It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release everything that keeps you bound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Release everything that keeps you bound. We all make mistakes in our lives but that is not who we are. We are energy with expression in our current state. Some good some bad but that can change. Everything that holds you back you must let go. It is not who we really are that we are expressing. Close your eyes and feel everything that is holding you back radiate outward instead of inward. Every thought, every feeling that makes you feel like you are not good enough, feel it radiate away from your body leaving clean pure energy behind that is truly what we are. There is never a need to feel like there is no hope as all you need is this pure energy to pulse inside. Pushing negative thoughts away from your body and burning bright like the sun each and everyday. Keep this and practice to release the negative thoughts and feelings. There is never a need to feel we are never good enough to be happy. Those thoughts are gone replaced by a fresh supply of pure radiant everlasting energy which is our true form.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

But what if one reaches a point where the only glue holding them together is the negative - even if they fight to keep a positive spin on it?

Like a sick person, suffering severe pain, taking toxic and poisonous medications, shunned by friends and family because others can't face seeing a person in that state? All the judgment, disgust, rejection, humiliation, pain, and dehumanization... what if simply being spiteful of that is all a person is left with?

To release that motive to fight could mean death. is it wrong to use negatives as a fountain of strength? To be forged into a stronger person by it ,and to hold it close because it's what keeps one alive in times like that?

I ask for very personal reasons.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sounds like newage hippy BS.

Sometimes it is knowing that you are not worth much that drives people to BE better.

Feeling inadequate can be the motivation to learn something knew.

To hit the Gym, to eat better, to learn, etc.

It is only in looking at ourselves honestly mistakes, errors, flaws and all that we can move forward.

Our errors and mistakes define us, they can be an endless fount of strength, overcoming adversity and conquering it defines human history.

Learning from your errors makes you better, forgetting them makes you stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I really needed to hear that. I have so much negative energy surrounding me.....(family)
I feel like I can't get away from all the negative thoughts my grandma puts in my head.

My moms been dead since may 29, 2011, and I can't let it go.all the negative thoughts toward my father,blaming him....and I haven't really accepted that I don't have a mom anymore.....I haven't even cried properly over her death.....

I do need to let all the negativity flowing through my brain to go away and be released!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Of course I know that I'm not the person to ask, or the person you asked, but:

Sometimes the fight is the good part, even if it's a fight to retain the sense of hope in the face of the pain.

Make it a good fight, and then win or lose, you win... y'know?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by LightSource

But what if one reaches a point where the only glue holding them together is the negative - even if they fight to keep a positive spin on it?

Like a sick person, suffering severe pain, taking toxic and poisonous medications, shunned by friends and family because others can't face seeing a person in that state? All the judgment, disgust, rejection, humiliation, pain, and dehumanization... what if simply being spiteful of that is all a person is left with?

To release that motive to fight could mean death. is it wrong to use negatives as a fountain of strength? To be forged into a stronger person by it ,and to hold it close because it's what keeps one alive in times like that?

I ask for very personal reasons.

~Heff

The falls we have are not who we are. They are reactions to instances that are not who we truly are. Lets say I hit a cat with my car (by accident) and my only true love in this world is cats and for the rest of my life I feel that I am worthless because I hit this cat with my car. That mistake was not me and I must release this mistake. It will radiate away from my body leaving clean energy in its place.

Judgment, disgust, rejection, humiliation, pain, and dehumanization is not who we truly are. If people saw me hit this cat by mistake and judge me and I can't stand knowing that people think I am a horrible person for hitting this cat it is not who we truly are. Release those thoughts and feelings as they are not who we are. They radiate away and are replaced with pure clean energy. Close your eyes and see and feel them radiate away from your body, they are not you.

edit on 30-9-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
I really needed to hear that. I have so much negative energy surrounding me.....(family)
I feel like I can't get away from all the negative thoughts my grandma puts in my head.

My moms been dead since may 29, 2011, and I can't let it go.all the negative thoughts toward my father,blaming him....and I haven't really accepted that I don't have a mom anymore.....I haven't even cried properly over her death.....

I do need to let all the negativity flowing through my brain to go away and be released!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss and yes you need to release those thoughts. All the negative feelings are not who we are. We are pure energy that have a right to be happy we are not those negative thoughts. Close your eyes and feel these negative thoughts rush away from your body replaced by pure clean energy like the sun each and everyday. It brings a peace to my body when I do this and with practice each day I will get better. It feels good to break the chains that we put on ourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Sounds like newage hippy BS.

Sometimes it is knowing that you are not worth much that drives people to BE better.

Feeling inadequate can be the motivation to learn something knew.

To hit the Gym, to eat better, to learn, etc.

It is only in looking at ourselves honestly mistakes, errors, flaws and all that we can move forward.

Our errors and mistakes define us, they can be an endless fount of strength, overcoming adversity and conquering it defines human history.

Learning from your errors makes you better, forgetting them makes you stupid.

A mistake you make is not who you truly are and we have become molded into thinking we are something that we are not. To release all your negative thoughts of yourself and what you think others think of you does not make you stupid it makes you free and pure.
edit on 30-9-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it
If I please

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it
If I please

As does releasing all negative thoughts to be what we truly are pure free energy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Holding on to guilt, shame, and negativity of all kinds will kill you. It's a big part of why a lot of people get sick. I have seen it happen. And it will get you in the very place where you carry that negativity around.

Examples:

My stepfather was beaten by his father when he was growing up. They never resolved this between them to the point that his father, on his deathbed, would not acknowledge what he had done to his son. A year to the day after his father's death my step-father was in the hospital getting a tumor the size of a grapefruit removed from his spine - the same place his father beat him. Less than a year later he was dead.

When my parents got divorced my mother sat down with my grandmother and my grandfather, looked my grandfather in the eye and told him it was his fault because of what he did to her growing up. Two years later he was in a hospital bed dying of liver cancer. Many years later my grandmother is now legally blind - because after all these years she still refuses to "see" what happened.

I could go on - I know of so many examples. The things you can't talk about, the grudges you hold, the anger and the bitterness, will get you in the end. It's not hokey new age nonsense at all.

I heard a story once - can't remember where I read it - about a culture that would repeat stories about bad or embarrassing things that had happened to them over and over again until it didn't bother them anymore. Giving voice to feelings of embarrassment or shame or disappointment or anger released their hold. I believe there is something to this.

top topics

join