It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest is fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion.

Among the many findings are the following:

1. Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned.

2. That the United States government no longer has the financial resources, or public support to continue funding Israel. The billions of dollars in direct and indirect aid from US taxpayers to Israel since 1967 is not affordable and is increasingly being objected to by US taxpayers who oppose continuing American military involvement in the Middle East. US public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf. This view is increasingly being shared by Europe, Asia and the International public.

3. The Israel leadership, with its increasing support of the 700,000 settlers in illegal colonies in the occupied West Bank is increasing out of touch with the political, military and economic realities of the Middle East.

4. The international opposition to the increasingly apartheid regime can no longer be synchronized with American claimed humanitarian values or US expectations in its bi-lateral relations with the 193 member United Nations.

5. The Draft ends with language about the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the World and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences.

Read Further : www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...
www.texemarrs.com...

An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests

edit on 1-10-2012 by crowzeroq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ATS Thread - SEE HERE There is another earlier thread on this topic as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Self apointed mods don't go down to well on ATS, this really bugs me, it would of been quicker to contact a mod, instead of going public.

Anyway, this thread is a better read then your one, the OP lays it out for us in simple bullet points, were you just post external text.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
After reading though the link provided, Its claimed this report was leaked by the CIA.

And this response someone posted on that link, that is so good and spot on i have to repost it here for you guys to read.

JFK September 25, 2012 at 3:53 pm

A few topics covered in the comments…

Re. Samson Option.
Blackmail describes this policy best. No nation state on earth has such a policy, except Israel, not even ones that are being sanctioned and threated on a daily basis…
like Iran for instance. Amazing.

Re. Palestinian Identity.
If there’s no such thing as a Palestinian, there’s equally no such thing as an Israeli, especially when his/her ancestors have lived in various countries around the world for generations and have been citizens of those nations for generations. Unless of course, we’re supposed to allocate special consideration for special people called Jews who deserve a special land that their historic and tribally ethnocentric texts from 2000 years ago tells them is “their” land.

Re. Islamic Fundies vs Zionist Fundies.
Both these sets of clowns are hell bent on returning to a feudal way of life, politically, economically and spiritually. BOTH need to feel the back of America’s hand across their faces, the sooner the better.
This should be America’s NEW policy in the ME.
A whole decade of pandering to one set of clowns has finished America’s reputation as an honest broker in the minds of millions of moderates in that part of the world.
And all to America’s detriment (arab spring etc).
To the Evangelical Christian right: please, by all means, leave America and go live in Israel. Go seek your salvation up close and personal.
And we’ll see how fast you change your mind and come running back.
Delusions are a priviledge for those who dont have to walk the walk.
Cheers.

Now that is a smacker of a reply, and right on the money.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Self apointed mods don't go down to well on ATS, this really bugs me, it would of been quicker to contact a mod, instead of going public.

Anyway, this thread is a better read then your one, the OP lays it out for us in simple bullet points, were you just post external text.

I see that your follow up post made use of the useful and obviously helpful information this OP provided to the thread despite your denigrating remarks.

Do the right thing and apologize.

As for your silly accusation regarding this OP having taken on the role of self appointed moderator - didn't you know that ATS appoints certain outstanding members as "honorary moderators" ?

BTW - if your going to be so critical of others who make contributions to a particular thread - LEARN HOW TO SPELL

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ah! Another thread pissing match
^ ^
edit on 1-10-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The authors clearly hate Jews.
It can be the only explination.

BTW,
You do realize that a thread which puts Isreal in a less than favorable light already has a troll in it within the first few posts don't you?
Do feed him.
Don't let the thread get derailed.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your right, i was just being a arsehole, had a crappy day at work and snapping at everyone, even my kids have kept out of my way this evening.

I do apologize, i've had my dinner and a cup of tea now, and re-read what i posted and it was uncalled for.
And as for spelling mistakes, well that what happens when you' post in a p'ssed off mood, without previewing it first.
I owe you a beer

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Your right, i was just being a arsehole, had a crappy day at work and snapping at everyone, even my kids have kept out of my way this evening.

I do apologize, i've had my dinner and a cup of tea now, and re-read what i posted and it was uncalled for.
And as for spelling mistakes, well that what happens when you' post in a p'ssed off mood, without previewing it first.
I owe you a beer

- all is well.............thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

Pfft, I dont need to read 82 pages of anything to know that Israel is a threat to world peace and I've seen polls that confirm that there is a majority that agree with that.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
The authors clearly hate Jews.
It can be the only explination.

why do you Israelis always switch from Israel and zhionism to Judaism when truth emerges !?
Judaism is a religion not a race ! Israel existence is based upon occupation and completely anti_democratic, anti_Judaism and anti_humanity and colonialism doctrines !

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Must resist...urge...to gloat...can't do it....pressure building...can't hold it...WE TOLD YOU SO!

Ah, that feels better.

Upon closer inspection, this actually looks like an elaborate hoax. Sad really because it is mostly ttue, some points not really making sense. Overall the message is right though, but with no sources, it's not likely. But then again, who knows. Even if it were true it would get swept under the rug and called pseudoscience regardless of its validity. Just a fair warning.
edit on 3-10-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
While the conclusions of the purported report might not be unreasonable, I'm not sure this 82 page report actually exists. All the references are circular back to one article from someone who has no sourcing.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
for the love of god....most people could have told them this.....you don't need to use umpteen intelligence agencies, lots of money and many pages....

but I am glad they did.

now the other important aspect of this.....READ IT AND USE IT.....start by disposing of the Zionist political leaders in government.....start with replacing them so people will not be scared to read this and talk about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's an interesting concept, and one the American policy makers 'should' consider.

America 'should' start doing the right thing.

However, there is no link to this document and we have to believe that someone in the CIA leaked it. Without a link to the 82 pages article, it holds no credibility.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest is fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

One could have said the same thing in regards to England in WW2

After all it would have been easier to simply side with the Axis powers no?

Imagine that, we bolster Japanese forces in mainland China and D day is An American landing on English soil allowing for Germany to concentrate on Russia

So why do we pick the harder fight?

OOOHHHH Personal beliefs and cultural relevancy...

Kind of would have sucked living in a fascist world just like living in an Islamic world would... go figure

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
for the love of god....most people could have told them this.....you don't need to use umpteen intelligence agencies, lots of money and many pages....

but I am glad they did.

now the other important aspect of this.....READ IT AND USE IT.....start by disposing of the Zionist political leaders in government.....start with replacing them so people will not be scared to read this and talk about it.

Nice Swastika avatar there buddy

make that yourself?

LOL Your one of those guys that completely disregards statements of antisemitism aren't you?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think the whole world knows now that Zionism is eventually going to be a threat to anybodies security.American's specially since they are the one's doing the dirty work,paying the big price and getting all the the blames...The problem is,Zionists are tougher and more powerful than they might appear to be.They own most banks and giant corporations in the US and throughout the world.They own the media and they know when and how to use it effectively,so if they have an opinion they make sure that the whole world knows of and believes in it...I would not be surprised if this very conversation we have here is what they have planned in advanced! and you can call me delusional any time!....So it is like a bunch of ants trying to defeat the elephant,but i never underestimate the power of the ants.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
IThe problem is,Zionists are tougher and more powerful than they might appear to be.They own most banks and giant corporations in the US and throughout the world.They own the media and they know when and how to use it effectively,so if they have an opinion they make sure that the whole world knows of and believes in it...I would not be surprised if this very conversation we have here is what they have planned in advanced! and you can call me delusional any time!....So it is like a bunch of ants trying to defeat the elephant,but i never underestimate the power of the ants.

Hey! You forgot to mention that we Zionists also own the Almighty, Blessed Be He.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
America's relations with the muslim world are just fine.

We killed +1 million Iraqi's and they're driving Dodge's now. Next time they say they won't accept US Dollars again...boom boom boom.

There's a better chance of North Korea becoming a US State than America leaving Israel's side.

top topics

join