It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Just Posted an Asteroid Will Hit Earth!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

No but make book on volumn and you might get some takers. Of course you will have to have that verified by an outside source so be prepare to tote you load. LOL.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Psychic posted this following prediction:

I apologize for the fire storm I have created over the web. I want to clarify my previous prediction. “Falling Asteroid” is in no way a dooms day prophecy, there is not even mention of mass destruction that comes with this prediction. It’s an event where a very small object that they present as an Asteroid in space falls and scares those around it and perhaps it is a meteor. Its news for that day, fascinating, interesting but news that will only last for a day or two. It was ironically a prediction meant to briefly stir away from all the horrors I have and will be predicting, from Iran going to war to massive flooding striking several places back to back, we wanted to present predictions that did not deal with so much darkness.

worldpredictions.wordpress.com...

So....no biggy.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To bad there is hardly ever any predictions of good things that happen, or maybe there is and we over look them because most just focus on the negative things.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Two of his older predictions happened today, he summarizes both of them on the blog, he missed one too.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Maybe the prediction of impact was meant for Mars. Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) is supposed to fly near Mars Oct 1, 2013 with a distance of about 6,500,000 miles (10,000,000 km) between the two bodies. That will be much closer than earth's encounter with it, which is about 37,000,000 miles (60,000,000 km). If there's any errors with calculations on that comet's trajectory then Mars is the planet most at risk. We'll know for sure after NASA releases Curiosity's snap shots of the approaching comet. The rover's Mast Camera can take true-color images with 1600x1200 pixel resolution.

Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON)

Mars Curiosity Rover

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is the one I am thinking of...I believe it was mentioned earlier.

It is going to come between our sat. orbits and earth.....don't worry NASA says everything will be fine!

Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass inside the geosynchronous satellite ring, located about 35,800 km above the equator. Its orbit about the sun can bring it no closer to the Earth's surface than 3.2 Earth radii on February 15, 2013.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
... I think he may have been wrong... most are

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Had a dream recently somewhat similar except that it looked like lot of flying object coming towards the land and it covered the sun

It looked like missiles i think and the sky went since it covered the sun. Is only a dream though. No meaning i figure.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

in 2036 Apophis will hit earth if we dont nuke it
google it
the Russians admit it will hit but not TPTB

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The predictions are always too vague.
Anybody can do that , then later on pass it off as correct

Predictions for 2013:

-numerous wildfires in North America during the summer of 2013
-A strong earthquake, mag 6. or higher will strike along the west coast of n America calling for pacific wide tsunami warnings for hawaii, Oregon, California, alaska and British Columbia..
-Americans will be displeased with their president.
-Heavy snow will cause the roof of a large public building in eastern canada to collapse

Lets see how right I am!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Visual of one crossing down to the sky and hitting an ocean or lake by a foreign city. Visual of water splashing over several different people and a look of shock on their face.

Foreign city?! I call Peru foreign. But I hardly think that the people of Peru think they are foreign.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wish the dam thing would hurry up and get here
tired of waiting

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by winofiend

science.nasa.gov...

yeah, we're in real trouble man.. Imma hide in a cave.

Try hiding at a school instead. Its " I am going to hide in a cave." not Imma hide in a cave. Dont let you lips get all lazy on you. They are under your control you know.

For one, he's typing, not talking and he's using slang in context.

Don't let your mind get lazy on you, it's under your control.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Did you see he very accurately predicted hurricane Sandy making this asteroid seem more and more likely.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
MSN says asteroid 2012 DA14 will be in the same vicinity as the satellites! MSN says to get our affairs in order! WOW!

MSN video

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No, actually they said "THERE´S NOTHING WRONG WITH MAKING SURE YOUR AFFAIRS ARE IN ORDER", a sound advice for ANY day of the year, even WITHOUT asteroids.

No need to spread fear just because of selective hearing.

edit on 14-11-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert80

Yes, I saw he predicted a huge hurricane for the east coast, including New York! He's very accurate!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Farsight Institute said that when they remote viewed a few years ago to end of 2012 to 2013, they saw two timelines: A and B. Both timelines stated something about life originating off earth. I see a correlation with finding microorganisms found on another planet and what they saw with a huge displacement of water across the globe (asteroid hitting earth)!

Farsight Institute Earth Changes 2012-2013

Mars rover Curiosity found something that they are calling a "big discovery" that has yet to be announced. Only microorganisms would constitute a "big discovery". It's worldwide news!

Space.com big discovery

Pakistan reporting on Mars Rover's big discovery!

LA Times Mars Rover Big Discovery!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...

I suppose it could be quite easy, given the chance.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
All predictions that are accurate are on his website to review.

So he makes hundreds of predictions, and gets the occasional vague hit, so then puts the vague ones on his website claiming he makes accurate predictions....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join