It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Images: What 100 million people didn't notice about KONY 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is a video regarding KONY 2012 but there seems to be many subliminal messages embedded in the video .

March 5th, 2012, saw the fastest spreading viral video unleashed on YouTube. To date (29th September 2012) KONY 2012 has amassed an incredible 92.9 million views on YouTube alone. But how many people noticed that the movie flashes subliminal one-frame images at its viewers? It's time for the unseen to become visible. Many thanks to Karina Dar Juan for her voiceover, and to all my friends and relatives who helped support me in making this movie on the subliminal perception techniques employed by the charity Invisible Children.

Here is the video :

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Any chance you could post a brief description of what is going on in the video, my flash player wont load and I cant view vids just now.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wild, and part of the new way to attract attention to anything.

there was toynbee tiles, a guy who had a car with a hole in the floorboard, and would slap down these tiles all around big cities in the USA and a few in South america, stating various random weirdness, but some were hitting people's thought processes.

Toynbee tiles

it's all about how you present your message, could last for ages.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertson

Subliminal messages, images that appear randomly for 1/24th of a second, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I like how she states that she is no conspiracy theorist, like its a crime. Gotta love that programming.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

I got absolutely ripped apart on fb earlier in the year for not buying the Kony 2012 propaganda and proposing it was an experiment, causing people who were dead set and convinced after never hearing of that man days before, that we should invade and intervene where he lives. It was an extremely successful experiment in my opinion. I wonder how many people didn't even see the subliminal messages in your video those few days, but subconsciously did. Those Kony videos spread like wild fire. Thanks for sharing this video!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
I like how she states that she is no conspiracy theorist, like its a crime. Gotta love that programming.

No, she stated it, I'm sure, to prevent people speculating that she might be one, which I don't see a problem with.

Otherwise, the comments under the video would soon be littered with messages questioning her and ruining the actual message of her video. There is nothing else in there that would discredit CT's so I don't see why you think this would be programming?

I thought this was about the deceptiveness of KONY, not of the girl calling it out?...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
She IS talking about a conspiracy but is so afraid of being named a conspiracy theorist that she needs to say that as to defend herself. That's the programming at work making people believe that being a conspiracy theorist = a crazy person with a tinfoil hat spouting nonsense, as if you cant be a coherent sensible person if you are a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
am i the only one that thinks this is about nothing, is it flashing these images? yes...is it having any affect? i sure don't think so...i think she is reading way too much into this. and with that said, there are plenty of overt and outlandish lies and misinformation put out in media to influence people in a particular direction, without resorting to subliminal messaging. for instance...right-wingers saying over and over that Obama is a kenyan, to the point that a large portion of republicans believe it to be true.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
She IS talking about a conspiracy but is so afraid of being named a conspiracy theorist that she needs to say that as to defend herself. That's the programming at work making people believe that being a conspiracy theorist = a crazy person with a tinfoil hat spouting nonsense, as if you cant be a coherent sensible person if you are a conspiracy theorist.

gulf of tonkin
watergate
iran-contra
all conspirecys verifed and proven coming from the highest levels of the federal government...and these are just off the top of my head that i use against people that look at me like i have on a tin-foil hat...kinda wipes the silly-ass grins off of their face.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The whole Kony thing permanently lost all credibility when that guy decided to strip off and masturbate at passing traffic in LA.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Funny, I never actually watched the Kony video. I remember there being a whole deal involving a guy who was mad at them for using one of his videos in theirs without giving it credit. Whoever put together the Kony video was probably well versed in subliminal messaging and emotional compilation of imagery.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't know who Joseph Kony is nor do i care. I wont watch the Kony movie now because they have been dishonest. Therefore Joseph Kony can go rot for all I care.

I did find it interesting, that at first, I didn't see the images in the film above from the first example - but I had lag on this browser, so I switched to a browser that didn't have 300 tabs open to watch the video. In that opening sequence, I did see the subliminal advertising that I was not supposed to see and that video played fluently.

Why was i suddenly able to see these 1 frame per second clips I was not supposed to be able to see? Was it simply because I had seen what they looked like from the first browser before i switched and thus trained my brain to see them?
edit on 1-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Maybe, but the truth is that everyone has different neural networks. Some people clearly see what is supposed to be hidden from the conscious mind. I've seen it on T.V. for years. I only know one other person who can see it. He's a speedmetal freak. Guess he processes faster or more efficiently for certain things. I seem to as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

Well, yeah, it is a crime...sort of. If you recall, Brandon Raub got locked up for "posting conspiracy theories" (as well as "strident comments"). But, then, by the current rules of the game, just about everything is a crime, no?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
KONY2012 didn't pass the smell test, it looked like some United Colors of Benetton campaign. Add to that the fact that Kony himself hadn't been seen in several years and was no longer a problem in Uganda but who could be bothered to look up that inconvenient fact?
ATS members didn't take the bait by and large. They seem to have a good sense for conspiracies and we're fairly instrumental in starting the negative backlash against it.
I'd like to think we played a small but important part in Russell's mental breakdown.
"How will I pay this California mortgage?!"

I'm glad someone took the time to find some of the visual subliminal messages.
It didn't take a psychic to tell we were being sold something at the time though.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join