It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Birds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
About the mysterious amok birds on Pyhrnautobahn (A9 Highway) in Upper Austria speaks the whole country. Accordingly, a jolted flock of starlings flew against a passing car. Between 80 and 100 birds were killed.

The incident happened on Sunday when a motorist drove under a power line strung across the A9 Highway, on which the animals were. Suddenly they started flying all at once. But instead of winning height they were flying low in suicidal intentions against the car and 80 to 100 of them were killed. The driver was totally shocked and his car had many bumps. The freeway department removed the cadavers.

Translated with Google
www.oe24.at...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

I've actually noticed the same thing lately. I've never had birds fly so close to my car at high speeds. Although I've never hit one, I keep seeing this happen. I've wondered if the birds are just off or if they are are trying to get our attention.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Are birds becoming more sensitive to changes in the earth's magnetic field?,something is going on,when nature starts acting out of the ordinary,we really need to pay attention.

new topics

join