It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked documents show Russia ordered Syria to shoot down Turkish jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From external source:www.ekurd.net...

October 1, 2012
Russia told Assad to shoot down Turkish plane, murder captured pilots, ‘leaked Syrian documents’ show. Devastating intelligence papers purport to prove jet was downed on Moscow’s orders, pilots captured alive by intelligence unit and then killed; Damascus had claimed June incident was an accident.

DAMASCUS,— Contrary to previous reports, the two pilots of a Turkish F-4 Phantom which was shot down by Syria in June were not killed in the crash, but were murdered by the Assad regime on Russian orders, according to a devastating series of alleged Syrian intelligence documents leaked to and published by Al-Arabiya on Saturday.

No one's innocent in this conflict,i just hope for a quick and speedy end for those suffering under the shelling and sniping from both sides...this lunacy has to stop.

edit on 1-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

As long as there are humans, the world economy is based on money, and a philosophy of power rules the weak, then it will remain.

Maybe in the next life time- as the Roll up the rim says "Play again"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The original report I saw was on the Times of Israel website.... go figure!

Surely they wouldn't be trying to play different sides off against each other... again... would they?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Not that it would make any difference but the mods must have missed this...
POSTED_ALREADY

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Turkey has said the documents are fake. I believe them, as the Syrian rebels have been caught faking several videos that supposedly showed them shooting down Syrian aircraft, among other things. This would be almost perfect for them to fake, just to get people on their side.

Oh, and HP, it was already posted before yours too.

edit on 10/3/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join