It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Just Posted an Asteroid Will Hit Earth!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You didn't review his website. He puts all predictions on his site and the updates months later when the prediction comes to fruition.

Link to predictions that have unfolded/come true
edit on 25-11-2012 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How can a psychic PREDICT something that was already in mainstream media?

DA2014 is interesting, even if JPL says we have 0% chance of a hit.

This so-called psychic prediction is like a prediction that somewhere it will rain tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

He might be wrong at times but several of his predictions are not vague. He predicted an earthquake in Mexico between the 20-23rd in March, Mexico had an earthquake 3-20, he was off on the exact location, it happened in south mexico not north. On his you tube video he said the Rebels would take over Libya on the 22nd, 23rd of August followed by celebration. They took control on the 22nd. Then their is "Prediction 7 still stands" where he predicted Obamas re-election and said "They even imply that it’s not as close of an election as the polls lead us to believe, from an electorial position that is." Before the election every news was saying it would be a very close race. Others: Israel Gaza conflict, Supreme Court decision on ObamaCare, Typhoon Sanba, and Hurricane Sandy.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow his prediction actually happened in Russia. Its just a fragment of the Asteroid that is flying by our planet now. If you read his new predictions he is predicting a world leader is assassinated soon. He put out a summary of this prediction today. worldpredictions.wordpress.com

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
thought I would revive this as an interesting coinkydink
Scroll down in the beginning of the thread and read the updated version
about the "Farsite Institute"
I know it was marked as a hoax at one time,. but still interesting

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I am looking at farsight site but where is the actual findings to their experiments? I am very interested. For instance LA earthquakes experiment, they talk about it mention the experiments are open to public view, but where are they?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
also to add;
the one of the links updated the date from 2012 to 13
Maybe cause they were wrong?,. duh.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Eric is one of the few psychics that have been spot on with accurateness. I never discount what he says, but normally, when he reads for me, he's a good 2 to 3 months in the future, so maybe this falls within the same time frame for the asteroid

If this is a real psychic that has been spot on then ask him if he will take the Amazing Randi Challenge, because if he is what you say he is then why not prove it and make a million dollars at the same time.

In fact here is the link to that challenge and with him being spot on this shouldn't be a problem for him...

www.randi.org...

I am not saying he isn't for real, but 2 to 3 months is a fairly big window for a prediction to come true.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You didn't review his website. He puts all predictions on his site and the updates months later when the prediction comes to fruition.

So now then when a weatherman predicts rain and it happens does that make him psychic also?

DO you see where I am going with this, just because you can predict something that happens does not make one a psychic.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by laserjeff

in 2036 Apophis will hit earth if we dont nuke it

I am pretty sure that it isn't going to happen...

"(W)e have effectively ruled out the possibility of an Earth impact by Apophis in 2036," said Don Yeomans of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., in a statement. Since its discovery in 2004, impact estimates for the asteroid have steadily fallen to less than one in a million, effectively ruling out its chances of hitting us.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This info coming from NASA tells me that NASA were playing 'Peter and the Wolf' in the case of Elenin, a nasty game with their gullible public. Ironically, fictional stories often have a habit of becoming reality, especially when we are getting TWO comets coming this year from the Oort cloud, i.e. the source of a possible and probable brown dwarf which might - already have moved a number of comets in all sorts of directions. Considering these two incoming great comets have both been recently discovered, there might even be more to follow!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You could make the argument that he is wrong sometimes, but comparing his work to predicting the weather ? This prediction said a small asteroid will fall down, shock several people and land in a lake. All of that including the part that it landed in a body of water happened. Or another recent prediction is a South African shooting that would happen on the 14th.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, he WAS RIGHT! He's basically right about 80 to 90% of the time. He is now saying there is going to be a large earthquake this month, March, 2013 in So. Calif. We shall see.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join