It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's caught over Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I searched and didn't see anything on this very topic!

UFO's coming out in full force lately and it feels like more of the public are actually catching these now! It's a matter of time it feels like, that everything that we know to not be real, will be.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Very cool!
I'm looking forward to hearing the input for this one.
Thanks for posting - nice and clear too!

peace

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PerceptionReality

Pretty cool video. My first thought would be several Chinese lanterns tied together. They seem to be slowly drifting down towards the ground and they flicker and go out. The way they light back up though is a bit weird but I'm still going to have to say they are lanterns.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Can anyone clarify if those night-time parachutist's where putting on a show near Cincinnati? Also, OP, this wasn't taken by you.. was it?

edit: Did anyone know that Cincinnati has the second largest Parachute/Skydiving company in the USA? Largest in Ohio.
edit on 1/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

edit again: (Doing own research) It wasn't the Golden Knights, that can be confirmed through their website. Lastnight, Golden Knights where:

Saturday, September 29
Black Team: Pinehurst Golf Tournament – Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Gold Team: McConnell Air Force Base, Kansas
edit on 1/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
that is cool

sorta reminds me of the Phoenix lights .. somewhat

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I searched and didn't see anything on this very topic!

Which is really strange, just did a search myself because it was definitely posted on ATS yesterday - weird.

I'll keep looking but in the meantime.............

S&F

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I came across this video after a brief search about ufos over ohio, this one apparently takes place over lake erie in northern ohio. I personally like this footage myself because the user has a tripod, point of reference, and tries the best to focus in on it. However i looked up nearby airports an the closest one is to the south about 35 miles, and the way the object just disappears at 5:07 freaks me the heck out.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-10-2012 by perpetrator76 because: Video Player wouldnt work, provided link instead

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Whatever it is could come down and land in the middle of a shopping centre carpark and some people would just walk past either zombified or in a trance from their brain exchange. Look up .??
"wanna go for a drive" NO.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My question is when we say UFO, you think of little aliens invading earth.

What you really mean is there were lights that were objects in the sky that as of yet are not positively identified.

Heck, I see things every day at a distance I can't identify.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Pretty cool video. My first thought would be several Chinese lanterns tied together. They seem to be slowly drifting down towards the ground and they flicker and go out. The way they light back up though is a bit weird but I'm still going to have to say they are lanterns.

Im gonna try that tomorrow, or sometime this week if not, and see what happens... Im gonna tie a few together n make a shape and see how many idiots think its a UFO

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I live in Ohio... Ive seen a couple weird things where i live the past couple months. One for instance is it sounds like a jet plane is flying over head but i cant see anything, and it lasts for hours.

I Live in Zanesville and travel to Johnstown to see family once a week. It seems to happen everywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Can anyone clarify if those night-time parachutist's where putting on a show near Cincinnati? Also, OP, this wasn't taken by you.. was it?
Could be night parachitusts.
Evidence in favor of that: The descent rate appears very steady, as one would expect from a parachute.

I didn't see anything that would rule out parachutists.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have to laugh.. The kid is freaking out, "Dad, looks like their coming down, can we go home" and the dad "Yeah, in a minute" after they abduct us.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
very nice. im jealous tho i want to see a ufo, i look and look but never have, seen couple satellites tho

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

According to comments it was indeed night time jumpers. I've seen UFO videos before just like this get debunked due to them being parachuters with magnesium flares attached to their feet.

These were skydivers from Middletown, OH-- Team Fastrax of Start Skydiving. We do demonstration jumps into various locations around the country. geekchiic 46 minutes ago 2

I hate to break everyone's heart but this is actually a night time skydive with START Skydiving team into the Land Of Illusion Haunted Scream Park.I was there and filming as well and even that close it looked like UFO's.

Looks like you got some more investigating to do! Get back to work!

edit on 1-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think this would only be interesting if it suddenly went back up or did some sort of maneuver that could not be assigned to wind. I'm in for lanterns of some sort, maybe with LED lights, bound together in a series. The appearance of the lights going on and off is probably just the direction of the light pointing away and then towards the viewers as they drift in the wind.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Parachutists? Yeah, sounds reasonable enough, I suppose...though I'm not sure I'd want magnesium flares attached to my feet whilst falling through the night sky. Whatever it was, cool video. Thanks to the OP for sharing.

(Laughs.) If nothing else, at least it wasn't attributed to Chinese lanterns, which seem to be the contemporary equivalent to swamp gas

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well I was not aware that there was a sky-jump team from Middletown, OH called Team Fastrax. I clarified it wasn't the Golden Knights... So whenever a UFO in Cincinnati appears I can cross reference two teams now.

BTW, If you misunderstood me, I never believed this was a UFO, I was actually damn sure it was a Skydiving team. But your post helps me in future debunks.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I think you misunderstood my post because it wasn't meant to be insulting. I really want you to find the same info about the other sky diving companies & what they were doing that night & that's because I'm lazy & you've already proven yourself qualified

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Im gonna try that tomorrow, or sometime this week if not, and see what happens... Im gonna tie a few together n make a shape and see how many idiots think its a UFO

so are you saying that people who look at something in the sky that they cannot identify are idiots?

I always thought UFO stood for Unidentified Flying Object not alien invasion

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join