It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Jim Morrison Conspiracy...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The fact that he was buried in that specific cemetery, is something that you were using to possibly give more credence to your theory.

No, not a theory, just a possibility. The cemetery is an important part no matter which conspiracy whether he's been assassinated, eliminated, he overdosed or faked his death. The fact is that no one will examine the remains and one of the reasons is that particular cemetery. Nothing to do with credence.
Ok, A possibility, not a theory. Regardless however, the details that you are focusing on, mainly point towards this particular possibility.

In order to reach a truly accurate conclusion, ALL variables need to be taken into consideration, not just the particular details that may seem to coincide with the desired conclusion.

Then there is the fact that Pere Lachaise is not only a cemetery, [color=FFD429]it is THE cemetery. Take a look here to get an idea of who is buried there...
Think of it from my point of view, which is that I had never even heard of this cemetery before. I was basically just saying that this↑is an important detail, that needs to be mentioned, and taken into consideration, when presenting this↓question.

[color=FFD429]So then, why Paris? Why not London or elsewhere? Jim Morrison had visited the Père Lachaise cemetery multiple times, where he ended up being buried. Strangely enough, he visited it again, only three days before his official “death”. The Père Lachaise cemetery is under tight security. No one would get in there to steal a corpse for identification. Or to open a sealed coffin that doesn`t contain one.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
as you didnt mention it in your op i will bring up an interesting correlating fact to flesh out your conspiracy. (sorry if anyone else in this thread has already mentioned this i only read the op so far.)

jim morrison's father was the admiral (cant recall his specific rank) who was in charge of the battle group during the 'tonkin bay incident'. which doesnt add much but when combined with the 'laurel canyon conspiracy' might speak volumes.
this conspiracy (please google it. i know there have been threads about it here, as this is where i heard of it) simply wonders about the beginnings of the hippie movement; and the odd conections between some founding members and the military/indutrial complex.
it turns out that quite a few had connections to the military, particularily the military dark pysops side of things.
really makes one wonder about the possibilities of our 'known' history in the late twentieth century.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

You will also notice that the “J” from James is NOT the same as the “J” from Juillet. Meaning that “James” was written by another person than the one who originally wrote the certificate.

You lost me here^.

The J's do look the same. It's just that the "James" seems upper case, while the "juillet', lower. The handwriting itself seems to be of the same person.

Hi Sablicious,

Here is the link that has both the death certificate and his will:

antispamnow.livejournal.com...

I had to re-size the certificate to fit it in the thread but here is James/Juillet zoomed in:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Linked below is an interesting interview with Tony Funches, Jim Morrison's bodyguard.

There are points of interests that I would like to highlight. The first one is the singer versus poet aspect. The second relates to heroin and as I mentioned that Morrison was afraid of needles. I believe this point is very important as there are multiple conspiracies that he overdosed on heroin. Whether it was in a Paris club and his body was brought back to his apartment / or that Pamela gave him a shot that killed him...I don't buy neither of them.

Would you say Jim felt like a has-been and no longer relevant...

Not at all. He WAS "tired" of being in "The Maelstrom" non-stop for that (seemingly long) number of years ... AND he was growing more restless to complete the metamorphosis from Doors singer to the long delayed true status of "metaphysical inquisitor" and poet and the "simple life" that status could promise.

Did you ever see Jim do any drugs? Heroin?

Heroin? Never, hated the stuff, we both despised it.

Both emphasis are mine.

www.doors.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by SonoftheSun because: added source link.

edit on 2-10-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
as you didnt mention it in your op i will bring up an interesting correlating fact to flesh out your conspiracy. (sorry if anyone else in this thread has already mentioned this i only read the op so far.)

jim morrison's father was the admiral (cant recall his specific rank) who was in charge of the battle group during the 'tonkin bay incident'. which doesnt add much but when combined with the 'laurel canyon conspiracy' might speak volumes.
this conspiracy (please google it. i know there have been threads about it here, as this is where i heard of it) simply wonders about the beginnings of the hippie movement; and the odd conections between some founding members and the military/indutrial complex.
it turns out that quite a few had connections to the military, particularily the military dark pysops side of things.
really makes one wonder about the possibilities of our 'known' history in the late twentieth century.

I still think he was CIA, but what an interesting thought;

What if Morrison was a tool of the M/I Complex? This would mesh-up with Morrisons drunken statements about how we're all slaves.

Wait a minute! If this is true (the Tonkin Bay Event, the Laurel Canyon Event, and The Doors being a tool for the M/I Complex) then does that mean we might be able to figure out the group that was (at least during the 60's) behind the elitest movement? We know that not every rich guy is a member of the powers that be, and we know the money means nothing to these people (Power > Money). If this Morrison M/I Complex link did exist we could have a really good start on figuring out who is whom.

I still think the ducks are lined up for a CIA Morrison though (Sorry I spent time looking into this idea), but after having the idea shown in my face; the Morrison M/I Complex concept might be fun to look into.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi there Woody !!

I understand what you're saying. This strange metaphysical charisma that he had. Morrison was a seeker. The Doors were simply an interlude in his quest.

How I wish I could have a talk with him...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[align=center][color=gold]** Musical Interlude **[/align]

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Jim Morrison is absolutely alive!! He was "The Man Who Sold The World" that David Bowie met and the man Kurt Cobain was talking about when he sang "The Man Who Sold The World" during his MTV Unplugged performance some 3 months before he himself faked his death.

Faking your death is nothing new and people will keep doing it.

Hi Jim... Hi Kurt

edit on 2-10-2012 by NWOPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I never cared much for the Doors. They didn't have much of a beat and they were kinda moody.Dark even. I remember one girl in high school at the time really dug them. She was dark, dressed in black, moody.

I have to admit that when I started with this thread I thought, Sure he's not dead. Just like Elvis. But after reading your story, I don't know may be. Good job with the evidence.

He did have quite a destructive nature and that is hard to shake. As I remember at the time there was little surprise. His excesses were legendary.

I, like you, think he was primarily a poet. A great poet? I don't know.

"Come on baby, light my fire".

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

I, like you, think he was primarily a poet. A great poet? I don't know.

"Come on baby, light my fire".

Light My Fire was written by Doors guitarist Robbie Kreiger, his first attempt at song writing - and look what he came up with!

It was to be the band's policy to credit the Doors, the whole band, for all original songs they recorded even though Morrison was the primary lyricist. It was Light My Fire that caused them to reverse that policy. Jim did not want to sing the line, "You know we couldn't get much higher" as it seemed to go against his personal anti-drug policy at that time, according to band keyboardist Ray Manzarek.

Morrison wanted to alter that line but Robbie insisted it remain as is, and as such Jim did not want to be associated with composing the song, though he agreed to perform it that way, so their own crediting policy changed over it. Later when they were to appear on the Ed Sullivan Show they were asked to change that line when they performed it but Morrison emphasized it instead, apparently reasoning that if he had to tolerate it as is then the rest of the world could as well.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is it possible that (withing his writings) Jim was trying to escape the life he was living? Sure. Could he have planned or faked his own death...... I guess that is an option, but I'm more from the opinion that he was writing from the so called "stream of conscious" mental state. It's just one facet of the artistic standpoint, and even moreso being that he was more of a writer/reader.

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
......living on a farm in Oregon or somewhere in the northwest.
That would be an interesting nut to crack though if it were true

Well, there is a man in Oregon that has claimed to be The Jim Morrison.

That is something I've read + tried to research, and I'm pretty sure it was discussed somewhere on here before. As far as I know, there is no conclusion and it could all be an illusion. In the end, it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Great thread!

I believe James Douglas Morrison is dead.

I also believe The Lizard King is alive and if he has his way, we will never really know.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
STAR & FLAG
Nice thread OP! BRILLIANT tribute to JIM.

I too have an open mind on whether Jim was CIA and is still alive.

The authorities continue to write bull# to cover up the fact that Jim faked his own death...

The shocking truth about how my pal Jim Morrison REALLY died

by PETER ALLEN

Police may reopen 36-year-old case after nightclub boss claims rock star was killed by heroin overdose and that drug dealers launched cover-up by moving body.

For more than three decades it has remained one of rock music's most tantalising mysteries. Why did Jim Morrison, legendary lead singer of The Doors, suddenly collapse and die in his Paris apartment, aged only 27?

The official death certificate states he died in the bath of "natural causes". But now, in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, a former close friend of the singer says he knows the truth. According to Sam Bernett, Morrison died of a massive heroin overdose in the toilet of a nightclub he was managing, the Rock 'n' Roll Circus on the French capital's fabled Left Bank.

Bernett, 62, a French-born former New York Times journalist, claims the death was then covered up by two drug dealers who transferred Morrison's body from the club to the singer's apartment and dumped it in the bath. Bernett was then warned by the club's owners never to tell anybody about what he had seen.

This extraordinary testament is contained in Bernett's forthcoming book "The End - Jim Morrison" soon to be published in France. The allegations are being taken so seriously that they are being examined by the French authorities and may lead to the investigation into Morrison's death being reopened.

Story continued at below link.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You' all a bunch of slaves relates back to roman times from the word meaning Corporati (taken from condemned men) Ive done a thread on it called are you collegia or corporati hoping to wake some of the freemasons up on here in secret societies, but most people are so brainwashed they refuse to look at the facts even if it means them dying.

I keep going on about this book and I am sorry but its so important people need to start waking up its written by Paul Naudon and its called the secret history of freemasonry and it says exactly what Jim Morrison sings about,

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I read that, and it was a factor in me stating that comment about the Morrison M/I Complex. While I do believe that his was a CIA opertive (I figure that he'd be retired by now). It is an interesting thought that the Doors could have been an elitest tool to help split the country's future (you know the youth of the day). We've seen it before how an escapist device can be used to divide a group of people.

Device 1# The Third Wave Experiment
In this case the "Device" was an idealism of discipline.

Device 2# Gangs: Colors ( from the Visalia Times)
In this case the "Device" is a color that identifies one group from another.

I can pull up other examples of this (Gangland style rap music, religious icons, ect...ect). The point is that these devices that pop up (in this case a music band known for dark moody music) could be a tool that distracts the youth from advancing ideals and independent thoughts (yes I know some of you will say that the Doors helped you free your mind, but I'm sure if you looked into it you'll find that other people think the same, or simular to you)

Why distract the youth? As we have seen in many resent events around the world, the youth are the ones that will most likely rise up.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I'm almost sure that story from that guy in Oregon had been debunked. I'm off to work now but I'll look into it when I get back, I think I had a link about that...if I remember well, it was for fun and even Manzarek was in on it...

I'll get back to you on that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Can`t find much finally...

From what I remember, Gerald Pitts was selling DVDs for 25.00 a pop, showing his evidence. Now, if someone found Jim Morrison and had irrefutable proof that this was indeed the one and only Jim Morrison, would they sell a DVD about it or run to the press?

Pitts was a snake oil salesman.

Interesting link:

www.examiner.com...

ATS Threads that have talked about it (you probably remember one of those...) :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nice additional info from the links in those threads, but a couple of things keep coming up:
* The issue of Morrison not liking needles
* Morrisons anti-drug stance that seems to come from the people that knew him
* The conflict of death scene (was it in the club, in the tub, on a boat, with a goat)
* the CIA (but why? Outside of being the common boogie-man, They seem to pop up more then the FBI)
* and the FBI. Why hasn't any record been made public about any files that the FBI had on him? (they had a record on everyone else in pop-culture) [unless I missing somethign]

Clearly there's more to this story. My take is that he's CIA, but could he have been a tool of the M/I Complex? I wonder.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
I often envisioned him living in the Himalayas..................a place where a thinker can truly aspire towards the freedom of thought in a semblence of solitude, far away from the dying civilization of consumption which he saw all around him and hated. A place where human hardship and loneliness meets splendour. Which is and was his battle of a tortured soul of sorts.

Oh yes I love this idea,a modern day Issa - faked his own death then arrives in the land of the metaphsics where monks meet the apeman to heal and healed so far beyond the braying crowds you really can remain dead.Not only can you once be free but to your worshippers you're 27 forever,immortal.No sagging skin or baldness to counter your ageless legacy.....

....of course you could be resurrected and ascend.that works too !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry to Jim Morrison fans but although I like two or three of The Doors' songs (very much) I think Jim was just a bit of a poseur.

I think he saw just how naturally super cool Eric Burdon and The Animals were and he fancied a bit of that, just like probably every other 60s kid.

What books did he write that were genius? A couple of really good songs don't count. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join