It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA - Inapplicable- CAMPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have read a lot of threads regarding extermination, concentration or detainment camps being built to contain, kill or exterminate American citizens in a near future. What I find very interesting is the fact that none seem to question the applicability of such an endeavor.

Judging from the sources of the generated content regarding FEMA camps on ATS, Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura seem to be the main “ whistle blowers” for this event being allegedly orchestrated by our Government.

Motive.

What could possibly be the motive behind such a conspiracy? Everything is economic; the power of the United States of America resides in its economy. Everything is economy. Sudden rises of a 2% or 3% of unemployment leads to devastating economical repercussions. Judging from the alleged 800 FEMA camps, millions and millions of people would then completely stop to contribute to the US economy.

Inapplicability.

Who would convey such an important extermination mission? The military of course. What people seem to forget is that most military personnel are not special ops, or CIA assets with zero social life, friends, family and loved ones. The US army is made of humans. How could these soldiers turn their back on all of their loved ones to start mass murdering their own? A mass extermination of US citizens would require an incredible amount of soldiers. Find me one soldier that would give his wife, mother or child in order to respect the chain of command. This is not applicable unless the Government has an army of Robot ready to do the jobs. No need to tell you it is highly unlikely.

Total Chaos.

There is no point denying it. US citizens are armed to the teeth. This operation would not be like Nazi personnel securing Jewish neighborhoods and proceeding to send them to extermination facilities. It would be total chaos in every street of America. Everything would fall apart within a few days. Foreign armies would be all over the country to “save” Americans, just like we did in Libya. It would simply be the end of America.

The only way this could be applied is if the climate of fear was high enough for the need to secure and put away minorities by ethnicity or religion. For this to be accepted by the people of the United States would require one hell of an event, just like we did with the Japanese during WW2. Or perhaps these FEMA camps are not being set up for humans. Maybe they are planning an all out assault against Aliens and are preparing the facilities for their arrival? Highly improbable, but more probable than the US wanting to exterminate its own people.

Finally,

Why would the Government kill you when they can tax you?

edit on 30-9-2012 by ExNihilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have no idea about what the supposed camps might be for. I've seen evidence that some facilities could exist. But there are many explanations that seem more rational than trying to round up, what, roughly seven hundred million people (Give or take)?

Look around you? You are already IN the camp. You're controlled well enough. You can't leave without the proper paperwork. You're kept busy, distracted, and usually sedated in one form or another ( drinks, prescriptions, whatever ) - and you're indoctrinated to be totally loyal to the prison you are serving time in.

Who needs camps when it's much easier to exhaust people, bombard them with life, and then let natural apathy take over.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What makes you think they would be for everyone. I think they are for 'political dissidents' which will be a very loosely defined term here pretty soon.

Or MORE loosely defined than already rather.
edit on 30-9-2012 by itsallintheegg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I have no idea about what the supposed camps might be for. I've seen evidence that some facilities could exist. But there are many explanations that seem more rational than trying to round up, what, roughly seven hundred million people (Give or take)?

Look around you? You are already IN the camp. You're controlled well enough. You can't leave without the proper paperwork. You're kept busy, distracted, and usually sedated in one form or another ( drinks, prescriptions, whatever ) - and you're indoctrinated to be totally loyal to the prison you are serving time in.

Who needs camps when it's much easier to exhaust people, bombard them with life, and then let natural apathy take over.

~Heff

Yes i totally agree. We are indeed in a prison. Everything we do they benefit from ,one way or another. There is just no motive.

Ill also add this. The movie The Matrix makes a perfect analogy to what we are now seeing. The Machine behind the institution that is our government, It feeds from us just like how the Robots in the Matrix feed from humans. We are merely batteries for these blood sucking monsters.

edit on 30-9-2012 by ExNihilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallintheegg
What makes you think they would be for everyone. I think they are for 'political dissidents' which will be a very loosely defined term here pretty soon.

Or MORE loosely defined than already rather.
edit on 30-9-2012 by itsallintheegg because: (no reason given)

Even if it was for let say, ultra conservatives (the ones I like least), I would not stand for this.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallintheegg

The US Government has a much better tool to deal with dissidents than imprisoning them and making them cause martyrs. Though there are a few still in jail from the sixties and seventies.

The new approach is simple. Ridicule and marginalization. If I got famous tomorrow and spoke out against injustice on some TV show. Within two or three days there would be 100 hit pieces printed and stories on news political commentary shows posing as news, totally destroying my character....

That nutter? You know he didn't just spend time on some weirdo, cult based Internet conspiracy forum. He was actually on the staff!. Throw in a few truths about my sordid past, paint those with a ton of lies and spin and I am no longer a dissident. I'm a meme and a joke.

Welcome to the age of enlightened barbarity. We kill with words. If that doesn't work - then we just declare on your entire nation/compound/house and have the military/ATF/FBI silence you permanently. No need for housing facilities at all.

~Heff
edit on 9/30/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihilo

I think many of persons who would populate these camps would anyone who has placed themselves in the cross hairs of the government for being a leader or influnencer of others. These are anyone who the government would regard as an enemy of the state. In other words, those who have publicaly opposed or voiced opposition to the government, those who have 'woken up.'

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That one woman finally admitted to the camps but said they were for aliens. Like with REX 84 and the Colombian nationals that they were worried about.

These are for like the Mexicans, that's why they built such a small camp up in Alaska, there is probably barely 50,000 Mexicans to lock up detain in Alaska.

WE are Americans, what you think we are stupid and can not see what going on.
edit on 30-9-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ive always had a hunch that these camps are for when the dollar collapses and prison guards don't show up to work anymore.

Better to centralize all the prisoners so you can have the military lock down the US's ballooning prison pop

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Ive always had a hunch that these camps are for when the dollar collapses and prison guards don't show up to work anymore.

Better to centralize all the prisoners so you can have the military lock down the US's ballooning prison pop

Good idea. IMO they are quarantine centers in case a pandemic hits the US.

top topics

join