It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

what is your understanding again ?

Understanding of which subject, my friend?

your understanding make more confusion then my own understanding

This is natural. I apologize, but annotating the words of my 'self' is not done easily in regards to the 'stage' this body is at. I believe my first explanation was formed well, and is a matter of how you try to apply it to your understanding, to form a whole new one. Not one that is created because my words influenced that direct change, but is influenced through 'you' analyzing it, and applying.

but if your understanding can help my understanding
then we can clearly understand each other better

This is the goal, yes.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thanks for the reply and the video. I have dealt with some dark entities in my past. One told me the only way to be rid of it was to turn my body inside out. That was a hard one but I went to Peru and released it through ceremony. I have also had a release a false guide. I've gone through a lot of energy work and know to be cautious.

In regards to going home, about 14 years ago after a sweat lodge I looked to the stars and demanded to know who my people were. In a dream that next morning I was on a ship and visited the dreamer of my life. Later I was looking up at a very colorful ship, I stated that "I want to go home, I want to go home" and instantly I knew in my heart that I had to be here. After that experience i took a break from my spiritual focus and mainly dealt with normal life until about a couple years ago when I felt the urge to sharpen my focus and clear myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

After that experience i took a break from my spiritual focus and mainly dealt with normal life until about a couple years ago when I felt the urge to sharpen my focus and clear myself.

Namaste, my friend.

(I apologize for the one-liner)
edit on 27-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join