It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government admits to spreading sexual disease! CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

In the mid 80's, they decided it would be cheaper to pay out a few law suits, than to test the blood supply for AIDs, resulting in many people getting AIDs from blood transfusions.

And still people line up every year to get their flu vaccine.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hillary Clintons going around sleeping with people././ grooooss

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I wasn't aware of that... Makes me feel so ashamed to be a human... It's heartbreaking.

*PopcornMafia* -> that's nasty! Lol
edit on 1-10-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I just wanted to say that I find it funny that when someone wants to use CNN as a source it is laughed, mocked, and discredited immediately, however, when someone uses CNN as a source exposing the US Government on something horrible it's okay
.. I don't know, just funny to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Personally I have never done that, but yes, you are quite right.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

It wasn't a shot at you.. just a thought. Probably off topic as well, but I'll have you know I watched the video and even googled her credentials and seems legit. Good post. I'm pissed.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Xquizit

It wasn't a shot at you.. just a thought. Probably off topic as well, but I'll have you know I watched the video and even googled her credentials and seems legit. Good post. I'm pissed.

I knew it wasn't a shot towards me lol. All good friend

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
we have elected representatives and a judicial system that is suppose to be looking out for us so where are they? why haven`t they done something about this?
I`m starting to understand now how the natzi`s got away with much of what they did. When the people in power who are suppose to be standing guard and preventing stuff like this from happening are the ones that are doing this stuff there is nothing we can do about it.

This is just another example of the kind of stuff the treasonous scum that are running this country are allowed to get away with.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Hillary Clintons going around sleeping with people././ grooooss

What if you somehow (and don't ask how) slept with her and then you noticed you started to turn into a reptoid? Then what?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Well said... Now with that said, its up to ALL American people to boycott the elections and not vote for either party... Why not elect someone "We The People" want to represent the country? Is that even feasible?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Ya I agree. I think most people are fine though. Just don't make too much money. And don't rock the boat and you'll be fine. Try to blend in perhaps?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I wish someone would have told me when I was younger some of the things I know now. Like keep a low profile. Keep off the grid as much as possible. Don't make too much money. Don't stand out. Don't protest anything. Like just keep your head down and you'll actually have a reasonablly good life. No one will come harrassing you. But the moment you think this is a free country and you can do what you want, ahh man you're screwed. You're gonna invite trouble like you never dreamed.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just caught this myself and I am disgusted but not surprised.

One only needs a basic glossary of knowledge to know that the gov is all about the survival of their own agents vs humanity.

Simple logic and yet cruel to the rest of us.

edit on 1-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
we have elected representatives and a judicial system that is suppose to be looking out for us so where are they? why haven`t they done something about this?

This is just another example of the kind of stuff the treasonous scum that are running this country are allowed to get away with.

Exactly.

Elements of the government pretty much do what they want. When they want cover, our politicians rubber-stamp anything DoD and the other 3-letter-obscenities put in front of their faces. Who needs to worry about committing crimes when they can buy our politicians ..... or rent them cheap?

The following link contains brief write-ups about human experimentation that have been occurring for apparently well over a century. I have not verified any of the material before 1932 and a number of experiments after that date.

www.naturalnews.com...

The more I learn, the more I believe it's well past time to dissolve the federal government.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Revealed:

Unaware, the St Louis population in u.s.a was secretly sprayed with
'radioactive' particles for YEARS by army scientists to test
chemical warfare technology.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Disgusting & inhumane. This is the sort of thing governments & the corporate construct delve into when given the opportunity; both are power structures that believe they're unaccountable for any atrocities they commit. Human experimentation is regularly done in secret, and when/if whispers of it reach the ears of the media it's simply brushed under the rug.

It feels like the world is crawling with untold evils that would make any normal empathetic human being sad to their core. I know when I read some things like this it hurts me greatly; both for those people who have to endure the pain, and fear for knowing that could happen to me or somebody I love.

The psychopathic, sadistic, amoral & generally narcissistic "humans" that enact or tolerate these sorts of crimes, are the lowest among the low. They are demons in the flesh without a doubt.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The US helped syphilis spread in USA black populations as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment[1] (also known as the Tuskegee syphilis study or Public Health Service syphilis study) was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 in Tuskegee, Alabama by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in poor, rural black men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.[1]

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Xquizit

I just wanted to say that I find it funny that when someone wants to use CNN as a source it is laughed, mocked, and discredited immediately, however, when someone uses CNN as a source exposing the US Government on something horrible it's okay
.. I don't know, just funny to me.

Since most of the lamestream media act as apologists for the government it is much easier to believe what they say when they take the opposite stand and actually expose something bad about the government.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
All I can say is wow!

This came out about a year ago, and I wasn't even aware of this. If its a repost sorry.

But this will surely ruffle some feathers:/

m.youtube.com...

edit on 1-10-2012 by Xquizit because: Added info

Well I am afraid I can't watch the video from the link you provided, but I did follow the links you provided to some screen shots and from what I see in the description box I assume this is about the testing we did in Guatemala in the 1940's.

This is indeed true and I believe what people remember hearing about this, is that in the last few years the US publicly acknowledged this program and officially apologized for it. Sadly, this is simply the tip of a very very large iceberg.

Here is a link from Wiki which has a general history of unethical human experiments done by the United States. This list begins in the 1800's and continues on to the year 2000.

Wiki Link

To date, not a single person has ever been prosecuted for this. Also in many cases, these programs were funded by the Federal Government.

To think that they have simply stopped is naive at best.
edit on 2-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I agree, and no one will ever get prosecuted... It's so sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join