was at odds with another group of people, believe me that the video would be about that group of people and not muslims. Really, we should all be worried about the world problem of child sex slavery. not just one religions. but the intentions of this video was to cause friction and it seemed to work on you guys, below is just one article if i wanted to put the time in i can do one for each countyreligion, but it seems that since you guys already have an opinion on the matter my research would be for naught.

Also we all should relise how much propaganda is spewed at us everyday and start asking the real questions, like who is making these propaganda vids, and what is there end game. but u guys keep focusing on one issue and use it for a cause of vigilantism, that's what they want.

link

and for the record i dont prefer any religion, they all suck equally.

edit on 3-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


i never once stated anything about wanting this to staying hidden, so please stop trying to provoke a response. Its obvious that this is just vid to cause friction between people of different religious backgrounds. Yes what they do is wrong and it should be brought to light, but these people targeted one group of people, as to sway the general opinion of Muslims.

If America was at odds with another group of people, believe me that the video would be about that group of people and not muslims. Really, we should all be worried about the world problem of child sex slavery. not just one religions. but the intentions of this video was to cause friction and it seemed to work on you guys, below is just one article if i wanted to put the time in i can do one for each countyreligion, but it seems that since you guys already have an opinion on the matter my research would be for naught.

Also we all should relise how much propaganda is spewed at us everyday and start asking the real questions, like who is making these propaganda vids, and what is there end game. but u guys keep focusing on one issue and use it for a cause of vigilantism, that's what they want.

link

and for the record i dont prefer any religion, they all suck equally.

edit on 3-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)


Passive complicity. You do not seem to be very outraged that this happens, you call it propaganda, but who was it that made the videos? The American government? The United Nations? The Vatican? Who made it?

If you say you don't prefer any religion then would you not be outraged simply because it is human rights violations?

You present passive complicity because you have been unable to say that it outrages you, no, the only thing you have spouted and spewed is "propaganda this and propaganda that". As for me, being an American, yes I stand outraged and publicly denounce child sex trafficking anywhere in the world. I don't shut up because I am afraid of certain groups of people.

I suppose because it happens over there, we should not concern ourselves with it, right? Just call it other than what it is, deflect, deny, anything to not have to face what is happening. Passive complicity.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy
 





I suppose because it happens over there, we should not concern ourselves with it, right?


it happens everywhere.




I don't shut up because I am afraid of certain groups of people.


Nor do I.

Look were your at. Your on a thread that indicates something needs to be done against Muslims because there pedophiles, all this during a time when muslims are attacking and protesting. If you cant clearly see what going on by now there is no hope for you. What is fact it that there are human rights being diminished everywhere in the world because of the sex trade so you must ask yourself why you choose to single out one particular group. Its obvious im getting nowhere here so this is my last post on this thread. As you said your American There is just as much child sex slavery going on in America why not do something about that first, don't you want to our make our country better or are you only focused on other country's. Now that i see your stance on things it seems to me you are more Anti American than the islamic protesters.





new topics
top topics
 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join