It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This information is going to be beyond the gray area and into something much much deeper. Many will ask for proof of what I am stating or to site sources but I have only the information I have gathered from within. It is geared towards a better understanding of where we are now and a link to our ancient past with the intention of opening the mental & emotional body to a greater awareness. For some it will be too much of a stretch.

A long time ago on this planet humanity was at turning point. It was a time to create the Ascension of the Hue-Man race into the stars during the Golden Age of Atlantis.

It's not a matter of simply flying a space craft beyond the atmosphere and becoming a part of a greater reality as the true journey begins from within. There is a reality beyond this physical one and that internal awareness is a key to that greater realm and you can't simply get their by distance alone.

The energetic call went out to the Star Nations asking to better learn the ways of the universe. It was a noble request and the best of the best answered that call so that they may be in Service towards this ambitious purpose.

Among the Hue-Mans it was not a fully unanimous that all should want for their people to reach the stars and to grow into their full potential. Some, whose position was high in society were afforded certain privilege as they had leadership roles among their people. Their calls were conditional in that they wished to continue with their high position.

The Starseeds, (extraterrestrial souls) came and were born into the human form to participate in this sacred mission. As they grew, they expressed their essence throughout their lives and the people learned from them in many ways which allowed them to grow in awareness and understanding. Some of the leaders feared losing their power and position amongst their people and called upon darker powers to maintain their control as they could see the people had less interest in what they had to offer. Enter in the reptilians and their allies among the Pleiadeans.

The Atlaneans had learned to use a form of astral power with their crystals they valued. It could be used for communication, programming constructs, energy recorders, and to alter the creative forces of nature. They had learned to create surgical implants into lifeforms using programmed crystals to domesticate wild animals. Saber tooth tigers were a favorite riding mount among the warrior guards.

They also learned that they could control who was incarnated into the fetuses of woman who recently conceived. High vibrational souls were a threat to them so restrictions were put into place before child birth. This allowed them to restrict threats before they were born. Magic and spiritual gifts became outlawed as they were used in retaliation for the restrictions put into place. Many false flags took place by the elite to further restrict the souls as they were losing control. They began forcibly implanting those people who were a threat to them with behavior modification crystals. The worst part about these implants was that they would remain active throughout the recipients live times as the crystal was an energy that tied into the soul energy and would often terminate the recipient after the procedure. Many Star Seeds as well as Terrans here on Earth are under the influence of these astral implants.

The great experiment had failed in it's original intention of welcoming humanity to the stars. The Hue-mans and Star Seeds were at the point of spiritual enslavement. In one final act of defiance, the land mass of this civilization was released to the sea. The reptilians were denied of their prize. At this point our planet was energetically quarantined as a level of deep interference had occurred. All souls present at that time would not be allowed to leave.

This was not a favorable turn of events as to be locked into a civilization lifetime after lifetime is a great danger to an off planet soul. The souls went wild liked trapped animals. Knowing that you are lost in a game not of your making is a difficult thing to face and many took bliss in the forgetfulness of each new incarnation. Some inspired humanity throughout history through expression of their knowledge.

The dark souls, tied energetically to the bloodlines they shared history with, incarnated among their own kind due to this attraction of their genetics which gave them an advantage amongst the forgotten. They controlled the information and the truth throughout the ages as they gathered the pieces to the puzzle.

Our bodies continued to degrade through genetic manipulation throughout our history and to this current day to further limit us and separate us from our divinity. Reinforcements have been sent in from time to time to help us awaken from this nightmare and bring us towards Light and we have seen how the fearful have treated them. Do no give in to your fears but rise above them. Resonate beyond the reach of their illusions.

So where does this bring us now? We are the point in which this deep journey is coming to an end. It's now time to gather all aspects of our being and seek resonance with our True Self. For some of you, this information will seem to be the wild imagination of a lunatic. For others, I pray that it stirs something with in you, a chance to remember who you truly are and wake up from this dream. It is my intention that the Seeds who answered that ancient call can blossom once again and step back into who you really are for they are most welcome to come home. I will continue to walk with you amongst the shadows that seems to have grown so large. That too is an illusion as the Light is simply better defining them for who they are. Our time for transformation has come once again.

edit on 30-9-2012 by starshift because: video link repair

edit on 30-9-2012 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How did you work all this out. Did someone impart this information to you?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would get pieces to the puzzle throughout my life and I've meet some interesting people along the way. Some keys where provided by Native american shamanic and purification ceremonies, being around more awakened people, energy work, body work, meditation, reading, etc. I'm fairly introverted and I feel that helps in terms of going within to gain insight yet I have a hard time often speaking about these things to others but writing about it seems easier.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I gave you a star, because honestly your post reminds me of myself. Interesting thread, some of it sounded a bit familiar.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Greetings, Brother.

I can confidentially trust, but trust would assume confidence, in that this will be the last 3rd density body that I carnate into. I cannot say whether I have finally completed my lesson in this great school, or if I have just finally remembered that I am in class..but the bell is about to ring, and I will be set free of this density.

I look forward to greeting you soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

That was beautiful. I too look forward to graduation. Not sure how soon it will happen, I was told I had less than 10 years left and I was not thrilled but the challenge now is to ground more of our Light into our bodies. Create a bridge to the divine within this density.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

That was beautiful. I too look forward to graduation. Not sure how soon it will happen, I was told I had less than 10 years left and I was not thrilled but the challenge now is to ground more of our Light into our bodies. Create a bridge to the divine within this density.

Namaste.

Was this number directly and specifically given to you? To my understanding..I would advise to question the relaying of 'precise' dates and times..as you should be questioning everything.

I am pleased to hear of your plans, my friend. The Light is there, it is all there, we just need to remember that it is there. The bridge has been created, but is up to you to connect it, secure it, and cross it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
what if i knew where my implant is
if i remove it .. will it make me remember ?

the first video describ me very much of my characteristics almost 100%
thanks for sharing very informative

great thread btw op SNF
trying to remember who i was .. is very hard
but i feel its almost there and yet i cant touch it
went to a medium recently and she told me my radio frequency was blocked
and that there is only 2000 people like me on earth from the place where im from
edit on 11/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Let me know how that works out.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story.

In the darkest of dark there is light yet, and no one is getting left behind or left alone.

Imagine freedom to come and go and share and live and love and to just be..........beautiful.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Let me know how that works out.

had that though for yrs seriously
but i also think if i remove it then i will be lost
and the alien wont be able to find me lol
i do want to meet some aliens someday ahah
not scared at all would be an honor for me (since my ufo sighting 20 yrs ago)

i have a dilema over this removing it or not
if it is an implant but i have a feeling it is ..
had it for more then 20 yrs at the same place same size
it feel like a tiny shrapnel stuck under the skin (grain of rice size)
and 3 inch from it .. i feel there is a tiny scar that make a line
can really see it .. its on my ass

and i dont like to look at my butt or ask someone to look at it

i have an anecdot about something odd
when i was young first yrs of highschool
some bullies were teasing me that i had some imaginary friend
i have never understand why they were telling me this
but recently i have the though that maybe they were spirit that only i could see and not them
for me .. those spirit were very real and i though they were also real in the flesh
i surely dont see any ghosts now because i would know for sure lol
but because of that ufo .. its because of that sighting im on ATS
researching for the big truth

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

but i also think if i remove it then i will be lost, and the alien wont be able to find me lol

A thought, what progress have you made in seeking this 'alien' out on your own terms?

i do want to meet some aliens someday ahah not scared at all would be an honor for me (since my ufo sighting 20 yrs ago)

To my understanding..

I do too dream of the same, except maybe I would not say 'aliens'..it is not that I question 'there' being..but to my knowledge, I seek these 'aliens' and hope they are aware of this.

i have a dilema over this removing it or not
if it is an implant but i have a feeling it is ..
had it for more then 20 yrs at the same place same size
it feel like a tiny shrapnel stuck under the skin (grain of rice size)

To my understanding..

If it truly is what you think 'it is', and it is doing what you think 'its doing' then it must relay some kind of vibration, but that vibration would contain 'your' very vibrations. Think about my text above ^^ and how you may be able to relate the two.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The specific message was that in 10 years I would not really remember much of this life and my family. It made me sad to hear this and I just kind of paused for a bit to take that in.

Back in August I had a memory return to me of going into some kind of chamber and having my auric field pulled apart. I then saw a credit card sized device placed between the layers. I thought it was really an odd thing to see and didn't make the connection until I looked up Atlantean implants on the net. You can find some interesting information on those searches.

The way I see it now is that there is some kind of organized force at play on this planet that wants to keep is in fear and separation. Our best defense against this is not to fight it or to feed it but to raise our awareness and connection to spiral out of their game. We are in end game incarnations. They are the ones in panic mode.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So whats your advice ?
i dont really want to remove it whatever it is
it has been there for a long long time .. kind of part of me at this point
this thread have just showed me another theory .. that maybe this thing
is the reason why im blocked from my radio wave signal (recent medium told me this recently)
mother is a nurse and she went to see her 15 yrs ago probably because of me lol
but this mother act more like a caretaker then a mother .. she is very odd
and has been all her life .. i do suspect her to be a pagan witch

for many many reasons and object symbol in her house

welcome to my life ahah

do you connect to those characteristic from the video ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The specific message was that in 10 years I would not really remember much of this life and my family. It made me sad to hear this and I just kind of paused for a bit to take that in.

What I am trying to understand is..

How did one receive the message? Through verbal communication? Do you 'understand' this loss of memory as another cycle? or do you 'see' it as 'them' coming down and "programming" you, if thats where you thought it was going?

Back in August I had a memory return to me of going into some kind of chamber and having my auric field pulled apart. I then saw a credit card sized device placed between the layers. I thought it was really an odd thing to see and didn't make the connection until I looked up Atlantean implants on the net. You can find some interesting information on those searches.

Could you expand further upon this 'return'? Was this something like the remembrance of a dream that you once had?

The way I see it now is that there is some kind of organized force at play on this planet that wants to keep is in fear and separation. Our best defense against this is not to fight it or to feed it but to raise our awareness and connection to spiral out of their game. We are in end game incarnations. They are the ones in panic mode.

Could you expand further upon what your 'understanding' of what this "organized force" is made up of? In the sense of what do you think the reason is that these 'beings', if you would call them that, want to keep you in this state of mind? Also, on a personal level, you may want to entertain the idea of 'why' there are in this "panic"..even more than what your current understanding can relay.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So whats your advice ?

My understandings as far as I am, are just that. What I try to get you to look at, through ' my' own understandings is a different point of view. A point of view that is not 'concerned' [obviously my being is concerned about your confusion, because that furthers your light from your body, but I am refering to the viewpoint of a concioussness that has never experienced such events] with the outcome, if you will. This viewpoint, then is merely just a tool for you to use to formulate a thought that you can trust in.

i dont really want to remove it whatever it is
it has been there for a long long time .. kind of part of me at this point

To my understanding..

If something is a part of you, but 'you' are drawing nothing but confusion form this part...then it is serving 'you' no purpose..except for what it is making you draw from it. Then why not seek what it truly is, what it is made up of at its core. Think about if the 'concern' of removal is really what you are troubled on, my friend.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

then to my understanding .. i have nothing to worry about this thing
but this thread made me see another view point

what is your understanding again ?

your understanding make more confusion then my own understanding

but if your understanding can help my understanding
then we can clearly understand each other better

do you see what i mean ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The message was like a packet of information, not heard like a voice. As for the loss of memory I felt it was similar to not being fully conscious of the details of our past lives. At some point where do you stand in terms of an overall understanding of a couple hundred lifetimes? The experiences gained carry more energy than the details themselves.

In regards to the memory, I was in a friends vehicle just relaxing in the back while on a trip. I don't recall a dream of that experience yet I have had a fair amount of dreams that involved shape-shifting, ET's, strange creatures in small tanks, and some about ships.

This organized force is not large in number and they incarnate like everyone else yet they share within their groups another version of our ancient history that is not told to the masses. They play us against one another and their goal is basically energetic enslavement and sequentialization. When a group of people is focused to respond and react through a specific spectrum of information they are easier to control. We are programmed to value the pursuit of money, fame or simply to be entertained which are all distractions from going within. This is why we are taught to use our logical minds and to suppress our creativity and feminine energies which is where our higher gifts are formed. As for their panic, it seems as if they have stepped up their systems of control far faster than they have over the last hundred years. I do feel that it has to do with a shift in consciousness for humanity and that they have chosen easy incarnations which has made them spiritually weak. They fear our potential if we stepped into our Light and become aware of the divinity within us.

The heart crystal implants are designed to split the being within the male / female dynamic. For a good portion of my lifetimes I feel that while being a male, I have been very caught up in battling and my lifetimes as a woman where emotional but not very empowered. That has been a challenge for me, to create that balance within me while letting go of the control. Earlier in my life I suppressed my emotional body as it was too much to feel that emotional pain. Physical pain was not a problem because I trained my mind to let it pass. That was a coping mechanism and I have focused now on opening my heart more.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I would just like to mention a few points that may assist "you", and a few questions I believe "we" should ask our self at this stage in the game.

Any contact or information exchange that I have had regarding a specific date is not from a "positive" entity or vibration.

However much like anything "negative" remember to use it for the catalyst that it can provide to you. In this instance I would suggest much like you did to pause for a moment. Perhaps take the emotions into a meditative state and see what lessons could be learned.

I say that as a reminder to myself.

I feel an important question for those of us who have experienced "contact" and have a good idea of what path "we" have chosen before incarnating here is this.

Do we abandon this path we have decided to travel?

Have we really learned what it is we came here to learn?

If believe we have learned our lessons, do we choose at the last moment to "leave" and go home now?

Or do we instead choose to "stay" and demonstrate what we have learned while the final act plays out, and watch as the curtain opens..

After all our "home" has been inside us all along, we never truly left it behind. Maybe this song will help with those emotions you had OP.

Much love, S&F

You will know exactly what to do when the times comes.

Namaste

edit on 27-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey you.

Thanks again for that amazingly accurate reading!

<<   2 >>

join