It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Counting Firm Tied to Romney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Vote Counting Firm Tied to Romney

From the Free Press:
Vote counting company tied to Romney
(freepress.org)
by Gerry Bello & Bob Fitrakis
September 27, 2012

Several Tanker trucks full of political ink have been spilled on Mitt Romney's tenure as a vulture capitalist at Bain Capital. A more important story, however, is the fact that Bain alumni, now raising big money as Romney bundlers are also in the electronic voting machine business. This appears to be a repeat of the the infamous former CEO of Diebold Wally O’Dell, who raised money for Bush while his company supplied voting machines and election management software in the 2004 election.

In all 234 counties of Texas, the entire states of Hawaii and Oklahoma, half of Washington and Colorado, and certain counties in swing state Ohio, votes will be cast on eSlate and ePollbook machines made by Hart Intercivic. Hart Intercivic machines have famously failed in Tarrant County (Ft. Worth), adding 10,000 non-existent votes. The EVEREST study, commissioned by the Ohio secretary of state in 2007, found serious security flaws with Hart Intercivic products.

Looking beyond the well-documented Google choking laundry list of apparent fraud, failure and seeming corruption that is associated with Hart Intercivic, an ongoing Free Press investigation turned its attention to the key question of who owns the voting machine companies. The majority of the directors of Hart come from the private equity firm H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. has been heavily invested in Hart Intercivic since July 2011, just in time for the current presidential election cycle. But who is H.I.G Capital?

The article refers to the "Everest Study", commissioned by Ohio in 2007, which I have linked below:

The Free Press authors devoted themselves to who owns the voting machine companies, in particular Hart Intercivic - which was rated "poorly" in the security test;

The majority of the directors of Hart come from the private equity firm H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. has been heavily invested in Hart Intercivic since July 2011, just in time for the current presidential election cycle. But who is H.I.G Capital?

Of the 49 partners and directors[...] eleven of these men, including H.I.G. Founder Tony Tamer, were formerly employed at Bain and Company, and two of those men, John P. Bolduc and Douglas Berman are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

Additionally, four of these men were formerly employed at Booz Allen Hamilton. Bush family friendly Carlyle group is an owner of Booz Allen which also made voting machines for the United States military. Booz Allen was also the key subcontractor for the controversial PioneerGroundbreaker program, an NSA data mining operation that gathered information on American citizens until it was shut down and replaced with even more invasive successor programs like MATRIX and Total Information Awareness.

H.I.G. Capital employees have given $338,000 to Mitt Romney's campaign. That amounts to over $1500 per employee. Bain Capital, Mitt's former company, by comparison, only gave him $268,000. H.I.G. is the 11th largest donor to the Romney Campaign.

Hart Intercivic and it's directors from H.I.G. Capital have donated substantially (over $330,000) to Romney, AND are in the business of counting the votes for the next election.

This is 2004 with Diebold all over again, where Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell said in a private letter to Bush top fundraisers that Diebold is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year." A scheme was then revealed involving Michael Connell and Karl Rove in which election results were routed to a private server before being forwarded to the states Secretary office for proper tabulating.

The Free Press has an ongoing series of articles looking at who and what owns the vote-counting companies. There previous installment looked at "Scytl", a Spanish-based firm counting 25% of US election results, that has every appearance of being a front company involved with the intelligence community.

This cozy relationship between Hart Intercivic/H.I.G Capital and Romney bears a much closer examination. With all the media hoopla made over voter-registration fraud or in-person voting fraud, very little attention is being paid to the far more serious threat of tampering and altering of election results via electronic voting.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wonder if Bush is also tied to this somehow...

I remeber reading about some CIA/FBI agent who overheard him say that Romney will be potus. I will try to find the link.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Yes, four of the directors of Hart Intercivic also have a connection to Booz Allen Hamilton, as said here:

Additionally, four of these men were formerly employed at Booz Allen Hamilton. Bush family friendly Carlyle group is an owner of Booz Allen which also made voting machines for the United States military. Booz Allen was also the key subcontractor for the controversial PioneerGroundbreaker program, an NSA data mining operation that gathered information on American citizens until it was shut down and replaced with even more invasive successor programs like MATRIX and Total Information Awareness.

I don't think Carlyle Group or it's subsidiary Booz Allen Hamilton stayed in the DRE business (Direct Reporting Electronic) but they were involved for a time, giving them the access to the technology to penetrate it - especially as they are also involved in the intelligence game (see above).

Fact is, we can't rely on electronic voting.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin

I remeber reading about some CIA/FBI agent who overheard him say that Romney will be potus.

Yep, just like they said Obama would be POTUS.

Yeah, what do "they" know anyways.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is the type of **** that makes my skin crawl. It's like the star chamber. Super powerful super rich well-connected companies that just install their puppet, and we only think we have a choice. I know everyone says "they are all the same" but that is not true, the Republicans over the past 10 years are way way worse. They are the second generation of Neocon.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Where's all the fervor and outrage over this fraudulence!?
Is the silence because this can't be tied to illegal aliens?
Or is it because this type of fraud works in favor of the GOP?

Clearly the best course of action here is to nullify every Republican vote in November. We have to protect the integrity of our votes! One fraudulent vote nullifies mine! Restriction now!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's my summary:

Hart Intercivic makes vote-flipping election machines. The majority of the directors of this firm come from HIG Capital. Eleven of the 49 HIG partners were formerly employed at Bain Capital. Two of that 11 are Romney bundlers, along with 1 former Bain employee and current HIG manager. Four of the 11 were formerly employed at Booz Allen Hamilton, maker of military voting machines and an American citizen data mining operation. Carlyle Group is an owner of Booz Allen Hamilton.

HIG Capital is the 11th largest donor to the Romney campaign ($338,000).

Scytl, A Spanish company with ties to Booz Allen Hamilton, will count 25% of the presidential vote. Its US national corporate offices are at a house in Glen Allen, Virginia. Its sales office is a rent-an-office in Baltimore. Scytl has ever appearance of being a front.

Now watch, as every so-called conservative avoid this topic like it was the plague, because when it comes to REAL election fraud, the real masters are the GOP.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You need to look at this too;

Nationwide GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal Widens, Becomes Criminal Matter in Florida

Romney has got some high-level connections, both with vote-counting firms and with vote-registering firms. he's got you coming or going.

This is why Romney is so casual about the election, doesn't matter how many gaffes or flip-flops he makes, what the polls say or how unpopular he is, he knows the fix is in for himself.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wonder when the last legitmate election occured..I also wonder what the true statistics would be if all the political mud was not thrown into the water?

My money would be on that the actual voter turn out would be substantially less, considering how many dead or invented people are voting these days....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I've said this before and I'll say it again; As despicable as it may seem to be, the recent "kill the vote" initiative, in all it's many forms, is really nothing other than a cover story to keep us occupied and not focused on the real voter fraud taking place in this country which is electronic voting machine fraud.

This is how Bush stole both of his elections and the only reason it didn't work for McCain is because the unexpectedly huge numbers in favor of Obama overwhelmed the software designs. Currently, there is no reason to believe that this practice has been discontinued and according to his own words, they won't get fooled again.

One would have to be naive to believe they haven't improved their fraudulent voter machine software.

This is voter fraud in it's most egregious form and it should not be swept under the rug, it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Here's a programmer who admits to actually creating the software I'm talking about;

Here's are a few more examples, just so everyone knows what we're talking about;

Just threw that last one in for laughs.

F&S to the Marketeer for another fine OP!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The percentage of in-person voter fraud is extremely low. Something like 2,000 cases total over the last ten years, and most of those cases were dismissed once investigated.

Election Fraud in America

The nation has 2,068 cases of alleged election fraud since 2000. By category, Unknown had the highest percentage of accused at 31 percent (645 cases), followed by Voters at 31 percent (633 cases). The most prevalent fraud was Absentee Ballot Fraud at 24 percent (491 cases). The status of most cases was Pleaded at 27 percent (558 cases). Responses to requests for public records varied from state to state. Some state and local officials were quick to respond by sending available records; others failed to provide a single document.

The real threat does not come from in-person fraud. It comes from voter suppression and post-electoral manipulation - keeping tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of legal voters away from the polls and perhaps worst of all the behind-the-scene election stealing - using electronic voting tampering to manifest votes that were never cast in the first place, or alter cast votes.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Even easier is sending the Black Panthers with billy sticks to intimidate voters.

Let me just say this as a reality check, too much tampering with the election process has created a situation where our votes are not considered sacred, and anyone can do anything to get their guy in. Perhaps this whole Romney fiasco is just a pre emptive strike knowing that Soros is really in charge of counting our votes this election season and they have hit us with all this hoopla over the GOP before the Soros counting thing really hits the newstands.

Too late though. It's already hit.

pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com...

A Spanish company called SCYTL will be counting our November election votes for President. Soros owns this company!

www.thomhartmann.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

As usual, the left wing media is trying to debunk that story. Media Matters went all out on this one by claiming that the soros story is just a Fox news invention

mediamatters.org...

The Obama admin does like to invent things.
edit on 1-10-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Even easier is sending the Black Panthers with billy sticks to intimidate voters.

Keep it up and they might ACTUALLY come out to do that, instead of you fantasizing about it.
edit on 1-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh yes, 2 members of the NEW Black Panther Party clearly equate to a national problem.
Dramatic much?
Deflect much?
edit on 1-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Oh yes, 2 members of the NEW Black Panther Party clearly equate to a national problem.
Dramatic much?
Deflect much?

Dramatic check

Deflect check

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Dramatic much?
Deflect much?

well it was dramatic enough when it happened.

I think it's not the most effective method. I think that's why they went with the Soros owned Spanish vote counting software company this time around.
Can't say the leftwing doesn't have a learning curve.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Keep it is up and they might ACTUALLY come out to do that, instead of you fantasizing about it.

It that a threat my friend? Wow this argument makes you look spectacular.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Dramatic much?
Deflect much?

well it was dramatic enough when it happened.

I think it's not the most effective method. I think that's why they went with the Soros owned Spanish vote counting software company this time around.
Can't say the leftwing doesn't have a learning curve.

Yes, the leftwing all gathered together and decided to send out two idiots with sticks

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

It was just one tactic of many. ACORN was far more successful I guess. But a few Panthers certainly did make a splash. I would really put the Panthers more in the category of thuggery, kind of like the SEIU thugs who beat up that one guy in St. Louis at the Tea Party rally. Only the Panthers are a bit more Guardian Angelish.

So no response on the Soros Spanish vote counting issue? That's what I thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sure it was dramatic at the time, those two racist morons will open their mouths to the wrong people someday and *poof*. It was hardly worth national coverage, it was hardly worth racists crying about for the next... oh wait it hasn't stopped yet. Can you imagine giving so much power to people you hate, hmm I guess I'm asking the wrong person... I'm a 'leftist' if I say BOO! how far are you going to jump out of chair and can you record it? By the way, when are you going to grasp that Democrats aren't left? They are liberal and liberal isn't left.

Soros you say? Oh dear...

FoxNews.com recently promoted the internet-based conspiracy theory that financier and philanthropist George Soros will somehow corrupt vote counting in the United States through a Spanish company, Scytl, "that Soros owns a big share of." The conspiracy is false: Soros has no involvement or investments in the company.

During the May 14 edition of the FoxNews.com program Campaign Insiders, Doug Schoen read co-host Pat Caddell a viewer question asking if "there was any truth to the report that a Spanish company doing the vote count -- counting for the U.S. national election, has been engaged to do that and that it is a Soros-controlled."

After admitting that he hasn't "done enough work on it," Caddell still claimed Soros was "an investor in it" and that "this raises a problem"

media matters

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join