It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Earthquake Activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Bare with me here.
I believe this to be serious.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe our earth is building up for a big earthquake disaster. The past few months I have watched earthquake activity in an attempt to see if it really would pick up. Well it turns out it is.
Earlier today there was a few earthquakes in Columbia. Those are also in the picture. Pay attention to japan.to as we all know about fuushima and the plants. What about Alaska and HAARP? All things may be correlated. Of course, its just an opinion of mine.

Link for reference: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Today I looked at the website and saw this:

edit: How do I make it so it shows the picture?

To me, this strikes me as alarming because this has been happening at an increasing rate. Sure it may calm down but it always comes back. I feel like this is building up towards something... I don't want to predict what due to a possiblity of me just being a psycho but I still feel a disturbance in the force.

The timing is perfect. Almost too perfect. 2012. Revelations. Polar shifts. Solar Flares. Mayan Calender. Justin Bieber. It all feels connected in some way.

There's not much more I can say other than as soon as I saw the picture I had to tell somebody. Here seemed like the best fit place.

Peace.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My first thought with these type of threads is are earthquakes increasing? Or are recording methods and access to information increasing ?

Can you accurately say there is an increase over say 100 years ago? No because we simply don't have the widely descimenated and recorded info from that time.

It really is all about perspective, say for example I've lived I'm so ca all my life until recently, and I'd say there was a general decrease in activity there.

Taken as a whole maybe there is an increase, but for all we know these things are cyclical , simply mot enough data to accurately say one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I've noticed something, but I'm uncertain as to the validity of this idea.

We see in North America, the San Andreas fault seems to be gliding along surprisingly easy. There seem to be evenly spaced out earthquakes all along the fault line, specifically the California part of the San Andreas.

What I'm wondering is:

a) If there has been a focusing of small, frequent earthquakes, releasing pressure in the California region of the San Andreas, is it possible that this is putting extra pressure on the Juan de Fuca subduction zone, which would result in possible tsunami/Volcanic activity?

and

b) If the amount of small and frequent earthquakes along the San Andreas in California is disproportionate to other areas along the San Andreas nearby, what could be the cause of this? (Fault type, which is transverse, geographical qualities of the crustal plates, HAARP)

edit on 1-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have been watching too. Last mar.11 the quake was # 243 near perigee full moon(beward the ides of march and all that)then it went to over 400 with the aftershocks. Since then I have been watching the quakes rise and fall with the cycle of the moon/suns radiation(approx 28 days). Then after it climaxes it would go to below 200 usually around 165-175. Now I notice that its at mid 200s regularly and peaks over 350 during the 28 day cycle. This also is attached to the apogee/perigee lunar cycle...thus this October/November I suspect we may see similar upticks. Although the fracking(man made)quakes may contribute to this discrepancy. I am watching for when the moon transitions from perigee to apogee while a full/new moon is present...

Its somewhat logical as the land masses rise and fall like the water does during their high and low tides....we just do not notice as we are on its crust slowly rising and falling. The bottleneck of energy from the charged ribbon/cloud would be making our core slightly hotter and more molten..and thus we should be able to notice more movement in the plates and increased volcanic activity...theoretically

NASA has also acknowledged we have entered a charged cloud or ribbon is space...i suspect this cloud is causing increased tectonic pressure and will exasperate the previously mentioned cycle I have been watching. We are being squished in a more general way of looking at things...there is a bottle neck of energy. And its affecting our entire solar system...PS global warming is probably affected by these same dynamics...

But what do I know...

I find it almost funny we are entering the age of Aquarius...it is an Air sign not water lol...so its meant to convey the liquid structure of the air/space around us. We will realize all this anyway...its is cyclical, very large cycles though
If the Milkyway attracts us would there not be a logical dynamic to this spiral of attraction...and it would create an ethereal river we may occasionally enter? I think the "electric universe" might be somewhat logical...

Sorry...or its HAARP monkeys...that might be more ATS worthy...a barrel of monkeys with HAARP guns..ya ya...
edit on 10/1/2012 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's a long thread to dig through, but hasn't the purported uptick in quake activity overall been shown to be more myth than fact in the Quake Watch 2012 thread? I know it's been discussed, and I believe completely debunked. If it's not in that thread, perhaps buried in a non-stickied thread somewhere else in the annals of Fragile Earth posting history.

Sorry, I took note of the information at the time when I saw it, just not exactly what thread it was in.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
reply to post by Soulece

I've noticed something, but I'm uncertain as to the validity of this idea.

We see in North America, the San Andreas fault seems to be gliding along surprisingly easy. There seem to be evenly spaced out earthquakes all along the fault line, specifically the California part of the San Andreas.

What I'm wondering is:

a) If there has been a focusing of small, frequent earthquakes, releasing pressure in the California region of the San Andreas, is it possible that this is putting extra pressure on the Juan de Fuca subduction zone, which would result in possible tsunami/Volcanic activity?

and

b) If the amount of small and frequent earthquakes along the San Andreas in California is disproportionate to other areas along the San Andreas nearby, what could be the cause of this? (Fault type, which is transverse, geographical qualities of the crustal plates, HAARP)

edit on 1-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

I have been considering the Marianis Trench and the Philippine Sea Plate

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
It's a long thread to dig through, but hasn't the purported uptick in quake activity overall been shown to be more myth than fact in the Quake Watch 2012 thread? I know it's been discussed, and I believe completely debunked. If it's not in that thread, perhaps buried in a non-stickied thread somewhere else in the annals of Fragile Earth posting history.

Sorry, I took note of the information at the time when I saw it, just not exactly what thread it was in.

thanks I would love to put my own mind at ease...I will go digging for a bit...but I can say for sure USGS is displaying more #s...I hope its just more fracking and more monitors...thanks again.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you have been watching as long as I have you would know there have been many weeks in the last five years where increase similar has occurred only to die down again. This time the activity and release is in South America.

Large damaging quakes come unexpected. Based on that you wouldn't expect one in Great Britain then but I bet one occurs there soon. Much bigger than 2008. Even so, it means nothing because the UK does get quakes anyway even though it's not on a tectonic zone. Same with Aussie.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

SnF. I see now quakes everywhere in utah nevada washington and oregon where there were none a year ago. A noticable increase in the strength and frequency in california. New faultlines across the globe every month. Plates breaking. Quakes in the china and
mideast where there were none before. I check usgs daily being a resident of the New Madrid fault and have done so for the last 7 years. Something is definitely different.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Compare this photo to the one in the first one.
Notice California.

Is this all just coincidence? Scientists are speaking of a geomagnetic storm possibility in the neat future and one sign of sun activity is earthquakes.

top topics

join