It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May I speak with the manager??????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes, have met the love of my life (she's my other half

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thats the best reason to travel for love, there is no better one. I always wanted to go to Las vegas and California. Las Vegas to watch the lights and California to see the new age lifestyle. I guess i have everything steretyped in my head as to what it will be like. id also like to see the mexico and oxaca, and all the weird pyramids down there.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yeah would love to see those pyramids too
Was in LA in the early 90'ies, and we took a trip to Las Vegas, it was amazing, we came driving by night and from the freeway in the desert you could just see that huge tower of light in the middle of nowhere
And entering there was so amazing, all the lights, fountains, impressive buildings and so on
And the prices on hotels and food there were not to high, bc they expect you to use all your money on gambling anyway lol
Never got to take that road from LA to San Fransisco, so it's definately on my list bc it is supposed to be so beautiful
LA was ok, many sweet people there, but way to much noise and cars for my taste

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Nice recapitulation i felt like i was there, for a moment. Lets hope it hasnt changed to much and there are still many sweet people there, and across the US.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Mmmmm...... Dont you notice how the lego's always hurt your heel when you step on them? Especially when you are trying to move forward on your path...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

It appears that there are many of "us" trapped in this "reality".....

Love, understanding and compassion...

The very things that will help guide us through the rough times....

The only things.....actually.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
and here I was thinking everything was backwards because we lived at the bottom of the planet!
aka Australia

Love and compassion by it's very nature opens you up to a whole bucket load of heart break and dissappointments, but without it, I am nothing personally. Numb and devoid of feeling, so I'll keep mine pumping along no matter what is thrown at me, or for that matter what is taken from me.

Most people will search inside themselves when they've had enough of heart break, when that feeling of confused pain turns into a kind of willed anger to 'show yourself you bastard! and be done with it'
worked for me - ish

My motivation was, why do bad things only happen to good people?

This is unacceptable, why does it continue, perhaps a childish thought, but mine none the less.
I got very angry for the little people and vented spiritually and very loudly, it got noticed.

I think the op has the right of it in a lot of ways, there are others who are more adept or perhaps have more knowledge to use what we can't see, against us and to limit us.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join