It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a "Muslim"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
There is an example.
There are accounts of the great flood which pre-date the bible.

Yet the Christians don't seem to be very open to the idea of the biblical account being plagiarized from other sources.

Probably because they view multiple accounts of a flood to be multiple references to the same thing.

And, in actuality, the Hebrew Bible is a Jewish creation, not Christian, so if you have issues with it, you'd be better advised to complain to the Jews about it, rather than Christians.

oh thats convinient, when OT serves a purpose it, never, never, never.. phew..never changed.
When there's and issue with it, "go complain to jews, its not ours"!!!

You are the one who said we don't have the same God, but the Torah and the Quran do not say the same thing...so yes, go complain to the Jews that they got it wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OT is an ancient historical account.

Not really. It's full of myth and legend. Much of it taken from other cultures and reworked.

would OT be blamed as been plagiarized?

MUCH of it was plagiarized. The Adam and Eve story was. Ditto Noahs Ark. And as for the Psalms supposedly writen by David .. many were from Egypt and were writen to worship their Sun God. The Summerian stories were taken and reworked. All plagiarized.

Not all that is mentioned in OT has been proved true by archeology or other sciences. But you still take everything as fact.

I do NOT take everything as fact. IMHO most of the Old Testament is totally unreliable.
You shouldn't assume things like that.

While you ignore the established facts mentioned in Quran

Because there are very few, if any, 'established facts'.
There are more errors and contradictions then 'established facts' in the Qu'ran.

let me tell you a prophecy in Quran

There were ZILLIONS of mummy scattered all over the place. I could make a 'prophecy' as well. I could say that there will be a sign from God ... that there will be an earthquake soon that will cause a tidal wave and this is a sign from God .. and God told me so.
EVENTUALLY there will be an earthquake and tidal wave somewhere. That doesn't mean that God told me about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

funny thing is you compare LA times with quran and yet you spew bs again , lmfao. Nice try, but tell us why incest is flooded in the bible?

Read and weep!

“Sexual intercourse between two persons who are too closely related.” (New Collins Dictionary). For example, between father and daughter, son and mother, father-in-law and daughter-in-law, brother and sister, etc. INCEST IN GOD’S BOOK (?) BETWEEN A FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTERS: (a) “That night they (both the daughters of Lot) gave him (their father Lot) wine to drink and the older daughter had INTERCOURSE with him … “The next day the older daughter said to her sister, I slept with him last night. now let’s get him drunk again tonight, and you sleep with him. Then each of us will have a child by our father. So that night they got him drunk and the younger daughter had INTERCOURSE with him … “In this way both of Lot’s daughters became PREGNANT by their father. ” GENESIS 19:33-35 (From the “Good News Bible- In Today’s English”). In the older Versions, like the King James and the Roman Catholic Versions, “SEXUAL INTERCOURSE” is vaguely described as “COLLECTING THE SEED OF OUR FATHER.” INCEST BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON: (b) “While Jacob (Israel) was living in the land, Reuben (his firstborn, his eldest son) had SEXUAL

INTERCOURSE with Bilhah, his father’s concubine. GENESIS 35:22. The older Versions of the Bible, use the word, “lay” for SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. INCEST BETWEEN FATHER-IN-LAW AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: (c) “When Judah saw her (Tamar, his daughter-in-law), he thought she was a prostitute, because she had covered her face. “He went over to her at the side of the road and said, “ALL RIGHT, HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?” (He did not know that she was his daughter-in-law) [The words in parenthesis i.e. within brackets from He did not know to daughter-in-law are not in the original Hebrew manuscripts. They are the editors g loss.]

“She said, what will you give me?” (To have sex with me) ‘He answered, I WILL SEND YOU A YOUNG GOAT FROM MY FLOCK “She said, “All right, if you will give me something to keep as a pledge until you send the ,goat. ‘ . . He gave them (the pledges) to her. Then had INTERCOURSE, and she became pregnant GENESIS 38: 15-18 (Quoted from the ”Good News Bible”). CONCUBINE and WIFE are synonymous terms in the Bible. Look for it in the index under ”KETURAH” (the third wife of Abraham). Out of this incestuous relationship between a father-in-law and his daughter-in-law, twins were born, who were destined to become the great-grand-fathers of Jesus Christ see Matthew 1:3; “And Judas begat Phares and Zarah of Thamar . . . INCEST AND RAPE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER (d) ” . . he took hold of her (Thamar, his sister, not to be confused with Tamar in “c” above,, and said unto her, Come lie with me (have sex with me), my sister. “And she answered him, Nay, my brother (Amnon, one of the sons of David, the man after God’s own heart) do not force me . . . “But he would not listen to her, and since he was stronger than she was, he overpowered her and RAPED her (his sister). ” 2 Samuel 13:5-14 WHOLESALE RAPE AND INCEST BETWEEN SON AND HIS MOTHERS! (e) So they set up a tent for Absalom (another son of King David) on the palace roof, and in the sight of everyone, Absalom went in and had INTERCOURSE with his father’s concubines ” 2 SAMUELS 16:22

“. . . In the sight of every one” is rendered in the King James Version as “in the sight of all Israel.” This is a fulfillment of God’s promise to David the King:

“Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee (David) out of thine own house, and I will take THY WIVES before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor (actually thy son) and he shall lie (have sexual intercourse) with thy wives in the sight of sun (for the whole world to watch the fun). For thou didst it secretly (with Bath-Sheba the wife of Uriah): but I will do this thing before ALL Israel, and before the sun.” 2 Samuel 12:11-12

You can well guess where “Penthouse” and “Playboy” got their inspiration from. Wherefrom if not from the Book of Books?

(f) For other various types of incest see LEVITICUS 18:8-18. 20:11-14 and 17-21. Concubine seems synonymous to the word wife in the Bible. Look for this reference in index under “Keturah” the third wife of Abraham.

21. ISHMAEL OR ISAAC?: A controversy has raged between the people of the Bible and the House of Islam as to which of the sons of Abraham (pbuh), Ishmael or Isaac was offered as a sacrifice.

The Bible is quite clear in designating the offering:

“And he (God Almighty) said, take now thy son, THINE ONLY SON . . ., whom thou lovest, and et thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering . . .” Genesis 22:2.

If at anytime, an offspring of Abraham (pbuh) can be described as “thine only son: it could only be Ishmael, because for more than thirteen years, he was the only son and seed of Abraham.

God Almighty acknowledges Ishmael as the “son and seed” of Abraham in no less than twelve places in the Book of Genesis alone. At no time was Isaac the only son and seed of Abraham!

The false pen of the scribe was in the hand of the Jews who edited the Books of Moses (pbuh), as the prophet Jeremiah bewails:

“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law (the Torah) of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in VAIN made he it; the PEN OF THE SCRIBE IS IN VAIN.” Jeremiah 8:8

When the Jews are found to convert an Israelite into an Ishmaelite when no motives are involved, then how much easier for them to change the word “you only son Ishmael” to : your only son Isaac!”

Confirm the Jewish sickness in your Bible:

“Amasa was a man’s son, whose name was Ithra an Israelite . . . ” 2 Samuel 17:25

Contadicted by

“. . . and the father of Amasa was Jether (dame as Ithra) the Ishmaelite.” 1 Chronicles 2:17
edit on 8-10-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuar911
Jesus was indeeed a muslim. You're bs is quite entertaining flyer. Geez, you're a great liar and pretty deceitful.

Funny new guy.

Throws around insults but fails to provide any evidence to support his claim.
The reason he did that .. there is NO evidence that Jesus was a muslim.
Gawd people ... get a grip. Islam didn't start until HUNDREDS of years after Christ died.
Use some freak'n common sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It is an amazing fact, that if Jehovah is the name of God as the Jehovah’s Witnesses so boldly claim, then this high-sounding word does not occur even once in the original manuscripts of the twenty-seven books of the New Testament.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

we have influential Christians claim that the monotheism of Jews is the same as the trinitarianism of the Christianity.

And they are dead wrong.

Jews and Muslims have a monotheism. Christians have a Holy Trinity. One God but three persons. It's not even close to what the Jews and Muslims believe. When the Jews and Muslims start to worship Christ as God incarnate ... THEN the three religions will be worshiping the same God. But until then ... totally and completely different.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yet the Christians don't seem to be very open to the idea of the biblical account being plagiarized from other sources.

Then they are uneducated. The Old Testament came from many sources. Some are myths. Some are legends. Some are worship songs to the Sun God in ancient Egypt. Some things are from the Summerians. And SOME comes from the Jewish history. It was taken from other sources .. reworked .. and then the Jews claimed it came from God and claimed it as their own. Much the same way that Muhammad took bits and pieces from the Jews, the Christians and Zoroastrianism, reworked it, and then claimed it was from Allah.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Tell me something experts

Did jesus himself had powers?

(a) And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and In earth MATTHEW 28: 18 (b) ‘T can of mine own self DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge . . . JOHN 5:30 (c) ” . . I by the FINGER OF GOD cast out devils . .

(d) “And Jesus lifted up his eyes (towards heaven) and said, Father, I thank thee that THOU HAST HEARD ME. “And I know that THOU HEAREST ME ALWAYS: but because of the people which stand by I said my supplication aloud that THEY MAY BELIEVE that thou hast sent me. “And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, lazarus, come forth “And he that was dead came forth . . .JOHN 11 :41-43

Who then gave life back to Lazarus? The answer is “GOD!” For God heard the prayer of Jesus, as always!”,,,

LISTEN NOW TO PETER’S TESTIMONY: (e) “Ye men of Israel (Jews!) hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, A MAN approved of God, , , _ (meaning a prophet) among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which GOD DID BY HIM in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know.” ACTS 2:22

WAS LUKE INSPIRED BY GOD TO SAY THAT JESUS (PBUH) WAS THE SON OF JOSEPH? “And Jesus himself began to be ABOUT (“about” the Holy Ghost did not know for sure) thirty years of age, being (AS WAS SUPPOSED) the son of Joseph . . . LUKE 3:23

The words “(as was supposed)” appearing in brackets are not in the original Greek manuscript of Luke! These words are a gloss of the translators.

In the different vernacular languages of the world, like Arabic, Afrikaans, Zulu, etc. the words “as was supposed” are retained in the translations but the brackets are removed. Thus by removing the brackets the words become the declaration of Luke, and if Luke was inspired then the words are transmuted into an utterance of God. This is how easily the word of man is transformed into the word of God in Christianity.

JESUS (PBUH), TOO SELF-CONSIDERATE: “There came R woman with a box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his (Jesus’ Pbuh) head . . “But when his DISCIPLES saw it, they had INDIGNATION, SAYING, to WHAT PURPOSE IS THIS WASTE? “For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. (When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. “For ye have the POOR ALWAYS WITH YOU; but me ye have not always.” MATTHEW 26:7-11

meh!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shuar911

And what does that have to do with anything being discussed? Nothing.

New guy once again throwing around insults but neglecting to post any facts.
You need to read the T&C of this website. What you are doing is not allowed.

reply to post by logical7

I've got no idea what that is there. Preaching Qu'ran verses at me?
Don't bother. It's bunk IMHO just like much of the Old Testament is.

edit on 10/8/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Jesus was indeeed a muslim. You're bs is quite entertaining flyer. Geez, you're a great liar and pretty deceitful.

Funny new guy.

Throws around insults but fails to provide any evidence to support his claim.
The reason he did that .. there is NO evidence that Jesus was a muslim.
Gawd people ... get a grip. Islam didn't start until HUNDREDS of years after Christ died.
Use some freak'n common sense.

Common sense is you forget what muslim means. I get it, its the disease whats bothering you isn't it madam?

learn how to research.....

Let thee PHD speak!

From Jesus to Muhammad: A History of Early Christianity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You do know how to duck and dive from real questions do you love?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Quit preaching that crap here. Your proselytizing is not allowed. Go read the T&C of this site.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Quit preaching that crap here. Your proselytizing is not allowed. Go read the T&C of this site.

If thats the case then my apology to the mods , its un-intentional anyways.

But you're a bigger hypocrite. Quit preaching hate.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Hahahahahaha....admit I was wrong?

Yes. Man up. Admit you were wrong. You got snarky and insinuated that I was alone in my belief that Christians believed in the Trinity. I have PROVEN that the overwhelming majority of the 2 billion Christians on the planet do indeed believe in a Trinity God. Admit that you were snarky and dead wrong. Man up.

A huge number of christians do not believe in the trinity. This is not false.

You are wrong. The organizations you listed are VERY FEW IN POPULATION. There are two billion Christians on the planet. One billion Catholics - who believe in the Trinity God. Right there you have half of Christianity. Add the Episcopals, Church of England, Anglicans, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Lutheran, Methodist, Southern Baptist (according to their convention) and you have almost the entire population of Christians. The organizations you listed have very, very few people in them. As I said .. the vast majority of Christianity believes that Jesus is God Incarnate.

You are absolutely correct that the Christian Trinity is not the God of Islam,

There .. stop right there. You just admitted it. Good. That's the first step to you understanding that Jesus was not Muslim. The very fact that Islam wasn't invented yet should be enough to stop anyone from thinking such nonsense, but since that fact isn't enough for some ... we'll go one step further. You just admitted that the Christian Trinity is NOT the God of Islam. Jesus is the God of Christianity. Jesus, being God, wouldn't be in a religion that hadn't even been invented yet and worshiping a man made 'god' (since he was God).

Jesus started His church on earth. He appointed Peter as the head. Matthew 16:18.
If Islam was on earth back in the time of Christ, and if Christ was Muslim, then He wouldn't
have started His own church and He wouldn't have appointed Peter as the head of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Epic.

Trinity Explained.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What do the Jehovahs Witness' have to do with anything?
Do you even know what you are talking about?

I get it, its the disease whats bothering you isn't it madam?

:shk: Troll alert.

Quit preaching hate.

Telling the truth and staying on topic isn't 'hate'.
Stop trolling and get on the topic ... and the people posting here are not the topic.
Either prove that Jesus belonged to a religion that hadn't even been invented yet,
or get off the boards and stop proselytizing.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

If three newspapers reported an incident and the first two reported some truth and some distortions and the third paper reported truth from both papers yet dint report any distortions.
Would that mean the 3rd reporter "borrowed" or better explanation is that his/her source is much better informed??
And ya you are right, 2 billion muslims are living with a belief forced upon them, scared to voice our doubts, waiting for our christian brothers to come and rescue us!!! By the way have you written to santa about what you want this christmas??

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You got snarky and insinuated that I was alone in my belief that Christians believed in the Trinity.

I insinuated no such thing. What I pointed out was that universally classifying "Christians" as "Trinitarians" was wrong.

A huge number of christians do not believe in the trinity. This is not false.

You are wrong. The organizations you listed are VERY FEW IN POPULATION.

Not at all. In fact, for a random comparison, there are probably as many Christian non-trinitarians as there are jews in the world today. I suppose the jews are irrelevant to you, despite numbering in the millions, because they only make up a small percentage of people in general? Before you fly off the rails again, perhaps you will take time to note that nowhere in my statement on this matter did I use the word "majority".

You are absolutely correct that the Christian Trinity is not the God of Islam,

There .. stop right there. You just admitted it. Good. That's the first step to you understanding that Jesus was not Muslim.

I'm sorry, the first point in no way at all leads to the second.
edit on 8-10-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by adjensen

There is an example.
There are accounts of the great flood which pre-date the bible.

Probably because they view multiple accounts of a flood to be multiple references to the same thing.

And, in actuality, the Hebrew Bible is a Jewish creation, not Christian, so if you have issues with it, you'd be better advised to complain to the Jews about it, rather than Christians.

oh thats convinient, when OT serves a purpose it, never, never, never.. phew..never changed.
When there's and issue with it, "go complain to jews, its not ours"!!!

You are the one who said we don't have the same God, but the Torah and the Quran do not say the same thing...so yes, go complain to the Jews that they got it wrong.

WHAT???
There is just ONE GOD. and nobody here would deny that. That God made the universe, every creation, God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad,peace be upon them all, even the God of pagans, atheists etc(they just make more gods or deny Him)
What we speak about Him doesnt affect Him in any way, but it sure does affect the one who is speaking. Especially if its a lie against him.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join