It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coffee Boy's Confession [OWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dear People of the United States of America, and of the Earth,

After four years of bringing coffee to President Obama, and my job over, I feel that you all should know of some of the information that I have witnessed in my time as, well, the coffee boy. It wasn't a glorious job, but the things I've heard over the last few years may be of some interest to you all.

Who I am is of little importance, and to state my name would be rather pointless. Those in power are aware of my name I'm sure. I can only hope that I've hidden my tracks well, and that they will be unable to find me. The tale I'm about to reveal will not be accepted well in political circles, but will have no effect on them.

My tale starts four years ago when I began working in the White House. I had little to no experience, but I passed a background check, and they didn't really think too much of me being around, so I was tasked with bringing everyone coffee into the Oval Office. It didn't take me long to see stuff that made me aware that things aren't as they appear to be to the American public, nor the world.

Let me cut to the chase. I'm know that there are many theories out there about shadow governments, the Illuminati, and even aliens. Let me tell you that they're all true. Over the course of my four years, I can state without a doubt that even President Obama himself is part of the conspiracy. He is not human.

On several occasions when I entered his office, I was aware of a "changing". I would notice a quick "glimmer" to him as I entered, and I could often see his face still in the process of reforming when I would look at him. Once or twice, I was able to get a good look before the transformation was complete. He is what is known to you all as a "Grey".

President Obama and much of his staff are not of this world. That is the reason for some of the manipulation of his history such as his birth certificate. Over time I've over heard bits and pieces of their conversations, and have been able to piece together enough of the puzzle to have a general understanding of what they are about, and what they have planned.

Those whom are tasked with leadership roles such as the President are pre chosen by an elite group, what you know as the Illuminati, to help in the control of the population of the Earth. They are working towards one simple goal. They have converted the planet into a slave based society to meet their goal. Over generations they have used every tool at their disposal to make everyone into unknowing slaves to rape our planet of every known resource to be used in the development of what they call "Project Homebound".

From what I've been able to understand, many thousands of years ago, there was a large presence of extraterrestrial beings on Earth. After a rebellion, most of those beings left the Earth behind, and those that remained where not exactly of the nicest of natures. They were the leaders of the rebellion and their minions. They wished to use this and other planets as tools to gain control of the entire Universe.

They were abandoned here with no way to return to "where they came from". Where that is, I'm not exactly sure. I've never heard it mentioned by name. Since they were left here, they have been working towards building a spacecraft that will allow them to return home, and take over control from those who had left them behind. The last few thousand years of leadership on Earth has been "them" working to further their plan.

An unbelievable amount of our world's wealth and resources has been funneled into their project. I am unaware of the location of their craft, but I do know that they call it "The Island", and that smaller test versions are what many people have called "UFO's" in our history. One other piece of information that I found out is that when the Greys are close to their spacecrafts, they are unable to maintain the illusion of being human. It has something to do with the magnetic field of the craft.

The reason that I'm leaving this letter to the people of the United States of America, and everyone else, is to let you know of these things, and to tell you that all is about to change. President Obama is to be the "Last President". Their will be no Inauguration of the next President. They are to leave that day, and the effect of their ship "The Island" leaving will destroy the planet. The power it will take to get the ship off of the surface of the Earth will scorch the surface for thousands of miles, and leave the planet lifeless and barren. I've heard them talk about this many times.

They have been collecting items for years and storing them for this moment, so that they leave nothing of importance behind. That's part of the reason that they outlawed gold last year. They needed it. I'm unsure of what it's importance is to them, but I do know that it's already been loaded on the ship, and is essential to their plan.

There's not much more I can tell you, other than that this tale is true. I am, as you read this, climbing deep within the bowels of the Earth in hopes that perhaps I can survive what is to come. I don't have much more of a chance of living than the rest of you, but my survival instinct is strong, and I must try. I sincerely wish that what I have told you would not come to pass, but it simply will. They have worked far too long to let anything get in their way. The act of me putting this information out there will have little to no effect on them, or their plans.

I wish that I would have been able to tell of this earlier, but as just the coffee boy, it's taken all this time to piece it all together. I have deep regrets that I even took the job. This knowledge weighs on me, and sometimes I wish I could just forget the things I've learned. Good luck to all my fellow Americans, and to the people of the Earth. I'll see you all on the other side of the rainbow...I'll be the guy with the coffee cups.

Sincerely,

The Coffee Boy

edit on 1-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
whens this going to happen then?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

21 12 12 maybe?

Or how about November 2016? I'm guessing, but maybe the 'Coffee Boy' can take a minute away from digging to let you know.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

hes going to need a mighty big ladder to get himself out of the hole hes just dug himself!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You do know that this is a fictional story for a writing contest right?

Obama WINS! Writing Contest [OWWC]

Write a story how you see the election unfold as if you were part of either the DNC or the GOP (which, if you're an American, you might very well be). What chaos will ensue? Would it be the New Enlightenment?

-or-

Write a story of how it all turns out after '4 more years'.

...and "Coffee Boy" said that the ship leaves on the date of the Inauguration of the next President (who'll never be President) after Obama's next four years....

...now, back to my coffee...

edit on 1-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

ahh i see lol egg and my face are currently perfectly alligned

sorry lol

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No apology needed.

That a short story can be believed to be a "reality", even a unacceptable, unbelievable, account of something that the reader feels to be BS, it's done it's job.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That would be a good one for the national enquirer or Star magazine.

coffee boy tells all......lol

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Brilliant idea and well written. A great start to the contest.

Dont know if I can top this 1, seeing as people are BELIEVING it!

S&F

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Thanks for the kind words Coven, however I must say that I strongly believe that whatever you will contribute to this month's writing contest will be towards the top of the list of the best stories this month...I await your future words.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Very dark and well written.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you Beezzer.

It's always great to get positive feedback from the other great writers on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I just KNEW the current administration were Reptilians! Everyone knows the Reptilians love coffee, as it keeps their cold-blood warm. Plus, it tastes delish, so can't blame them for that.

Great writing, interesting to read. SnF.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very well done. I knew when I was reading it some poor shmuck (no offense intended) would think you are for real. Great job Star and Flag from me.

new topics

top topics

join