It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's caught over Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There is a second video.

The movement looks simliar to skydivers but I could be wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I witnessed this exact same un-identifiable object flying over my house in the early hours of the morning (Oct 2nd 1:47am ish).
Thing is though, i live in Australia in a rather large suburb, where parachuting or any form of air based sports are only found about 40+ kms away. They were travelling NNW ish and were dimming their lights. These 'objects' flew directly over my house, so i got a good look at the under side of them. It looked like there were three of the yellow lights on them, and they were quite large.

I was unable to get any pictures because they disappeared. Strangely enough, military and police helicopters have been flying over and around my town for the last few weeks, in some cases 6-10 will fly right over my house in rapid succession, shaking the house.
I'm pretty sure they;re military because their collision lights are in different positions to what you would find on the regular helicopters that fly over every now and then. A friend of mine who was in the army for many years spotted this out and told me.

I think it's strange that these things are popping up all over the place. Since i spotted the lights i've noticed suspicious aircrafts flying over the town. One helicopter in particular had two green collision lights and one red one, and it just hovered in place for about 20 minutes.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"Any one up for a drive? NO!". He should of took off on his own! Can't hate on the guy for saying no because of his little girl though lol.

Fantastic Video! thanks for sharing it with us.
edit on 4-10-2012 by OpenSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by perpetrator76
I came across this video after a brief search about ufos over ohio, this one apparently takes place over lake erie in northern ohio. I personally like this footage myself because the user has a tripod, point of reference, and tries the best to focus in on it. However i looked up nearby airports an the closest one is to the south about 35 miles, and the way the object just disappears at 5:07 freaks me the heck out.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2012 by perpetrator76 because: Video Player wouldnt work, provided link instead

It looks to me to be Venus. I was similarly overtaken by it in the early morning sky some years ago - and it does move slowly as it completes it's orbit and earth completes hers. As for it "disappearing" the cameraman simply moved his camera quickly, just like he did at earlier points in the video.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It was indeed skydivers.

Article at Space.com reveals the answer: SOURCE

a commenter named Geekchiic posted that the lights were a team of professional skydivers working for an organization called Start Skydiving, which puts on pyrotechnics shows throughout the Midwest. "We do demonstration jumps into various locations around the country," Geekchiic wrote. And indeed, Start Skydiving did a pyrotechnics jump Friday night during the halftime show of a football game at La Salle High School, whose stadium is about a mile south of Wal-Mart.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join